Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What car do you drive?

Comments

• SabahSabah Posts: 2,556 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Snow-Car-2.jpg

I would love that car :) my very own snowmobile xD
  • SabahSabah Posts: 2,556 Pool Champion
    Lets go campin' ya'll...

picdump_52.jpg

Lol imagine if we did in that, how would the bike stay up?
  • 2004 Toyota Corolla
  • hihihihi72100chihihihi72100c Posts: 418 Pool Pro
    Kia Sportage 2011 (so far so good)
  • Vex PremiumVex Premium Posts: 253 Pool Pro
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited September 2015
    Used to own '89 Toyota Camry and drove it over 200,000 miles until someone wrecked my car totally. (repair costs is too much than the value of my car) ... only paid 2,000 dollars for it starting off with 85,000 miles ... best car ever for the money ... I have not spend more than 1,000 dollars toward to my car for replacing tires, muffler, etc etc

i2o9iuvojst7.jpg

qyy7hnqq4qqk.jpg

ugn3t934jqil.jpg

I would love to own this car and drive it ...

0c2x0untiqpv.jpg
    kpwo0omwehu3.jpg

or this

scrf73qa7oj4.jpg
    Post edited by AgentCueball on
  • Well... I live on Ellesmere Island in the Canadian Arctic (81 degrees N. Lat); so here you go... my mode of transportation:

bnS5sC.jpg

and sometimes it is this:

sHWqb2.jpg

I do think those things you call cars would be much use here as anything other than interesting decoration to set my Village apart from the other three...
    :p
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited September 2015
    Kaillea wrote: »
    Well... I live on Ellesmere Island in the Canadian Arctic (81 degrees N. Lat); so here you go... my mode of transportation:

bnS5sC.jpg

and sometimes it is this:

sHWqb2.jpg

I do think those things you call cars would be much use here as anything other than interesting decoration to set my Village apart from the other three...
    :p

it is really cool what you do there :) ... have you made a mistake like ... dogs are tired or turned over into icy water ?
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,902 mod
    I currently drive a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I absolutely love it. I bought it pretty unsure if I wanted something that big, but I needed something bigger and powerful for when I'm driving around equipment for work in busy and dangerous Los Angeles traffic. Plus... it's the perfect "to be dad car"

3bsbuyd9he8s.png

I made an appointment with my dealer two weeks ago to trade it in for this upgraded model in December:

2xpmi0e3nkm1.png

Can't wait! :#
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP
    edited September 2015
    Dalton wrote: »
    Plus... it's the perfect "to be dad car"

Congratulations @Dalton and Partner on your upcoming happy event ! :)
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,515 admin
    Dalton you have a super sweet ride!
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 819 Pool Expert
    Dalton wrote: »
    I currently drive a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I absolutely love it. I bought it pretty unsure if I wanted something that big, but I needed something bigger and powerful for when I'm driving around equipment for work in busy and dangerous Los Angeles traffic. Plus... it's the perfect "to be dad car"

3bsbuyd9he8s.png

I made an appointment with my dealer two weeks ago to trade it in for this upgraded model in December:

2xpmi0e3nkm1.png

Great car yo. ;) How fast can this baby go?
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,902 mod
    The Titan! wrote: »
    Great car yo. ;) How fast can this baby go?

I do have a sport mode in the current model I drive, so for a v6 engine it can go a pretty decent speed for being a very heavy and solid vehicle.
  • APAVegasAPAVegas Posts: 163 Pool Pro
    I also drive a Jeep but it is a Wrangler. I don't have pictures but it looks like this:

2015-jeep-wrangler-4-door.jpg

I got to ride in a Mclaren 650s earlier this year so that's probably be the car I'm jonesing for right now. It was insanely fast.

2015-mclaren-650s-spider-fd.jpg
    APAVegas wrote: »
    I also drive a Jeep but it is a Wrangler. I don't have pictures but it looks like this:
    I got to ride in a Mclaren 650s earlier this year so that's probably be the car I'm jonesing for right now. It was insanely fast.
    2015-jeep-wrangler-4-door.jpg2015-mclaren-650s-spider-fd.jpg

Both lovely cars. It's a shame British roads were never built for pleasurable driving lol Americans are so lucky to have so much space and distance to really appreciate their rides :)
  • Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    APAVegas wrote: »
    2015-jeep-wrangler-4-door.jpg2015-mclaren-650s-spider-fd.jpg

Both lovely cars. It's a shame British roads were never built for pleasurable driving lol Americans are so lucky to have so much space and distance to really appreciate their rides :)

In america ... everywhere ... driving 75mph or more is illegally ... German is the place for the pleasurable driving ... no speed limits and drivers/people getting killed, anyhow.
    I'd rather go slower and admire the scenery lol
    One of my dreams is to go on a rambling road trip around the most scenic parts of the USA, but knowing my mouth I'd probably get shot lol
  • APAVegasAPAVegas Posts: 163 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    I'd rather go slower and admire the scenery lol

You would definitely enjoy the scenery in Nevada. And the best places to drive in the Jeep are barely even roads. Just dirt and rocks cut through the desert.
    Nothing pleasurable about driving in Los Angeles, I'll tell ya that. :D

@APAVegas Do you off road? Must be some pretty nice roads out there in Nevada!