Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Comments

• rajabdul247rajabdul247 Posts: 2 New Member
    hi I m Abdullah I need coin nd cash my unique id 247-121-052-9
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,435 mod
    hi I m Abdullah I need coin nd cash my unique id 247-121-052-9
    Hi @rajabdul247,

You'll have to earn them coins like the rest of us.

Welcome to the forum.
  • Ikrima MohamedIkrima Mohamed Posts: 13 Pool Player
    Hey My name is Adam Moiz and i m 19 yrs old Im from from france And studying in Paris university
    I hav 3 ids
    one is 2b acc country top lvl 144
    second one is dynamo cue id
    Third one still building 6b id 10/10 leg alone player mobile and pc
  • Sujith S BabuSujith S Babu Posts: 1 New Member
    Helllo guy,s
    I'm Sujth, I found this game this year but know I'm spending more time in it. Never expected I'll be addicted for this much. right now I make more videos about it. If get any Reward links
    I'll share it with my friends thorough my videos.
    Check it out guy.

And guys if any one know more about reward links share it with me please...
    Thanky You.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    Helllo guy,s
    I'm Sujth, I found this game this year but know I'm spending more time in it. Never expected I'll be addicted for this much. right now I make more videos about it. If get any Reward links
    I'll share it with my friends thorough my videos.
    Check it out guy.

And guys if any one know more about reward links share it with me please...
    Thanky You.

:+1: welcome aboard , the addiction is strong here. B) :p
    Welcome aboard, @Adam Moiz and @Sujith S Babu!
  • Ikrima MohamedIkrima Mohamed Posts: 13 Pool Player
    Welcome aboard, @Adam Moiz and @Sujith S Babu!

Thanx
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 675 Pool Expert
    Adam Moiz wrote: »
    Hey My name is Adam Moiz and i m 19 yrs old Im from from france And studying in Paris university
    I hav 3 ids
    one is 2b acc country top lvl 144
    second one is dynamo cue id
    Third one still building 6b id 10/10 leg alone player mobile and pc

Nice accounts.
  • Suhail AnsariSuhail Ansari Posts: 28 Pool Player
    hey,
    my name is Suhail i am from India and i love mc's pool.
  • AlisaNTonikAlisaNTonik Forum Moderator BiHPosts: 1,628 mod
    hey,

Welcome to the Forum! :)
    edited October 19
    hey,
    Welcome to the forums, @Suhail Ansari. B)
  • WilburWilbur Posts: 17 Pool Player
    Hi, my name is Wilbur. I use my name and profile pic in the game. My wife has Alzheimer's so I had to retire to give her 24/7 care. Found this game and it has given me some peace time when i can sneak a about or so (mostly evenings when I get her to bed :-) )

Would like to get the Archangel cue as time permits. I have one if the pieces but looks like a hard one to get.:-)

,I hear about promos but never see them when I sign one. Example Fanatic cue, never saw it and when I saw some vedios telling about them promos expired.

Is there some place to register for promos? If so where?

Also can you give a cue to someone that is owned. Example, would like to give one of my cues to my son.

Have enjoyed playing the game!!

Also I have noticed some of my friend using iPhone cannot play me anymore. Say they are using old version but can not find their needed update.

If you could provide info and link I could pass forward..

Hope to get a reply and thank you

Wilbur
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 598 Pool Pro
    Wilbur wrote: »
    Hi, my name is Wilbur. I use my name and profile pic in the game. My wife has Alzheimer's so I had to retire to give her 24/7 care. Found this game and it has given me some peace time when i can sneak a about or so (mostly evenings when I get her to bed :-) )

Would like to get the Archangel cue as time permits. I have one if the pieces but looks like a hard one to get.:-)

,I hear about promos but never see them when I sign one. Example Fanatic cue, never saw it and when I saw some vedios telling about them promos expired.

Is there some place to register for promos? If so where?

Also can you give a cue to someone that is owned. Example, would like to give one of my cues to my son.

Have enjoyed playing the game!!

