Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Describe yourself.

1235»

Comments

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,209 Pool Forum VIP
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Sunid with respect we finished this argument a long time ago, why are you still persisting and antagonizing with your bullet points.!?

Lol....lol...again, and as per usual...sigh....look up (no blue... :D ) ....

Who started with "bullet points" to summarize everything?....... :*

I simply responded.... ;)

Or are you under the impression that only you two can respond and finish things?

When a summation is incorrect and lacking in any substance whatsoever and regards me and my activities...I will respond whether you two like it or not....

There is no hostility on my part....only pointing out the facts with actually filled in bullet points and not simply blank and incomplete material..... ;)

And I have to say, this is not a continuation of the above discussion in my eye....simply answering your most recent enquiry..... :)

X5lbOom.gif

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,884 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Sunid with respect we finished this argument a long time ago, why are you still persisting and antagonizing with your bullet points.!?

Lol....lol...again, and as per usual...sigh....look up (no blue... :D ) ....

Who started with "bullet points" to summarize everything?....... :*

I simply responded.... ;)

Or are you under the impression that only you two can respond and finish things?

When a summation is incorrect and lacking in any substance whatsoever and regards me and my activities...I will respond whether you two like it or not....

There is no hostility on my part....only pointing out the facts with actually filled in bullet points and not simply blank and incomplete material..... ;)

And I have to say, this is not a continuation of the above discussion in my eye....simply answering your most recent enquiry..... :)

X5lbOom.gif

You know you messed up, lol. Now just drop it like a good sailor and sit down.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Join the N0V8MB8R League!Posts: 6,279 Pool Forum VIP
    Yup, we talk a lot. I suggested to G11 that maybe you are a bit jealous. He didn't comment.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 428 Pool Pro
    What am i seeing here with your Emoji avatar Aurora? Are you going nanny ogg style and letting them puppies go? are you "freeing reeries?" :smiley:
    What am i seeing here with your Emoji avatar Aurora? Are you going nanny ogg style and letting them puppies go? are you "freeing reeries?" :smiley:

Harrrr... since my wardrobe selections must be made in male clothing it's so hard to express myself as a woman. Apparently there was a lingual slip-up and I ended up exposing myself instead. :#
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 96 Pool Player
    Can you not change gender of emoji? It's all the rage in the increasingly fake real world. Where is the genderless emoji? Do yo have to be a dragon?

I feel this thread really captures the essence of miniclip forums throughout the ages.
    I'm stuck with this gender I chose at the start. However, in new pool version I can buy any avatar they have, not plenty of choices though. And no dragons. :/

Pfft... and they've deleted all celebrity styles now. They were quite out-dated anyway.
    edited November 11
    nice 5 oclock shadow too, LOL :smiley: although the black lady cashier at the Kmart in town scares me more. she has a chia pet patch on her chin that stands out like HELLO!!! when she greets you. Like Austin Powers with the MOLE! :smiley:
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 96 Pool Player
    I bought a pool one, it was a cat with a crown. Purple glasses.
    edited November 11
    nice 5 oclock shadow too, LOL :smiley: although the black lady cashier at the Kmart in town scares me more. she has a chia pet patch on her chin that stands out like HELLO!!! when she greets you. Like Austin Powers with the MOLE! :smiley:

Be careful! I'm also raising awareness... it's not only the Italian women who get credit for 5 o'clock shadow. Or 5 day shadow to be more exact. :#
    Mozoid wrote: »
    I bought a pool one, it was a cat with a crown. Purple glasses.

Sounds just like made for you. Regarding your earlier comment: traditions should be kept alive. :p
    Me on Friday when i just got paid....... LOL :D

• TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,430 mod
    edited November 14
    Rather than throwing out the last 40 posts of this thread, I'd just like to direct all concerned to the PM feature, whereupon you may take your disputes, disagreements, point-scoring (I'm only quoting what was said) and more without disrupting the thread for others and potentially requiring mod involvement - I have more important things to attend to darn it... such as these doughnuts.

DBWI8lFXkAEhwxc.jpg

• SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,209 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 14
    Rather than throwing out the last 40 posts of this thread, I'd just like to direct all concerned to the PM feature, whereupon you may take your disputes, disagreements, point-scoring (I'm only quoting what was said) and more without disrupting the thread for others and potentially requiring mod involvement - I have more important things to attend to darn it... such as these doughnuts.

Done and done..... ;) as per below quotes from another thread earlier...:

Sunidhifan wrote: »

On an unrelated issue...I believe the exchanges in pm's will settle and resolve our recent interaction on another thread....

But I want to openly and publicly apologize for my final excessively insulting, un-called for and frankly, unacceptable post in said thread......too late to edit it out there now, but I did report it, accept a self-imposed warning, and requested it be deleted........ :/ ...

@Sunidhifan thanks I've sent you a pm ( longest ever, i think ) :) ;)

Although I would still like my last post in this thread removed as per above and the submitted report.....if not too much too ask..... :*

Between bites on the doughnuts of course.... :)

Edit: @Tetsumonchi ....Thanks!.... ;) :)...I regretted that post, appreciate the deletion... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
    Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,317 Pool Champion
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bat with a BroomstickPosts: 9,404 Pool Forum VIP
    Stoic
    Stubborn
    Self opinionated
    Semi solipsistic
    Sarcastic
    Singular
    Strong
    Stubborn
    Stubborn
    Stubborn
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,430 mod
    edited November 15
    Serious
    Opinionated
    Political
    Stubborn
    Intense
    Impatient
    Single-minded
    Idealistic
    Ambitious
    Unemphatic (I've been told)
    Emotionless (I've also been told, but that's not true.. maybe it just doesn't show well)

In a word, I'd describe myself as quite a "heavy" personality, but I do have my lighter side as well. ;)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,884 Pool Champion
    the mother of all creations.... :D
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 628 Pool Expert
    Serious
    stubborn
    strong
    self confident
    open minded :+1:
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bat with a BroomstickPosts: 9,404 Pool Forum VIP
  • JaspreetJaspreet Posts: 10 New Member
    confused
1235»