Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Do you want Miniclip to bring back some cues?

SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
Just wonder, how many players would like to buy some cues that isn't available anymore. If You want some cue that not presented on cue shop now, write here. Remember, the more people write here, the more chance that miniclip pay attention on it, and maybe do something for us :)

here's complete list of cues, just in case you want to refresh your memory
this list originally made by Sim533, and edited by me list

AgentCueball's list

I would like to buy 8 bowl cue, st Patrick 14 cue, and Halloween 2014 cue
Tagged:

Comments

• Muhammad NaqviMuhammad Naqvi Islamabad, Pakistan.Posts: 2,365 Pool Champion
    Good Work Man ;)
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,460 Pool Champion
    Good Work Man ;)

Thank you :)
    Welcome BRO ;) :)
  • i want hallaoween and 8 bowl cue too. :D
    I Want New Year (2015) N Cairo Cue N Why There Is No Jakarta N Las_Vegas Cue?
    I Want New Year (2015) N Cairo Cue N Why There Is No Jakarta N Las_Vegas Cue?

They are there, you probably miss them, just press Ctrl + F and type cue name see?
    fbjqqaov9p82.png
    12.png 98.8K
    That's Nice BRO ;)
    Always welcome :)
    Have Some Games?
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 819 Pool Expert
    Lightning cue still exists and Halloween cue and st Patrick cue will return on their official dates. ;)
    The Titan! wrote: »
    Lightning cue still exists and Halloween cue and st Patrick cue will return on their official dates. ;)

They different every year, as you can see there is already two types of Halloween and st Patrick cues, i guess soon miniclip will add another Halloween cue so it'll be three types of them :)
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,114 mod

Hello, all.

I've moved this thread to "Help & Feedback" category, where you will find useful response and points. ;)
    The Titan! wrote: »

They different every year, as you can see there is already two types of Halloween and st Patrick cues, i guess soon miniclip will add another Halloween cue so it'll be three types of them :)

Don't forget that Christmas/New Year Cue is another yearly limited-edition cue. ;)
  • Just wonder, how many players would like to buy some cues that isn't available anymore. If You want some cue that not presented on cue shop now, write here. Remember, the more people write here, the more chance that miniclip pay attention on it, and maybe do something for us :)

here's complete list of cues, just in case you want to refresh your memory
    this list originally made by Sim533, and edited by me list

AgentCueball's list

I would like to buy 8 bowl cue, st Patrick 14 cue, and Halloween 2014 cue

• I bought a cue... it didnt't turn on for me to use yet they took my money...I went back to cues and it isn't there....does this happen often...new player...
  • killum!natikillum!nati Time discovers truthPosts: 1,387 Pool Champion
    edited April 2016
    i certainly want them to ;) Like when it's Christmas or valentine time they should release every valentine or christmas cues from the past, all at once (so the people that want them, can get them) instead of making just ONE available. what's the point in making them if they're not gonna release them??? :grimace:
  • Alan CarlsonAlan Carlson Posts: 421 Pool Pro
    It would also be interesting if ancient coins could be brought back!
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited April 2016
    It would also be interesting if ancient coins could be brought back!

^^^ Quote of the day !!! (laughing)

maybe this 8 ball game servers are inside the Bermuda Triangle
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 171 Pool Pro
    are there any plans to do this?

i really couldn't have cared less at the start, but now i got the legendary cues i wish had have bought a couple of the limited edition cues

the pool fan/fanatic cues - would'nt mind having one of those

saw someone that had a set of nature based ones, a couple of those looked good

the monk, ninja etc ones that came with the avatars a month or two back looked a bit OTT and ostentatious tbh, and i really wasn't interested at all, thought the prices were ridic for a cue and avatar, but wish i'd have picked one up now, the first one in the series or something, one of the cheaper ones, i could just never pay 60 quid for a cue i'm probs never gonna use lol

and some of the halloween ones look really good, saw someone with what seemed to be a full set of these "scary" ones, were all halloween themed, i wasn't around way back then but one of the cues from this selection had really good stats

the recent spring collection, i wasn't a fan of, picked the first in the series up for 79p or something for the 100 game challenge thing i did, but doubt i'd have bought anymore

i know what makes them "special" is that they are limited edition but if they were all retroactively available to buy somewhere, maybe not indefinitely, and not so that you're spamming peoples accounts to death with them, just tucked away in a "past promotions" sections or something

for people that didn't see them at the time, or wernt around/a player when they were about, i know some folk dont like the cash cow side of the company, so might not be a popular suggestion, but i think conversely a lot of people wouldnt mind revisiting past promotions and whilst having a browse i think you'd find the impulse purchase rate a tad higher than you might expect :)