Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

1130131132133134136»

Comments

• Slartibartfast6Slartibartfast6 Posts: 433 Pool Pro
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    “Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father, prepare to die.....”

Anyone?

"Inconceivable !"

Nailed it Nan
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,305 Pool Forum VIP
    edited November 17
    @Slartibartfast6 @Nanny Ogg Too funny.....watched this episode of "The Big Bang Theory" last night.....synchronicity is alive and well.... :D

X5lbOom.gif

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Grumpy Old MoosePosts: 9,580 Pool Forum VIP
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    @Slartibartfast6 @Nanny Ogg Too funny.....watched this episode of "The Big Bang Theory" last night.....synchronicity is alive and well.... :D

X5lbOom.gif

Hahahaahaa
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 943 Pool Expert
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

X5lbOom.gif

That show has jumped the shark
    Zoggg wrote: »

I think it has definitely run it's course...or nearly so anyway.....probably will not last much longer....but it was good in it's heyday..... ;) :)

X5lbOom.gif

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Grumpy Old MoosePosts: 9,580 Pool Forum VIP

It happens to them all eventually Zogggy, I'm kinda glad they cancelled Firefly before that too deteriorated.
  • ZogggZoggg Posts: 943 Pool Expert
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

It happens to them all eventually Zogggy, I'm kinda glad they cancelled Firefly before that too deteriorated.

They should never have given them girlfriends, that made it highly unrealistic.
  • John R NeelyJohn R Neely Posts: 2 New Member
    I don't know where to go to ask this question. I really enjoy playing 8 ball pool, but why does the game keep taking my points away ( at least 30 K ) I've lost . I play a game starting with 7000 point for 500. I win and next game I got 1200 points when I should have 7500. johnrn@verizon.net.. Thanks I do believe I saw others had the same problem. It's a free game but why try and succeed if you can't move ahead .
    edited November 23
    I don't know where to go to ask this question. I really enjoy playing 8 ball pool, but why does the game keep taking my points away ( at least 30 K ) I've lost . I play a game starting with 7000 point for 500. I win and next game I got 1200 points when I should have 7500. johnrn@verizon.net.. Thanks I do believe I saw others had the same problem. It's a free game but why try and succeed if you can't move ahead .

Hello and welcome to the forum...... :)

Your best bet (and pretty much only way) to get anything done about account specific issues is to submit a request to the Help Center at this link with all your issues:

https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us

Staff here are mainly focused on running the forum itself and cannot initiate support requests on account specific details....all those must first go through the Help Center above.....once you have a ticket number, you will have to wait the normal 7-10 business days (M-F) for a response before an Admin here can escalate the issue..... ;)

Best of Luck.... :)

One thing you may want to take a look at is your cue recharge fees...how much and how often, there has been a glitch with both....but there also have been glitch issues with receiving winnings properly....so again, only the support staff at the Help Center can start a review of your account specific issue.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif
  • whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 12 Pool Player
    Hey everyone. I have been playing 8ball pool for several months and am hooked. I'm 82 years young and live in coastal Mississippi in the Armed Forces Retirement Home. I look forward to participating in the Forum.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,040 Pool Champion
    Hey everyone. I have been playing 8ball pool for several months and am hooked. I'm 82 years young and live in coastal Mississippi in the Armed Forces Retirement Home. I look forward to participating in the Forum.

Hi :+1:
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 580 Pool Pro

welcome whalersailor. nice to meet you. B)
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 789 mod

AHH! A fellow Mississippian! Welcome!
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,624 Pool Champion
    Welcome aboard Whaler.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 580 Pool Pro

AHH! A fellow Mississippian! Welcome!

♪ way down in the south tyler and whaler pick cotton, my feet stink, but yourrrrs are rotten, look awayyyyy, look awayyyyy, look awayyyy Dixie lannnnnd ♫ :D Been to Biloxi, Gulfport, Jackson and maybe some others when i was too small to remember. A lot of those visits were in 2011 and 2012 to USCG bases on a project.