Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What car do you drive?

Comments

• Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 482 Pool Pro
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Deimos666 wrote: »
    As to not start a new thread, I'll update this since photobucket trashed my last pics.

Just put some new wheels on my Townie and gave it a bath.

I think you missed a Spot..... ;)

KeXL2LS.png

You too @Slartibartfast6 .....albeit a different size and color:

LjOApoU.jpg

:D :D

X5lbOom.gif

Funny you post that, technically the nighttime shot was the "before" photo, it hadn't been washed in months, so truly did miss a spot!!! :D
    yl64aof0iffk.jpg

Trucks look nice too! I have an 01 Ford Ranger, kind of inherited it from my folks, but it is nearly ready for the scrapyard. I use it to haul junk, it is rather rough looking and the frame is about rusted out, I actually need to weld up the frame, one of the leaf spring shackles let loose as it / the frame disintegrated, and cracked in other areas... Very uncomfortable to drive too, and the suspension is so stiff you nearly hit your head on the roof on the smallest of bumps, lol. Yours look a little too nice to haul the kind of stuff I do! lol
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 595 Pool Pro
    edited October 2
    They grey one was an 05, and my FIRST brand new vehicle ever. Was totally paid off but after a divorce that finalized Dec 2016, things were REALLY tight and i had to sell it in April of this year.......the bimbo that bought it totalled it less than 2 months later :( every time i go to their house i have to see it in a crumpled up state in their yard..... it was as straight/clean as it is in this pic when i sold it to her, and only had 129k miles which to anyone who KNOWS, is just breaking in on a toyota or nissan....... The black one is a 2012 and only has 64k miles on it but is now obviously my "daily". I HAD, an 88 Ford Ranger 4x4 long bed that i GAVE to a friend when i bought the black one and made the grey one my "beater truck" for hauling/hard work. Wish i still had my ranger now as a beater ;)
    They grey one was an 05, and my FIRST brand new vehicle ever. Was totally paid off but after a divorce that finalized Dec 2016, things were REALLY tight and i had to sell it in April of this year.......the bimbo that bought it totalled it less than 2 months later :( every time i go to their house i have to see it in a crumpled up state in their yard..... it was as straight/clean as it is in this pic when i sold it to her, and only had 129k miles which to anyone who KNOWS, is just breaking in on a toyota or nissan....... The black one is a 2012 and only has 64k miles on it but is now obviously my "daily". I HAD, an 88 Ford Ranger 4x4 long bed that i GAVE to a friend when i bought the black one and made the grey one my "beater truck" for hauling/hard work. Wish i still had my ranger now as a beater ;)

Bummer about the truck being totaled when in such nice / running condition! I'd hate to visit them and see it totalled too, especially since it was your first new vehicle ever. :# The 2012 looks great though, so at least you have that one still, really low miles too, so has a long life ahead of it!!! I wish all my rides had 64K on them, mine are all near or over 200K!!! My white Lincoln posted on the previous page has a little over 208K on it now.

That said, the Ranger has been decent (mine is only RWD), just rusting out badly in recent years, though I did find some scrap metal a bit heavier gauge than the frame I need to cut / weld in, which I wanted to do before it gets cold out; wanted to do it months ago, just haven't had the time. Its got like 180K on it, still runs ok, but man is it crusty, really needs a frame swap, just not worth the effort considering overall condition. I should be able to patch it up and get some more life out of it yet though. I like the truck as it is kind of small, and somewhat lower than other trucks which makes it slightly easier for me to load heavy items up into by myself, and maneuver in tight areas. Although I do kind of wish the bed was bigger at times. Bet your 88 was great for hauling stuff!
  • TheRunningGooseTheRunningGoose Posts: 6 New Member
    One time my grandmother had intercourse with a donkey and that abomination is my dad. he left to go buy milk and never came back. Praise Allah
    One time my grandmother had intercourse with a donkey and that abomination is my dad. he left to go buy milk and never came back. Praise Allah

Hello
    Is anyone listening?
    I ride donkey to work
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    Is anyone listening?

