Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Comments

• Guest10384303Guest10384303 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi there,

I've been playing Miniclip Pool on and off for a few years now. I started out playing exclusively on the web version for a couple of years, but converted to mobile in December of 2016 due to work-related purposes. I play mostly in Moscow as I find it's a relatively easy tier to win in and the exp awarded for each victory is reasonable. Managed to procure a 7th ring after an arduous few racks earlier today and subsequently levelled up to 43. Lastly, I recently ventured into the 9 ball tier in the hopes of obtaining a ring, but I see that there is a perceptible contrast on the amount of time allotted for each shot. Is this due to the fact that there are fewer balls on the table, and devising a plan to pocket them is easier due to the lack of obstructions created by the opponents balls or is this a bug of sorts.

• G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,491 Pool Champion
    Hi there,

I've been playing Miniclip Pool on and off for a few years now. I started out playing exclusively on the web version for a couple of years, but converted to mobile in December of 2016 due to work-related purposes. I play mostly in Moscow as I find it's a relatively easy tier to win in and the exp awarded for each victory is reasonable. Managed to procure a 7th ring after an arduous few racks earlier today and subsequently levelled up to 43. Lastly, I recently ventured into the 9 ball tier in the hopes of obtaining a ring, but I see that there is a perceptible contrast on the amount of time allotted for each shot. Is this due to the fact that there are fewer balls on the table, and devising a plan to pocket them is easier due to the lack of obstructions created by the opponents balls or is this a bug of sorts.

Hi, I'm on the phone during the day, G11gaming lvl 62 look me up and we can have a game, cheers.
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,410 mod
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pool Expert
    Hello, I'm Alyna.
  • Sayyed AzharSayyed Azhar Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi guys!
    I m Azhar!
    From Pakistan. Really surprised to see 8 ball pool forum!
  • iQuikiQuik Posts: 4 New Member
    Hi guys!
    I m Azhar!
    From Pakistan. Really surprised to see 8 ball pool forum!

Really bro?
  • MagdielMagdiel Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello everybody, my name is Magdiel. I just want to understand how a player has like 8 wins but 0 balls potted? I have screenshots of him just in case anyone want to see it.
    Thanks
  • coolstuffcoolstuff Posts: 5 Pool Player
    I guess I'll answer my own post, it's better than the **** poor support I'm getting from Miniclip.

Crickets -- that is the extent of your support -- it really sucks.

I've not been able to log in for two weeks on miniclip.com using a PC and after 4 support requests they have even stopped asking me the stupid questions about my problem and account.

Q1: What is your email? -- they emailed this question to me at the same email I use for login, which I also used for support.

Q2: Are you trying to login to miniclip.com on a PC? -- Yes. That was the whole problem from the beginning.

Q3: Please provide your unique userid for the game. -- Ummm...that was provided with the support questionnaire and with my followup emails.

Answer 1: You should be able to login, follow this link {link}. -- OH boy! The link took me to the Knowledgebase and it wasn't useful. But! Miniclip marked the support request as SOLVED!!

Answer 2: Check the FAQ and it may provide an answer. -- it didn't.
  • skywalkerskywalker Posts: 1 New Member
    How do I report a cheat? I just won a game by sinking all my balls & sunk the black - then the game froze for about 20 seconds & the game was awarded to the opponent - Edward ID 2095217920. He obviously applied some sort of cheat to the game. How to report him?
  • Mayank HashingboyMayank Hashingboy Posts: 4 New Member
    Hey my name is Mayank hashingboy i m 20 year old and i m old player in 8 ball pool glad to be a part of miniclip i loe this game.
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,491 Pool Champion
    Hey my name is Mayank hashingboy i m 20 year old and i m old player in 8 ball pool glad to be a part of miniclip i loe this game.

Hi, another 8 Ball lover. ;) Welcome to here. :)
  • Mayank HashingboyMayank Hashingboy Posts: 4 New Member
    G11gaming wrote: »

Hi, another 8 Ball lover. ;) Welcome to here. :)

thank u sir well yes i am 8 ball lover xd
  • Adriel Donker AdamesAdriel Donker Adames Posts: 7 New Member
    Can somebody help me? How long does it take for Yo Me avatar to update in account? I think this is my third day waiting and according to someone, it should take max 3 days.
  • safhiresafhire Posts: 1,315 Pool Champion
    edited May 14
    Can somebody help me? How long does it take for Yo Me avatar to update in account? I think this is my third day waiting and according to someone, it should take max 3 days.

please read the help and feedback section , :)

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/24917/help-with-avatar-pic-yome
    safhire wrote: »

please read the help and feedback section , :)

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/24917/help-with-avatar-pic-yome

That's what I did. Right now, I am waiting almost 72 hours with no updates, neither from profile and Miniclip support desk thing. What do I do?
  • Azhar UddinAzhar Uddin Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi Everyone !

I am Azhar From India , i have been playing on miniclip 8 Ball since 2009 , i really enjoyed playing and competing with globe players ,

Recently i started to buy coins and Boxes to get my game on a greater level , One thing i don't like about miniclip is that when we purchase the legendary boxes each and every box should give us a piece for sure,
    i have lost more than 4000 Rupees uptill now and its just 2 months i have started to buy on these boxes and it mostly opens the already opened piece and just gives the lollypop of some 2k or less coins. " I understand and it's totally fair to earn but this should be changed , sometimes i make 3-4 time purchases of the offers and not even get one legendary cue piece which is not already opened :/ "

Other then this Miniclip please fix your iOS App for connection lost issues and cue extra time not working sometimes.

Have a great time everybody (Y)
  • !!ZODIAK!!!!ZODIAK!! Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi for all 8 ball pool players im Anas im playing 8 ball 2 years now but my officiel account creeted this year im 278 level and 45B coins from morocco my ID is 194-506-205-8 if anyone want to play against me im here i want to know all you players o:)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,019 Pool Forum VIP
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Text_zpsjrfze8px.png

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Bruh, why doesn't my avatar change? I've been waiting more than 96 hours now I think... Do you know more about it?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,019 Pool Forum VIP
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Text_zpsjrfze8px.png

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Bruh, why doesn't my avatar change? I've been waiting more than 96 hours now I think... Do you know more about it?

It is a pretty old problem....ever since they added the linking with FaceBook feature there have been issues with changing avatars.... I may be mistaken, but I believe you would have to unlink your FB account with your miniclip account before you can change from your FB image....and you have to submit a ticket here to do the unlinking:
    https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new ...submit your request there to unlink the accounts, once that is complete, you should be able to change your avatar ....

But I am not associated with MiniClip in any way, so that is nothing official.... ;)

And again, I may be wrong on it....but that was the last I heard/saw relating to changing it....

I do know that even without having your accounts linked, there can be a very long delay in getting the avatar to change.....just one of the glitches we have to live with.... :*

Best of Luck.... :)

One of the mods would probably be able to answer better.... @Dalton Moderator is online right now....

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif