Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

1125126127128129131»

Comments

• Adriel Donker AdamesAdriel Donker Adames Posts: 7 New Member
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Text_zpsjrfze8px.png

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Bruh, why doesn't my avatar change? I've been waiting more than 96 hours now I think... Do you know more about it?

It is a pretty old problem....ever since they added the linking with FaceBook feature there have been issues with changing avatars.... I may be mistaken, but I believe you would have to unlink your FB account with your miniclip account before you can change from your FB image....and you have to submit a ticket here to do the unlinking:
    https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en/requests/new ...submit your request there to unlink the accounts, once that is complete, you should be able to change your avatar ....

But I am not associated with MiniClip in any way, so that is nothing official.... ;)

And again, I may be wrong on it....but that was the last I heard/saw relating to changing it....

I do know that even without having your accounts linked, there can be a very long delay in getting the avatar to change.....just one of the glitches we have to live with.... :*

Best of Luck.... :)

One of the mods would probably be able to answer better.... @Dalton Moderator is online right now....

Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif

Thanks!
  • Ela RocmaEla Rocma Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi,

I'm Ela Rocma, I live in Morocco.
    I'm new in 8 ball pool game, I'm 19 Years Old.

Cordialement,
  • Bue3064Bue3064 Posts: 3 New Member
    So many familiar faces. Hey there everyone. This is Felicia. I use to be a mod on the old forums. Just stopping by to see what's new. It's been a longggg time.
  • HardeepHardeep Posts: 12 Pool Player
    Hello people. I used to play 8 ball pool before some months and then left it as I had exams. I am also old member of this forum. I am glad to be back.
  • iQuikiQuik Posts: 4 New Member
    Hardeep wrote: »
    Hello people. I used to play 8 ball pool before some months and then left it as I had exams. I am also old member of this forum. I am glad to be back.

Welcome Back bro! :) :) :)
  • Hold Th!s LHold Th!s L Posts: 2 New Member
    having a hard time accessing my email for my previous account so i could reset the forgotten password this is it until i get it sorted
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Posts: 1,389 mod
    Bue3064 wrote: »
    So many familiar faces. Hey there everyone. This is Felicia. I use to be a mod on the old forums. Just stopping by to see what's new. It's been a longggg time.
    Hey @Bue3064! So nice to see you here. Hope you'll stick around. :smiley:
  • shubhamshukla9500@gmail.comshubhamshukla9500@gmail.com Posts: 7 Pool Player
    Hello guys,
    My name is shubham and I have been playing 8 ball pool since 2014. Moved from pc version to mobile one. I would love to play with other players and learn from them. Ping me for a match sometime.
    Happy gaming :)
  • waldogunna384959waldogunna384959 Posts: 2 New Member
    Question- I created a new account with mini clip I.d and have been playing for a bit but why don't I get any promotions (deals). I get the offers a lot on my Facebook account so is it only if you sign in with facebook?
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Posts: 4,263 Pool Champion
    Question- I created a new account with mini clip I.d and have been playing for a bit but why don't I get any promotions (deals). I get the offers a lot on my Facebook account so is it only if you sign in with facebook?

:)
    offers_zpspe7ouyda.png
    :*
    Last_Sig_zpsii1euxxe.gif
  • Why is there no function to receive complaints about the cheaters? Aviandi - this guy moved the balls around the table, as he pleases! And there are times when they get out of the pocket and roll back time!
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,096 Pool Champion
    Why is there no function to receive complaints about the cheaters? Aviandi - this guy moved the balls around the table, as he pleases! And there are times when they get out of the pocket and roll back time!

If you think you have been the victim of cheating, then you should use the contact section on the game screen. Here it is here though if you cant find it:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=50917

Beware though, simply accusing somebody of cheating is not good enough, you will need some sort of evidence. Also be aware, there are glitches in the game from time to time, and this could possibly be he reason. Other than that, i cant help you, i dont work here.
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 254 Pool Pro
    Why is there no function to receive complaints about the cheaters? Aviandi - this guy moved the balls around the table, as he pleases! And there are times when they get out of the pocket and roll back time!

Thats purely connection problem.
  • Asad KhanAsad Khan Posts: 1 New Member
    hi names Asad from Pakistan.... i love 8 ball and hate cheaters
  • sudip1234567sudip1234567 Posts: 1 New Member
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,516 Pool Champion
    hii

Hello ;)