Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool : Tip - NEW TIPS-

123457»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 2,047 Pool Champion
    riahc3 wrote: »
    Hello

How can I make a new thread?

I dont see any button

BuFlxHP.png

Hello.
    You need to be active for a certain amount of time, and make a certain amount of posts before you are approved/promoted .
  • jetech22jetech22 Posts: 10 Pool Player
    The sad part of the MinI clip game server is it prefers trash playing close your eyes and hit it as hard as you can players as opposed to precision players.......really? Sad
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 2,047 Pool Champion
    jetech22 wrote: »
    The sad part of the MinI clip game server is it prefers trash playing close your eyes and hit it as hard as you can players as opposed to precision players.......really? Sad

You get hit and hopers in real life too. Unfortunately people are free to play as they wish , MC have no control over that. You will find decent players to play with. Look no further there are plenty here my friend. :)
  • kamalsoni007kamalsoni007 Posts: 1 New Member
    how can i earn millions tips and tricks please :neutral:
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 327 Pool Pro
    Win more than you loose in high tiers it's as simple as that!! And if you want a little help get as many legendary cues as you can and use one of them
123457»