Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool : Tip - NEW TIPS-

Comments

• Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,113 mod

Tip 27 - For usual cues, soft power best indicates between 0 and 1/3 of the full distance (full power) released. Between 1/3 and 2/3 indicates medium power. Between 2/3 and 1 indicates high power. For cues with at least 6 force points.... 0 and 1/4 for soft, 1/4 and 1/2 for medium power, 1/2 and 3/4 for high power, and 3/4 and 1 for super high power.

Tip 28 - Spot any indirect shot if you land into the tricky setup. Make note of the following...
    • Bank Shot - There is a chance to manipulate the cue ball's path with the spin as long as there is no cut-angle effect.
    • Carom Shot - Useful for splitting object balls.
    • Combination Shot - Eventually useful in the beginning if there is a combination shot of two object balls of different types.
    • Follow Shot (indirect) - Useful to make the object ball roll forward after tapping another near the pocket. This only works if there is an enough distance apart.
    • Kick Shot - Often useful for having the cue ball to land into the troublesome region of direct-pocketing. Kick shots can also be useful for different angling of the cue ball.
    • Kiss Shot - If successful, this shot is most powerful and useful for playing around with ball positions.

Tip 29 - Deadlock combination shots (zero distance between object balls) guarantee that either of the object balls must travel in the straight path from another.

Tip 30 - In addition from the 28th tip, try to play indirect with anyone!

Tip 31 - If the cue ball is very close to the object ball, and your angling is close to 0º, your cue ball is less likely to roll forward. If at zero distance, it doesn't roll forward at all. Both cases only work for no vertical spin.

Tip 32 - Having mind or body fatigue during gameplay? Give yourself a rest for 15/30+ minutes! This is the best way to avoid lack of concentration.

Tip 33 (a bit different from Tip 32) - If you want to continue playing the game, play for around 30 minutes - 2 hours (though an average playing time is 1 hour). Then, take a rest and perform eye exercises. Playing too much pool can result in lowering vision acuity and raising the eye pressure. Without vision, how would you play the game? ;)

Tip 34 - It is usually best to take your time deciding and planning the shot according to the ball setup. Rushing through the shots will lower your ball-positioning expectations. Of course, there is no turning back! :smiley:

if you can do a video its better ;)

That is what I am planning to do. I have done for combination and bank shot videos. Let me know if you are interested. :)
  • »malik«»malik« Posts: 1 New Member
    I will give you my
    lol
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Artist of the Year - 2016Posts: 1,776 Pool Champion
    riahc3 wrote: »
    How do you make a new thread here?

Click on the dark blue button "New Discussion".
    npahnsln9cfj.jpg
    25sggr205lf3.jpg
    psvzhdk4ro51.jpg

• Kent La GreeKent La Gree Posts: 1 New Member
    Maybe someone can answer a couple of questions that I can't seem to get from the company. 1 is anyone having the system just kick you out or in the middle of a game kick you and want you to log onto FB? I have lost my chips literally in a week when I was playing and it crashed or flipped out. #2 question, why are there players who have 1 billion in chips, high end cues hanging out and playing in the $100 and $200 tables. I have been trying to build up with nothing more than $200 in chips and these bozo's come in and bully you. I hope that Miniclip puts a blocker to those smaller tables...
  • Chimdada ConnguyenvenChimdada Connguyenven Posts: 43 Pool Player
    this is the tip is very bad and work and I think those hacker using it
    when you make call side top side pocket they will type in the chat box like this
    when they send to you the chat box pop up and block the view of the poket then will miss it
    after that they run the table lol. I hope miniclip block this type of chat. I encounter so many player in the 500k and 1 million room using this tatic. and most player are cheater in 30 minuter i met 8 guy and 70% are like this and make a snap shot of them
    fcvfxth1fgwo.jpg
    kcwivg98jjow.jpg
    hali4zhb1q35.jpg
    7spq9a9mjg5j.jpg
    2dbroc5r7dht.jpg
    lenksxdl8dzw.jpg
    qudep15jahrm.jpg

