Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

World Leaderboard this week

Anyone else notice how absurdly high the top 2 players in world competitions winnings are this week? over 22 billion!

a little over 10 billion is hard to understand how they made that much in a week.. but 20 billion? these guys must be playing all day/night to reach such amounts..

and the #1 has 2 balls potted per game. :|

Comments

• i think it more then one person on there acc playing each other on mobile
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    this will be closed and deleted ... R.I.P. "world leaderboard this week"

:tongue:
  • sh4rk97sh4rk97 Posts: 656
    this will be closed and deleted ... R.I.P. "world leaderboard this week"

:tongue:

I wouldn't see why though, there are no rules broken (correct me if I'm wrong)
    it's nothing but full of cheaters in top 10 World League ... why are you complaining ? are you in top 11 in the world league ? if not ... let that one goes ... let someone else taking the heat ... I only take the heat in "my" league
    it's nothing but full of cheaters in top 10 World League ... why are you complaining ? are you in top 11 in the world league ? if not ... let that one goes ... let someone else taking the heat ... I only take the heat in "my" league

That's true but in the end they are still stealing billions and billions of coins from innocent players, and then losing them all getting banned. It's a waste of coins
    they are not stealing from me or you ... they are stealing from MINICLIP like what @jakestrong said ... why are we working for miniclip by reporting for free ? ... I only can guess that I will continue to report as long "BANNING" ticket is working and effective ... that is good enough for my paycheck ... EXCEPT ... they were unable to ban them over the weekend ... MOVE the league reset date to Tuesday Midnight or start resetting on Friday Midnight then we will have up to 5 working days to report it because that is the only time they are working (moderator can not ban players, but yes on forum users)
  • ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    sh4rk97 wrote: »

That's true but in the end they are still stealing billions and billions of coins from innocent players, and then losing them all getting banned. It's a waste of coins

Who does that really benefit? ;)

Who does that really benefit? ;)

Let's see

The people losing the coins
    The person stealing the coins
    Nobody
    Miniclip ✓

But that doesn't make it a good thing :p
  • ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    Well, none of this would be an issue if people weren't so concerned over (and are willing to purchase) virtual coins + tw@t cues.

So props to MC for taking advantage of the dumdums.
  • sh4rk97 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice how absurdly high the top 2 players in world competitions winnings are this week? over 22 billion!

a little over 10 billion is hard to understand how they made that much in a week.. but 20 billion? these guys must be playing all day/night to reach such amounts..

am with every word u said .. we play hard to get coins and finaly some cheaters come and take it so easy but i trust miniclip to fix that probleme of cheating and i think its done with the pc version

stille the mobile version .?
  • the game is a gamble win or lose; you have it you place it, the more you have the bigger the stake, people don;t like losing
  • Jake ReevesJake Reeves Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I access the leaderboards?
  • DENIAL_KING**DENIAL_KING** Posts: 95 Pool Player
    You guys have to understand something, the world leaderboards arent hackers. They simply play all week with little sleep, thats their decision. I've only been playing for 4 days this week and I'm at 11B coins won.
  • yakoub12yakoub12 Posts: 139 Pool Player
    they are all cheaters. back when this was posted in 2015 these so called world toppers used to make winning ids to help them go up in the leaderboard. and they also play with teams like 20 ppl on one account. they make it impossible for the fair ones to top
  • Throwing CopperThrowing Copper Posts: 142 Pool Pro

Cheaters!!!

Cheaters!!!

They're not cheaters, just better players than you.
  • Throwing CopperThrowing Copper Posts: 142 Pool Pro
    Thats right i am not so good, and my wife and me have Health Troubles!!

This day are my birthday (74 year) and i play here just 2 year, but i am in doubt or i quit here or i play sometimes a few games on my Mac or on my iPhone.

We have so much pain and that give stress because i must help my wife.
    Sorry for my reaction.
    When i have pain can i better not write here, again excuses.

Maybe are this my last post so the best for all the players and maybe do i play when i have it not so busy.

But our situation are not good.
  • cidercodercidercoder Posts: 872 Pool Expert
    You guys have to understand something, the world leaderboards arent hackers. They simply play all week with little sleep, thats their decision. I've only been playing for 4 days this week and I'm at 11B coins won.
    You're obviously in complete denial, either that or a complete moron :neutral:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,019 Pool Forum VIP
    Thats right i am not so good, and my wife and me have Health Troubles!!

This day are my birthday (74 year) and i play here just 2 year, but i am in doubt or i quit here or i play sometimes a few games on my Mac or on my iPhone.

We have so much pain and that give stress because i must help my wife.
    Sorry for my reaction.
    When i have pain can i better not write here, again excuses.

Maybe are this my last post so the best for all the players and maybe do i play when i have it not so busy.

But our situation are not good.

Ignore the ignorant my friend.....never let them get under your skin.... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif
    cidercoder wrote: »
    You're obviously in complete denial, either that or a complete moron :neutral:

****?? Everything I've said is true.