Also I have noticed some of my friend using iPhone cannot play me anymore. Say they are using old version but can not find their needed update.

If you could provide info and link I could pass forward..

Hope to get a reply and thank you

Wilbur

Nice to meet you Wilbur. Sorry to hear of your wife's condition but kudos on you for living up to the "in sickness & in health" part of the deal :wink: good man.

You can't gift cues to others, but that is one thing folks have raised as "suggestions" for game improvement. it does however present problem of nefarious "trades" from banned accts and such is why it's easier to just not do it.

i didn't have to register for promos, i just get them when i sign in on old one and randomly but in new version it's nearly at end of every match i get a promo popup (might also add i'm on pc not mobile). You also have multiple (and better, in my opinion) deals on the new version on pc.

As far as the cross platform play i'm not sure of the compatibility but there are hoards of folks here who can answer that one better.

Hope you enjoy your time here and in the game. again, nice to meet you.

Dave, a.k.a. TheVirginian or The1Virginian (when some scoundrel already stole my name! lol)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,326 Pool Forum VIP
    edited October 26
    Once again, I must apologize for being remiss in posting welcomes here ...to all who have joined since my last post, big welcome.... :)

@Wilbur - My condolences on your wife's health as well...respect for your dedication to her....

I too found succor and comfort in the game myself for a long time with some serious health issues which kept me house-bound for quite a while....

This thread discusses the problem a little bit:

https://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/27033/need-to-update-to-the-new-version/p2

And somewhere, I cannot find it now....there was an official response saying that the newest update was not offered everywhere at once...but slowly introduced in stages in different locales.....

Edit: Ah...it was not an official post here that I saw....it was a post in that thread of an image from support to Todd that I saw it....in this post:

58hjrrqs2d06.png

I think that is close to an official response on the issue as we will get here..... :*

I know nothing about mobile version, specialty cues and vip stuff, so cannot help there....

And Dave was correct about giving items to others....no feature like that exists yet that I am aware of..... ;)

Many of the promo offers are done through email...at least I get tons of them.....it seems mainly from the email provided at sign-up and from when I signed up to try playing the new version on PC when it was in beta.....I never used to get emails from them before that anyways.........I do not think that sign-up option is available anymore either now that the HTML5 version is the default one....

Good luck and have fun here.... :)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 44 admin
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    ]Edit: Ah...it was not an official post here that I saw....it was a post in that thread of an image from support to Todd that I saw it....in this post:[/b]

Yes , that's our official response for those contacting our customer support.

@Wilbur , the cues you mention have been offered on Facebook. You can Like our official page and join our official 8ballpool Supergroup to keep up to date with our giveaways.

Welcome to the Forum.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bah Humbug !Posts: 9,631 Pool Forum VIP
    Wilbur wrote: »

Wilbur

Hi Wilbur, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

I went through the same situation that you are in, gave up a successful career in management and spent 10 years taking care of my Father who was physically disabled as well as suffering from Dementia, until he passed away back in 2015.
    This game is one of the things that helped keep me sane for the latter half of that time, and not long after his death I discovered the forum as well, and have been here ever since.
    I hope this game, this place and the people here can go some way to helping to alleviate some of the stresses and pressures that I know only too well that you are currently having to cope with.
    Good Luck and Best Wishes.

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,644 Pool Champion
    Welcome aboard Wilbur.

Like the above welcomes, i now find myself back at home and i am caring for my mother. She had a stroke many years ago (among many other health issues), but is starting to go downhill a lot lately. We almost lost her a few weeks back. I started to care for her about 5 months ago, so i am only starting out on that path.

Yep, this forum is, and can be a release for others when times are tough. I hope it brings you some joy my man, and that things go as smoothly as they can for you.

Wishing you all the best.

Thank you for the kind words. Sorry to hear about your mom. Prayers

Maybe play a game or two soon. :-)
    David Rohrer, thank you for your reply and kind words.

Hope to play a game or two with you. :-)
    I am learning how to use forum, so I will say thank you to all that have replied and kind words. :-)

If you see me on line love to play :-)