Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Sad songs.

Comments

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,933 Pool Champion
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 693 Pool Expert

this one gets to me too, this one was dedicated to Paul Walker from the fast and furious movies !
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,403 Pool Champion

this one gets to me too, this one was dedicated to Paul Walker from the fast and furious movies !

Man alive i love those movies, for some bizarre reason. There's a new one out now haha.
    G11gaming wrote: »

Man alive i love those movies, for some bizarre reason. There's a new one out now haha.

yeah man. i started getting into them when they brought the Rock in fast five. Rock always makes every movie he's in good. in my opinion.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Batty Old BagPosts: 10,002 Pool Forum VIP

yeah man. i started getting into them when they brought the Rock in fast five. Rock always makes every movie he's in good. in my opinion.

I don't know if you have heard the rumour but it has been reported that Dwayne Johnson may not be in any more F&F movies, due to the alleged friction between him and Vin Diesel.
    From what I have read they can't stand each other, which is hardly surprising since that's what you get when you put two Alpha males in the same space LOL
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

I don't know if you have heard the rumour but it has been reported that Dwayne Johnson may not be in any more F&F movies, due to the alleged friction between him and Vin Diesel.
    From what I have read they can't stand each other, which is hardly surprising since that's what you get when you put two Alpha males in the same space LOL

i did actually ! Dwayne looks like a chill guy tbh. but Vin on the other side started all of it by calling him a candy A$$ for no reason. i wouldn't wanna work with someone like that. i don't blame Rock.
    if he's not in the next one i won't even bother watching it unless it gets released on showbox.
    I like Dwayne Johnson, he's famous for his hard man persona but unlike some other "action heroes" he is man enough to take the pee out of himself.
    Remember the news at 10!?

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 985 Pool Expert
    RIP Dolores :cry:
    cidercoder wrote: »

:D
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER A real HAppy new yearPosts: 2,899 Pool Champion

Nice, UB40 when they where a real band, lol. More:

• cidercodercidercoder Posts: 985 Pool Expert
    cidercoder wrote: »
    :D
    You find somebody's death amusing ?
    COOLOCKER wrote: »

Nice, UB40 when they where a real band, lol. More:

Yup I was well into them when they were young, angry and political, I went right off them when they went all mainstream and pop with stuff like 'red red wine' LOL