Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What car do you drive?

1234568»

Comments

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,632 Pool Forum VIP
    690uu90lc2bc.png

I don't know why people keep saying I shouldn't drive around town with my top off in summer :D
    edited October 5
    Deimos666 wrote: »

I feel bad running over animals, of course,

I've run over deer, rabbits, coyotes and a mountain lion, along with several hundred pedestrians which is why the courts have made me respray all my vehicles HOT PINK so that they can all see me coming ! :D

edited October 5
    2bzlmfnvth6r.png

I just don't get it, bought this specially for the school run and now the grandkids have told their mum they don't want Nanny picking them up after school anymore !
  • Deimos666Deimos666 Posts: 482 Pool Pro
    edited October 5
    LMAO!!! :D

edit: Reminds me of the GTA games, I've ran over a lot of pedestrians, but that was years ago!

I don;t remember the game looking quite as good as that though.
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,620 Pool Champion
    honda civic 5 speed :blush:
    Slightly more practical than Nanns tank!

If 5 speed means you have the shifter thingy to make the transmission change gears, I have never driven one of them things. :#

If 5 speed means you have the shifter thingy to make the transmission change gears, I have never driven one of them things. :#

HUH ??? why not ? thats strange eh lol
    edited October 5

ive even driven a motorcycle ...same concept lol ;)
    Never had the opportunity I guess. I've driven a moped, but it too had a small automatic single speed, lmao. Honda Hobbit PA50. Still have it, but have the engine torn apart until I get a new gaskets, piston / rings / hone the cylinder, haven't used it since the mid 90's!

I've only ever shifted bicycle gears. :*

I mean I'm American, so of course my Lincoln is like driving the couch; no fidgeting with an extra pedal / lever here! >:)

edit: Reminds me of the GTA games, I've ran over a lot of pedestrians, but that was years ago!

You're quite right @Deimos666 ;)

GTA5 running on a quite powerful pc with an Nvidia gtx 970 video card and a 4K 40" monitor, my games look quite stunning at that size and resolution LOL

The screenshots I've posted were created within the game itself and are disappointingly low-res compared to how it actually looks when I'm playing LOL

Slightly more practical than Nans tank!

How can you say that ?
    I can't think of anything more practical for the school run when you're competing for parking spaces with hundreds of mums driving over-sized offroad 4x4's that never go any further off road than the kids elementary school and the local mall LOL

When I'm driving that thing, you either make way for me to park or I'll park on you LOL

Nanny Ogg wrote: »

You're quite right @Deimos666 ;)

GTA5 running on a quite powerful pc with an Nvidia gtx 970 video card and a 4K 40" monitor, my games look quite stunning at that size and resolution LOL

The screenshots I've posted were created within the game itself and are disappointingly low-res compared to how it actually looks when I'm playing LOL

Slightly more practical than Nans tank!

How can you say that ?
    I can't think of anything more practical for the school run when you're competing for parking spaces with hundreds of mums driving over-sized offroad 4x4's that never go any further off road than the kids elementary school and the local mall LOL

When I'm driving that thing, you either make way for me to park or I'll park on you LOL

Pretty good games, think newest I had was San Andreas (for PS2), still do but haven't played in years and never finished it, as I never seem to with games. Sounds amazing on the gaming PC with your bad@ss monitor!!! I've mainly played PS2 on old CRT TV's, not even sure if I played any of the GTA games on my LCD & Plasma TV's, lol.

As for the tank.
    Truthfully I can't argue with you here, quite often do I wish I was in a tank with some of the horrible drivers on the roads; or at least a push bar on the front of my Lincoln to shove them out of the way. >:)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    I drive any car sitting next to hubby... and I'm darn good at it too!
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    rhzspl114ryb.png

Dumped the car and got a bike instead, trying to recapture my mis-spent youth, although I don't remember my bikini disappearing between all the rolls of fat and stretch marks all those years ago :D
    Recapture a misspent youth? A second childhood? Come on Nan. Like myself, have never left the first one. LOL :D
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 598 Pool Pro
    edited October 8

ive even driven a motorcycle ...same concept lol ;)

I'm beginning to like you more and more lol.....

seriously Deimos? Never driven a manual shift? I learned on one of those but had been riding dirt bikes and 3 and 4 wheel ATVs many years prior and had even learned to drive a dump truck (also manual shift, and dual range hi-lo on the transmission :wink: ) and the FIRST "stick shift" (manual shift) i learned on was an old column shift "H-pattern" ford pickup truck on my Grandpa's farm.

It dawned on me the other day that i'd been driving now, for THIRTY YEARS!!! LOL, longer than some of you have been on terra firma :wink:

It dawned on me the other day that i'd been driving now, for THIRTY YEARS!!! LOL, longer than some of you have been on terra firma :wink:

42 years for me David, and although I learned on a manual I decided within my first couple of years that I preferred driving automatics.
    I still don't understand why the UK is still predominantly a manual shift motoring nation, if there was ever anything we should have copied from the US it was your gearbox usage rather than your predilection for suing anyone and everyone at the drop of a hat LOL
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Recapture a misspent youth? A second childhood? Come on Nan. Like myself, have never left the first one. LOL :D

Nor do I ever intend to Mr Zippy, I am going to grow old disgracefully :D

• yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 546 Pool Pro
    pimped out cadi
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    Mercedes-Benz GLA <3
    Donated my car to charity back in August, and I don't even miss it :o
1234568»