• The-IndianThe-Indian Artist of the Year - 2016Posts: 1,776 Pool Champion
    edited January 12
    How do you get a profile picture ❓

Link Facebook & Miniclip accounts. If both have same email address then open 8ball game on Facebook.
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Maybe someone can answer a couple of questions that I can't seem to get from the company. 1 is anyone having the system just kick you out or in the middle of a game kick you and want you to log onto FB? I have lost my chips literally in a week when I was playing and it crashed or flipped out. #2 question, why are there players who have 1 billion in chips, high end cues hanging out and playing in the $100 and $200 tables. I have been trying to build up with nothing more than $200 in chips and these bozo's come in and bully you. I hope that Miniclip puts a blocker to those smaller tables...

1. no i think you connection had problems
    2. they have every right to, they want win%
  • *SpIdEr*Ba!!*SpIdEr*Ba!! Posts: 10 New Member
    agreed
  • maLakey teeteemaLakey teetee Posts: 2 New Member
    hey any one help using Chrome to play 8 ball pool and there is a glitch or a delay of some sort, needless to say playing gets frustrating. any insight? internet connection or is it the game?
  • dorettedorette Posts: 4 New Member

I had 3 games in a row just simply "end" last week, I lost a 10k and 2 2500 games right in the middle of the game. First one I was aiming at the 8, the next 2 somewhere in the middle. The "YOU WIN" doesn't come up...just puts you back to the screen where you pick which 1 on 1 you want to play. Very frustrating.
  • *_B-REAL_**_B-REAL_* Posts: 20 Pool Player
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 1,889 Pool Champion
    Very interesting address... :D :D :D And how nice that we still don't have that report-button... :D :D :D

@AlisaNTonik @Benjo @Raquel MC
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Bosnia and HerzegovinaPosts: 1,397 mod
  • Josemo3764Josemo3764 Posts: 18 New Member
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Does the rule about double posting only apply to us nobodies ? Just wondering...

Lmao
  • Abdul-lattīfAbdul-lattīf Posts: 96 Pool Player
    Tip 46. Sometimes in some situations, you've got to make a tactical miss. It's better to miss than give your opponent the cue ball in hand!
  • CorbyCorby Posts: 294 Pool Pro
    Here is a typical shot that needs running english. If i would have not used spin at all, the cue ball would come off the rail and hit the eight ball causing an uncontrolled leave. Without hitting the eight ball i can improve my accuracy for a good shot on the eight ball.
    e6x62l3ysili.png
    ppw1jzzgo936.png

• Abdul-lattīfAbdul-lattīf Posts: 96 Pool Player
    Pffft. Wow I can't believe there's so much hacking going on I mean it's despicable.
    Corby wrote: »
    Here is a typical shot that needs running english. If i would have not used spin at all, the cue ball would come off the rail and hit the eight ball causing an uncontrolled leave. Without hitting the eight ball i can improve my accuracy for a good shot on the eight ball.
    e6x62l3ysili.png
    ppw1jzzgo936.png

That's useful @Corby thanks.
  • mtndew4umtndew4u Posts: 3 New Member
    How come every time I get close to 300.000.00 this thing puts me in a high stakes game without me pushing any thing it's happen 4 times now and it's about to make me mad can you fix it so it's like 9 ball and you need to confirm that would help I don't have any cheat codes for anything the best cue I have is the knight cue!!!
  • CosworthCosworth Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    mtndew4u wrote: »
    How come every time I get close to 300.000.00 this thing puts me in a high stakes game without me pushing any thing it's happen 4 times now and it's about to make me mad can you fix it so it's like 9 ball and you need to confirm that would help I don't have any cheat codes for anything the best cue I have is the knight cue!!!

Won't be an issue when you reach 25M coin ballance because Berlin reminds you before game commences of the cushion shot needed on the 8 ball. And allows you to back out.

Short term I realise this doesn't help :D
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    edited May 7
    *TOP TIPS OF THE DAY*

If / when KK so kindly passes play back to you..

1: Do NOT take BIH.

vjj03c7xw27f.gif

2: Do not pass go.
    3: Be nice to kitty cats.