Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What car do you drive?

Comments

• TheRunningGooseTheRunningGoose Posts: 6 New Member
    One time my grandmother had intercourse with a donkey and that abomination is my dad. he left to go buy milk and never came back. Praise Allah

One time my grandmother had intercourse with a donkey and that abomination is my dad. he left to go buy milk and never came back. Praise Allah

Is anyone listening?
    I ride donkey to work
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    Is anyone listening?

What a bunch of garbage.....what pray tell makes you think anyone would want to listen to your trash?........ :s ....

Moron.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Is anyone listening?

What a bunch of garbage.....what pray tell makes you think anyone would want to listen to your trash?........ :s ....

Moron.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

Called a troll.
  • Carlos TalesCarlos Tales Posts: 1,474 Pool Champion
    I have an idea what we can all do with our cars ;) Could make the Goose run like ****!!!
  • wafflepiratewafflepirate ring rash roadPosts: 636 Pool Expert
    current mode of transport, albeit mine is black
  • wafflepiratewafflepirate ring rash roadPosts: 636 Pool Expert
    also have one of these.....
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    Hi, my name's redneck, i chase donkeys with my TRUCK! :smiley: not true....but i DID just hit a deer with the 2012 deimos :frowning: I carry full coverage on it and it's in the shop as of yesterday afternoon getting it's makeover :D was cosmetic damage. The bucks are in FULL rut here, and i told my friend that piece of tail he was after, must of seemed a LOT more worth it than the piece of tail he gave my nissan :smiley: at last second he decides "i can make that!" and BOLTS from ditch onto road but as soon as his hooves hit pavement legs sprawled every direction like bambi on ice.....in this split second of him jumping to road of course i mashed on brakes and those mud grips were SINGING to a stop but RIGHT as he got UP from the leg sprawl and lunged for other side of road was when my lower rightside of bumper, grill, occurred. knocked fog light out of socket too.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,614 Pool Champion
    Gotta go with Dave. Cars? We don't need no stinkin' cars! I have 2 Dodge 1 tons. One an old 12 valve diesel I just rebuilt and painted. The other a 24 valve cowboy Cadillac. No offense folks. It's just country thang. :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,412 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 2017
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Gotta go with Dave. Cars? We don't need no stinkin' cars! I have 2 Dodge 1 tons. One an old 12 valve diesel I just rebuilt and painted. The other a 24 valve cowboy Cadillac. No offense folks. It's just country thang. :)

:D :D :D

X5lbOom.gif
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 590 Pool Expert
    Hi, my name's redneck, i chase donkeys with my TRUCK! :smiley: not true....but i DID just hit a deer with the 2012 deimos :frowning: I carry full coverage on it and it's in the shop as of yesterday afternoon getting it's makeover :D was cosmetic damage. The bucks are in FULL rut here, and i told my friend that piece of tail he was after, must of seemed a LOT more worth it than the piece of tail he gave my nissan :smiley: at last second he decides "i can make that!" and BOLTS from ditch onto road but as soon as his hooves hit pavement legs sprawled every direction like bambi on ice.....in this split second of him jumping to road of course i mashed on brakes and those mud grips were SINGING to a stop but RIGHT as he got UP from the leg sprawl and lunged for other side of road was when my lower rightside of bumper, grill, occurred. knocked fog light out of socket too.

Terrible news! I've never hit a deer, but have had some look like they were going to bolt into the road. I've been lucky enough to see them and slow way down before hand. There are quite a few deer around where I drive, so use to seeing a bunch over the years, and I swear my eyes are constantly scanning for them at night. Only thing I've ever hit was a Raccoon. The thing actually just made it past me then turned around and went under my back wheel; I couldn't believe it made it out of my lane just before, then turned around after being spooked. I'm not going to do any crazy dangerous maneuvering to stop from hitting an animal, but will slow down when I have enough time to do so safely.

At any rate, at least it was just cosmetic damage to your truck! I can't imagine smacking into a deer, they're pretty big generally!

I feel bad running over animals, of course, I could make an exception to this in the runninggoose's case. That said, his grandmother sure sounds like a wild lady. :D o:) Guess the MODS finally left this wasteland!
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,881 Pool Forum Veteran
    rhzspl114ryb.png

Dumped the car and got a bike instead, trying to recapture my mis-spent youth, although I don't remember my bikini disappearing between all the rolls of fat and stretch marks all those years ago :D
    690uu90lc2bc.png

I don't know why people keep saying I shouldn't drive around town with my top off in summer :D
    edited October 2017
    Deimos666 wrote: »

I feel bad running over animals, of course,

I've run over deer, rabbits, coyotes and a mountain lion, along with several hundred pedestrians which is why the courts have made me respray all my vehicles HOT PINK so that they can all see me coming ! :D

edited October 2017
    2bzlmfnvth6r.png

I just don't get it, bought this specially for the school run and now the grandkids have told their mum they don't want Nanny picking them up after school anymore !
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Mobile / AndroidPosts: 590 Pool Expert
    edited October 2017
    LMAO!!! :D

edit: Reminds me of the GTA games, I've ran over a lot of pedestrians, but that was years ago!

I don;t remember the game looking quite as good as that though.
  • creativehottycreativehotty rainy season atmPosts: 2,206 Pool Champion
    honda civic 5 speed :blush: