Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 and 9 Ball Quick Fire Pool Scores - Post Your Result Here! (PLUS Even More Challenges!)

Comments

• offdutytripoffdutytrip Posts: 124 Pool Pro
    edited September 2015
    Entry for highest continuous run (139):

(I used slightly different rules, since Straight Pool uses the 'called shot' rule, described in the video notes.)

re. indirect: you would have to use a 'break ball' to split the pack, since flukes are not allowed in indirect? I would like to see a demonstration of how this can work, preferably in the 42,500 points range.
  • ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    Well done ODT not attempting fluke breaks...

88b975e51e.jpg
    http://puu.sh/k16bt/888f9bbee2.jpg

Upping my score a bit.
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,114 mod
    edited September 2015
    For web players, 1.Lightning Play: You must set the power quickly at an instant the aim assist appears. The aim assist must not shift when you make your shot. For guidelines, you need to reach at least 60,000 points. For non-guidelines, you need to reach at least 87,000 points. For both cases, your aim time per shot must be at most 1.5 seconds.
    2.Indirect: Each and every shot must be played indirectly. This means that either (1) a cue ball must not be directly aimed at an object ball to the pocket OR (2) an object ball must not be directly aimed at the pocket. For guidelines, you need to reach at least 42,500 points. For non-guidelines, you need to reach at least 61,625 points.
    3.Full Power: Each and every shot must be played at maximum power. For guidelines, you need to reach at least 46,500 points. For non-guidelines, you need to reach at least 67,425 points.
    I'd title that section ''How to form competitions that no one will ever win guide courtesy of Nasu '' :)

The useful hint to work this out is to determine the correct point of breaking the rack. Another alternative is to simply save the ball to some position, where the cue ball will then split the rack. Though this is about luck, I guarantee that this will work. ;)

your post makes no sense.

Why does my post make no sense? :(

This is actually the strategy to work out the perfect run, even if it is seemingly impossible. It is possibly that you are not even trying... :\
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,448 Pool Champion
    For web players, 1.Lightning Play: You must set the power quickly at an instant the aim assist appears. The aim assist must not shift when you make your shot. For guidelines, you need to reach at least 60,000 points. For non-guidelines, you need to reach at least 87,000 points. For both cases, your aim time per shot must be at most 1.5 seconds.
    2.Indirect: Each and every shot must be played indirectly. This means that either (1) a cue ball must not be directly aimed at an object ball to the pocket OR (2) an object ball must not be directly aimed at the pocket. For guidelines, you need to reach at least 42,500 points. For non-guidelines, you need to reach at least 61,625 points.
    3.Full Power: Each and every shot must be played at maximum power. For guidelines, you need to reach at least 46,500 points. For non-guidelines, you need to reach at least 67,425 points.
    I'd title that section ''How to form competitions that no one will ever win guide courtesy of Nasu '' :)

The useful hint to work this out is to determine the correct point of breaking the rack. Another alternative is to simply save the ball to some position, where the cue ball will then split the rack. Though this is about luck, I guarantee that this will work. ;)

This is actually the strategy to work out the perfect run, even if it is seemingly impossible. It is possibly that you are not even trying... :\
    It wasn't relevant to my post at all.
    I bet, you've hardly played these versions in web at all to see what scores are possible in reality ;) . Only the 1st in line version can be possible if you're fast without any kind of lag.
    ]

It wasn't relevant to my post at all.
    I bet, you've hardly played these versions in web at all to see what scores are possible in reality ;) . Only the 1st in line version can be possible if you're fast without any kind of lag.

But I am referring to "how to form competitions that no one could win". I believe that I am assuming about the scores you can get from the perfect run.

Other than that, you made the correct point. Points well made. ;)
  • ibrahimjavedibrahimjaved Posts: 20 Pool Player
    edited September 2015
    I found someone VERY SUSPICIOUS here with the illegal scores. But don't worry, I let the Support Team know about that. I gave them screenshots and graphical proofs. Hope they take appropriate actions here soon. Hope to get a reply soon.
    To make the "perfect run" ranking more lenient, I decided not to mix the results altogether. Instead, I categorized them in terms of the device played. It is to avoid any controversy and issue occurring.
  • *!--FUREEEE--!**!--FUREEEE--!* Posts: 3,952 Pool Champion
    8fmnt22gmq8k.png
    This is my high score so far,i am not satisfied with it.lols ;)
  • 89n4heaz6b70.jpg
    i am newbie :smile: Nice to see u guys
  • The Titan!!The Titan!! Posts: 1,976 Pool Champion
    4j9cwspa4jav.png
    Well done. :)

Sorry, got no proof of this, but i'll probably make a better score soon.
    vtsdix8kht6b.png
  • Vadder71Vadder71 Posts: 33 Pool Player
    I only play on web quickfire pool and here is my absolute best highscore, yet :wink:

Highscore.png

If you want to watch my last video, here is it on youtube.

61950 Points.

• andreicipandreicip Posts: 1
    edited May 2016
    8ball - 12 racks - 65725

And my 1st ever try on 9ball

br2yjni3w96k.jpg
    Post edited by andreicip on
    pejv4c6pc41t.png

Hi! :smile:

Impressive score! I have updated the score on the first post! Has been very while since the creation of this thread!
  • Muhammad NaqviMuhammad Naqvi Islamabad, Pakistan.Posts: 2,365 Pool Champion
    edited August 2016
    Nailed it. Could have avoided few misses, including one simple mistake. XD

• MineshMinesh Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey ! I have tried to Download that AZ Screen Recorder APP but Its Not Working for Me. Please Help Me What Should I Do ?