Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

calling a pocket, then changing to a different pocket

How do I change the pocket that has been called if i need to change my mind?

Comments

• sh4rk97sh4rk97 Posts: 656
    You cannot change pockets once you called one unfortunately
  • Tony ZhenTony Zhen Posts: 1 New Member
    sh4rk97 you said u can't but i've seen some do it so how?
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    they don't
  • bob1955bob1955 Posts: 414 Pool Pro
    omgsun wrote: »
    they don't
    I have seen it

• Ryan CrossetteRyan Crossette Posts: 2 New Member
    I have seen it too. How?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,656 Pool Forum VIP
    I have seen it too. How?

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

I personally have no idea how they do that...nor have I ever seen it myself..... ;)

I have always been under the impression that once a pocket is called, that is the pocket you must pot one of your object balls in......but I have been wrong before...... :*

Perhaps someone with more (and better) information will respond...... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER youvebeenservedPosts: 3,084 Pool Champion
    edited December 2017
    Have never see it myself either. It might be helpful if the posters could tell us what platform and what tier they see it happening on?
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 776 Pool Expert
    edited December 2017
    I've tried 10 ways from sunday to make it change once i've accidentally clicked it. it's always bottom right, or top right corner i accidentally have clicked when dragging english down or up, depending on where that is positioned in either version. Always been MY mistake clicking the pocket, but have tried every way i could think of and searched too if there was a way to "change your mind, and pocket" after calling it. If there is a LEGIT way to do this i'd like to know and it should PROBABLY be put in game instructions or at least in writing somewhere online here. But i would sooner guess it's NOT legit since none of us can do it, or find out how to do it from within game. It really SHOULD be a possibility, to change pockets
    Post edited by David Rohrer on
  • Hugh Jass KodaHugh Jass Koda Posts: 43 Pool Player
    It is not legitimately possible to change pockets once one has been picked. You may think you have seen the pocket switched but you are certainly mistaken. Unless you encountered a hacker that figured out how to do it. I thinking if that was the case, it wouldn't have taken long for the hack to spread rampantly and we would have seen it more in the game. I'm not trying to be disrespectful towards you but it's highly unlikely that you saw the called pocket change once it has been called