Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Comments

• SupoedSupoed Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everybody, i am 8ball pool lover, hope will have my info on this nice community!
  • *SpIdEr*Ba!!*SpIdEr*Ba!! Posts: 14 Pool Player
    hi hi hi
  • pireenpireen Posts: 13 Pool Player
    welcome,Welcome .
  • Ahmed Tarik AzizAhmed Tarik Aziz Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey Everyone :) !
    My name is Tarik Aziz. I live in Dhaka,Bangladesh. I discovered miniclip in 2014. I don't play 8 Ball pool well though it is one of my favourite game.
  • Sandhya GautamSandhya Gautam Posts: 1 New Member
    hello everyone
    my name is nishit and i am from india
    i need your help ... i am a die hard fan of 8 ball pool and i cant live without playing this game .
    but unfortunately my account has been banned
    and i also don't know why???
    yes i agreed that i used third party application to increase my coin but after i got the warning i just uninstalled it but after that also my account has been banned
    i would be highly obliged if anyone could help me out in this situation..
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    hello everyone
    my name is nishit and i am from india
    i need your help ... i am a die hard fan of 8 ball pool and i cant live without playing this game .
    but unfortunately my account has been banned
    and i also don't know why???
    yes i agreed that i used third party application to increase my coin but after i got the warning i just uninstalled it but after that also my account has been banned
    i would be highly obliged if anyone could help me out in this situation..

Well your name suits. Cheats never prosper, hope that helped.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 263 Pool Pro
    Well, hello, and goodbye, lol (to the cheat banned). Think i did this a while back (year or so ago) but am too lazy to go back and sift through all those hellos to see if i did, lol. So, hello again to the seasoned loiterers and to all newcomers. Love this game. Waste entirely too much of my life in it.......oops, did i just admit that out loud in public? :smiley: Hope to see y'all in the game so you can donate me your coins, like, all of them :smiley: haha
  • iπ yOu® fåcéiπ yOu® fåcé Posts: 1 New Member
    Halo kunal908.saya mau bertanya kepada anda&meminta tolong soal akun facebook saya..akun facebook saya kenapa kembali ke level 1.padahal akun saya susah level 243 kunal098..tolong bantu sata l
  • Faraz KhanFaraz Khan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hellow I'm Faraz 4rm Pakistan & love dis game ... hello 2 awll :smiley:
  • pireenpireen Posts: 13 Pool Player
    Welcome Mr Faraz khan to this game.
  • ATG8ballpoolATG8ballpool Posts: 81 Pool Player
    I am Alok from India .....I simply love 8 ball pool....though MC support staff r helpful but take lots of time to resolve any issues. ...
  • DevilzDevilz Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello, I am Devilz and I'm writing from Naples, Italy.

I love this game, though sometimes it is unfair. :D
  • Kyle HolmesKyle Holmes Posts: 14 Pool Player
    I'll give anyone a game
  • Mariam AhmedMariam Ahmed Posts: 17 Pool Player
    hi everybody , message me if u want to play
  • riffdrivenriffdriven Posts: 18 Pool Player
    Hello everyone! I’m not sure if anyone is still on this forum but here goes.
    My name is Clint, I’m 36 and live in Virginia USA. I’m a welder for the railroad currently but have done too many things in the past to begin to mention. With my current job I’ve seen more of the country than ever before, and due to the long travel times my co-workers introduced me to 8 ball pool...and I’m now a junkie.
    I grew up with a pool table in the house as a kid/teen and love the game. I never thought that an online game would even come close so I never bothered before, but I was dead wrong, I never would have imagined they could come this close to the real deal.
    So like I said, I’m hooked and have been playing a lot for around 6 months I guess. I found this forum and did some reading and really dig some of the people in here, nods to Granny Nogg, G11gamer, Corby, and I even noticed Gameontom in here. (Sorry if I misspelled some names)
    Looking forward to some good discussions and some good games! ;)
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    riffdriven wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I’m not sure if anyone is still on this forum but here goes.
    My name is Clint, I’m 36 and live in Virginia USA. I’m a welder for the railroad currently but have done too many things in the past to begin to mention. With my current job I’ve seen more of the country than ever before, and due to the long travel times my co-workers introduced me to 8 ball pool...and I’m now a junkie.
    I grew up with a pool table in the house as a kid/teen and love the game. I never thought that an online game would even come close so I never bothered before, but I was dead wrong, I never would have imagined they could come this close to the real deal.
    So like I said, I’m hooked and have been playing a lot for around 6 months I guess. I found this forum and did some reading and really dig some of the people in here, nods to Granny Nogg, G11gamer, Corby, and I even noticed Gameontom in here. (Sorry if I misspelled some names)
    Looking forward to some good discussions and some good games! ;)

:+1: welcome aboard ...hope you enjoy your stay. ;)
  • riffdrivenriffdriven Posts: 18 Pool Player
    G11gaming wrote: »

:+1: welcome aboard ...hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

Thank you! :)
  • zain.saleem404@gmail.comzain.saleem404@gmail.com Posts: 10 Pool Player
    Hello my name is irfan, i am from India , i work for amazon as a analysis. I love 8 ball by miniclip thankyou Mr. Rob Small for making games and coming up with a good idea. Hope miniclip will last long in games.
  • *Azazel**Azazel* Posts: 1 New Member
    HI Alan here

Liverpool UK, nice to meet you all.

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,297 Pool Champion
    *Azazel* wrote: »
    HI Alan here

Liverpool UK, nice to meet you all.

Red or blue? Welcome.