Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sad songs.

Comments

• Loulou1025177aLoulou1025177a Posts: 461 Pool Pro
    Any old country western songs, lol
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert

this one gets me every time. this song was dedicated to Biggie after he passed.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 1,066 Pool Champion
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,604 Pool Champion
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,849 Pool Forum Veteran
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

I know this is a serious thread Nan, but i could not help but to introduce Susans take on this :o very moving indeed.

;)
    G11gaming wrote: »

I know this is a serious thread Nan, but i could not help but to introduce Susans take on this :o very moving indeed.

;)

It's one of my favourite songs of all time and I have never seen anyone "act" the meaning of the song as heartbreakingly and perfectly as Anne Hathaway although Lea Salonga came very, very close...

this one gets to me too, this one was dedicated to Paul Walker from the fast and furious movies !

this one gets to me too, this one was dedicated to Paul Walker from the fast and furious movies !

Man alive i love those movies, for some bizarre reason. There's a new one out now haha.

Man alive i love those movies, for some bizarre reason. There's a new one out now haha.

yeah man. i started getting into them when they brought the Rock in fast five. Rock always makes every movie he's in good. in my opinion.

yeah man. i started getting into them when they brought the Rock in fast five. Rock always makes every movie he's in good. in my opinion.

I don't know if you have heard the rumour but it has been reported that Dwayne Johnson may not be in any more F&F movies, due to the alleged friction between him and Vin Diesel.
    From what I have read they can't stand each other, which is hardly surprising since that's what you get when you put two Alpha males in the same space LOL

I don't know if you have heard the rumour but it has been reported that Dwayne Johnson may not be in any more F&F movies, due to the alleged friction between him and Vin Diesel.
    From what I have read they can't stand each other, which is hardly surprising since that's what you get when you put two Alpha males in the same space LOL

i did actually ! Dwayne looks like a chill guy tbh. but Vin on the other side started all of it by calling him a candy A$$ for no reason. i wouldn't wanna work with someone like that. i don't blame Rock.
    if he's not in the next one i won't even bother watching it unless it gets released on showbox.
    I like Dwayne Johnson, he's famous for his hard man persona but unlike some other "action heroes" he is man enough to take the pee out of himself.