Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool : Tip - NEW TIPS-

123457»

Comments

• CosworthCosworth Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    mtndew4u wrote: »
    How come every time I get close to 300.000.00 this thing puts me in a high stakes game without me pushing any thing it's happen 4 times now and it's about to make me mad can you fix it so it's like 9 ball and you need to confirm that would help I don't have any cheat codes for anything the best cue I have is the knight cue!!!

Won't be an issue when you reach 25M coin ballance because Berlin reminds you before game commences of the cushion shot needed on the 8 ball. And allows you to back out.

Short term I realise this doesn't help :D
  • riahc3riahc3 Posts: 11 Pool Player
    Hello

How can I make a new thread?

I dont see any button

BuFlxHP.png
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX .Posts: 3,422 Pool Champion
    edited May 7
    *TOP TIPS OF THE DAY*

If / when KK so kindly passes play back to you..

1: Do NOT take BIH.

vjj03c7xw27f.gif

2: Do not pass go.
    3: Be nice to kitty cats.
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,516 Pool Champion
    riahc3 wrote: »
    Hello

How can I make a new thread?

I dont see any button

BuFlxHP.png

Hello.
    You need to be active for a certain amount of time, and make a certain amount of posts before you are approved/promoted .
  • jetech22jetech22 Posts: 9 Pool Player
    The sad part of the MinI clip game server is it prefers trash playing close your eyes and hit it as hard as you can players as opposed to precision players.......really? Sad
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,516 Pool Champion
    jetech22 wrote: »
    The sad part of the MinI clip game server is it prefers trash playing close your eyes and hit it as hard as you can players as opposed to precision players.......really? Sad

You get hit and hopers in real life too. Unfortunately people are free to play as they wish , MC have no control over that. You will find decent players to play with. Look no further there are plenty here my friend. :)
123457»