What a bunch of garbage.....what pray tell makes you think anyone would want to listen to your trash?........ :s ....

Moron.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,045 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Is anyone listening?

What a bunch of garbage.....what pray tell makes you think anyone would want to listen to your trash?........ :s ....

Moron.... :*

X5lbOom.gif

Called a troll.
  • Carl TalesCarl Tales Posts: 706 Pool Expert
    I have an idea what we can all do with our cars ;) Could make the Goose run like ****!!!
  • wafflepiratewafflepirate ring rash roadPosts: 634 Pool Expert
    current mode of transport, albeit mine is black
  • wafflepiratewafflepirate ring rash roadPosts: 634 Pool Expert
    also have one of these.....
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 595 Pool Pro
    Hi, my name's redneck, i chase donkeys with my TRUCK! :smiley: not true....but i DID just hit a deer with the 2012 deimos :frowning: I carry full coverage on it and it's in the shop as of yesterday afternoon getting it's makeover :D was cosmetic damage. The bucks are in FULL rut here, and i told my friend that piece of tail he was after, must of seemed a LOT more worth it than the piece of tail he gave my nissan :smiley: at last second he decides "i can make that!" and BOLTS from ditch onto road but as soon as his hooves hit pavement legs sprawled every direction like bambi on ice.....in this split second of him jumping to road of course i mashed on brakes and those mud grips were SINGING to a stop but RIGHT as he got UP from the leg sprawl and lunged for other side of road was when my lower rightside of bumper, grill, occurred. knocked fog light out of socket too.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    Gotta go with Dave. Cars? We don't need no stinkin' cars! I have 2 Dodge 1 tons. One an old 12 valve diesel I just rebuilt and painted. The other a 24 valve cowboy Cadillac. No offense folks. It's just country thang. :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 4
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Gotta go with Dave. Cars? We don't need no stinkin' cars! I have 2 Dodge 1 tons. One an old 12 valve diesel I just rebuilt and painted. The other a 24 valve cowboy Cadillac. No offense folks. It's just country thang. :)

:D :D :D

X5lbOom.gif
    Hi, my name's redneck, i chase donkeys with my TRUCK! :smiley: not true....but i DID just hit a deer with the 2012 deimos :frowning: I carry full coverage on it and it's in the shop as of yesterday afternoon getting it's makeover :D was cosmetic damage. The bucks are in FULL rut here, and i told my friend that piece of tail he was after, must of seemed a LOT more worth it than the piece of tail he gave my nissan :smiley: at last second he decides "i can make that!" and BOLTS from ditch onto road but as soon as his hooves hit pavement legs sprawled every direction like bambi on ice.....in this split second of him jumping to road of course i mashed on brakes and those mud grips were SINGING to a stop but RIGHT as he got UP from the leg sprawl and lunged for other side of road was when my lower rightside of bumper, grill, occurred. knocked fog light out of socket too.

Terrible news! I've never hit a deer, but have had some look like they were going to bolt into the road. I've been lucky enough to see them and slow way down before hand. There are quite a few deer around where I drive, so use to seeing a bunch over the years, and I swear my eyes are constantly scanning for them at night. Only thing I've ever hit was a Raccoon. The thing actually just made it past me then turned around and went under my back wheel; I couldn't believe it made it out of my lane just before, then turned around after being spooked. I'm not going to do any crazy dangerous maneuvering to stop from hitting an animal, but will slow down when I have enough time to do so safely.

At any rate, at least it was just cosmetic damage to your truck! I can't imagine smacking into a deer, they're pretty big generally!

I feel bad running over animals, of course, I could make an exception to this in the runninggoose's case. That said, his grandmother sure sounds like a wild lady. :D o:) Guess the MODS finally left this wasteland!
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP
    rhzspl114ryb.png

Dumped the car and got a bike instead, trying to recapture my mis-spent youth, although I don't remember my bikini disappearing between all the rolls of fat and stretch marks all those years ago :D