Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Unlinking

How do I unlink my facebook profile from the miniclip account? I did it on the site but when I start to play 8ball by logging in to facebook it automaticly logs in to my miniclip account

Comments

  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,902 mod
    Hi @Jamarena,

    For directions on unlinking your Facebook profile from your Miniclip account, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203747366-How-to-unlink-Accounts

    If you followed all of the steps in the article, you may consider trying to log out of Facebook while you do this process and clear your cache.

    Dalton
  • how to unlink fb account from miniclip
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,329 Pool Forum VIP
    Femi Doll wrote: »
    how to unlink fb account from miniclip

    Please report this to Zendesk Thank You! :)
    Link:https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • Dalton wrote: »
    Hi @Jamarena,

    For directions on unlinking your Facebook profile from your Miniclip account, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203747366-How-to-unlink-Accounts

    If you followed all of the steps in the article, you may consider trying to log out of Facebook while you do this process and clear your cache.

    Dalton


    It says that I am not authorized to access the page when I try to log in. Any other way to unlink my Facebook profile from Miniclip acc ?

  • I want to unlink someone hacked my Facebook I created a ticket ... Waiting for reply.. Want it unlinked or if not removed don't want this 8ball pool account under my email.
  • Kemp wrote: »
    I want to unlink someone hacked my Facebook I created a ticket ... Waiting for reply.. Want it unlinked or if not removed don't want this 8ball pool account under my email.

    It would be nice if any admins were here....
  • MitziMitzi Posts: 1
    ADMINS!! PLEASE!! HELP US TO UNLINK OUR ACCOUNT FROM FACEBOOK PLEASE!!
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited June 2016
    I am just a player here ...
    Femi Doll wrote: »
    how to unlink fb account from miniclip
    https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203747366-How-to-unlink-Accounts

    LoCo Boiii wrote: »
    I want to unlink someone hacked my Facebook I created a ticket ... Waiting for reply.. Want it unlinked or if not removed don't want this 8ball pool account under my email.
    Mitzi wrote: »
    ADMINS!! PLEASE!! HELP US TO UNLINK OUR ACCOUNT FROM FACEBOOK PLEASE!!
    ... so, this forum can NOT help you with that and there is nothing more that this forum can help you

    So, you will to contact the miniclip support team :
    https://miniclip.zendesk.com on a computer web browser ... at the top right corner ...
    ... submit "Request a ticket" ... tell them about it ... then wait up to 7 days for them to reply.


    :smile:
  • gurisragurisra Posts: 1 New Member
    how many days ofter miniclip rply my mail
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,608 Pool Forum VIP
    edited July 10
    gurisra wrote: »
    how many days ofter miniclip rply my mail

    It's all a matter of luck, some people get a reply the same day ( I guess I got lucky that day LOL ) some people wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks and some people never get a reply at all.

    If you haven't had a reply after 3 or 4 days you may want to consider politely asking one of the forum staff to take a look at your ticket number.
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,612 Pool Champion
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    gurisra wrote: »
    how many days ofter miniclip rply my mail

    It's all a matter of luck, some people get a reply the same day ( I guess I got lucky that day LOL ) some people wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks and some people never get a reply at all.

    If you haven't had a reply after 3 or 4 days you may want to consider politely asking one of the forum staff to take a look at your ticket number.

    Nanny is correct, replies can vary. I've been waiting since before I could grow hair on my face.
  • Naveed AhmadNaveed Ahmad Posts: 1 New Member
    I created miniclip account and facebook account on same email.I want to change my avatar on puffin browser. But whenever i login my facebook account it automaticlly login to my miniclip account.Then what should i do???? plz samebody tell me
  • Moazzam AghaMoazzam Agha Posts: 47 Pool Player
    zip11737a wrote: »
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    gurisra wrote: »
    how many days ofter miniclip rply my mail

    It's all a matter of luck, some people get a reply the same day ( I guess I got lucky that day LOL ) some people wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks and some people never get a reply at all.

    If you haven't had a reply after 3 or 4 days you may want to consider politely asking one of the forum staff to take a look at your ticket number.

    Nanny is correct, replies can vary. I've been waiting since before I could grow hair on my face.

    hahaha realy?
  • Moazzam AghaMoazzam Agha Posts: 47 Pool Player
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    gurisra wrote: »
    how many days ofter miniclip rply my mail

    It's all a matter of luck, some people get a reply the same day ( I guess I got lucky that day LOL ) some people wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks and some people never get a reply at all.

    If you haven't had a reply after 3 or 4 days you may want to consider politely asking one of the forum staff to take a look at your ticket number.

    Almost right MC is not replying everyone. Only lucky are getting replies. I didn't got a single reply from support teame since 2 months... Its all the matter of luck...
  • Ehsan AbidEhsan Abid Posts: 1 New Member
    Some one hack my gmail account i want to unlink it with my 8 ball pool please help he trasnfer my all 5b coins
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online22

 **** Lola ****
**** Lola ****
coco29
coco29
David Rohrer
David Rohrer
G11gaming
G11gaming
Henrik Flyger Holm
Henrik Flyger Holm
Yusif Budakov
Yusif Budakov
+16 Guests