Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

calling a pocket, then changing to a different pocket

How do I change the pocket that has been called if i need to change my mind?

Comments

• sh4rk97sh4rk97 Posts: 656
    You cannot change pockets once you called one unfortunately
  • Tony ZhenTony Zhen Posts: 1 New Member
    sh4rk97 you said u can't but i've seen some do it so how?
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    they don't
  • bob1955bob1955 Posts: 414 Pool Pro
    omgsun wrote: »
    they don't
    I have seen it

• Ryan CrossetteRyan Crossette Posts: 2 New Member
    I have seen it too. How?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    I have seen it too. How?

Hello and welcome to the forum..... :)

I personally have no idea how they do that...nor have I ever seen it myself..... ;)

I have always been under the impression that once a pocket is called, that is the pocket you must pot one of your object balls in......but I have been wrong before...... :*

Perhaps someone with more (and better) information will respond...... :)

X5lbOom.gif
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,638 Pool Champion
    edited December 2
    Have never see it myself either. It might be helpful if the posters could tell us what platform and what tier they see it happening on?
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 595 Pool Pro
    edited December 2
    I've tried 10 ways from sunday to make it change once i've accidentally clicked it. it's always bottom right, or top right corner i accidentally have clicked when dragging english down or up, depending on where that is positioned in either version. Always been MY mistake clicking the pocket, but have tried every way i could think of and searched too if there was a way to "change your mind, and pocket" after calling it. If there is a LEGIT way to do this i'd like to know and it should PROBABLY be put in game instructions or at least in writing somewhere online here. But i would sooner guess it's NOT legit since none of us can do it, or find out how to do it from within game. It really SHOULD be a possibility, to change pockets
    Post edited by David Rohrer on