Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

1131132133134135137»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
  • George SweeperGeorge Sweeper Posts: 71 admin
    Hello, @-Doflamingo-3- . Welcome to the forum. Is that a One Piece reference?
  • MozoidMozoid Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    Hello! First post. Yay! Whoop!
    Mozoid wrote: »

Hello Mozoid and welcome... you will love it here. :)
    G11gaming wrote: »

Thanks! I created an mc gaming account back in the day. Same day as Tetsu! I think he beat me by a second or two. Insider knowledge. His miniclip ID is 22, mine 24! MC uses my account to test games! I have no idea how half the hs got there, games I have never played!

My other profile number is 1499. Buhahahahahahahaaah.

Thanks! I created an mc gaming account back in the day. Same day as Tetsu! I think he beat me by a second or two. Insider knowledge. His miniclip ID is 22, mine 24! MC uses my account to test games! I have no idea how half the hs got there, games I have never played!

Whois Tetsu btw buhashahahhaa ....

I think He was one half of jive bunny and the mastermixers.

I think He was one half of jive bunny and the mastermixers.

Oh really.... :smiley: :joy: explains it all.
  • -Doflamingo-3--Doflamingo-3- Posts: 32 Pool Player
    edited April 19
    Hello, @-Doflamingo-3- . Welcome to the forum. Is that a One Piece reference?

@George Sweeper Yes, actually
    I have other alternatives with the nicknames "Soolking" and " Don Quixote" lol
    Are you a fan ;!?
  • Fred JonesFred Jones Posts: 18 Pool Player
    Hello all! I am Fred. I don't care what the strippers tell you, there is no **** in the champaign room!
    Fred Jones wrote: »
    Hello all! I am Fred. I don't care what the strippers tell you, there is no **** in the champaign room!

Alright Fred.? ..welcome to the party pal. ;)
  • Fred JonesFred Jones Posts: 18 Pool Player
    Is it ok if I blast useless comments to players while they shoot because they are better than me?
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Now you know.Posts: 3,695 Pool Champion
    If you feel inferior, then fire away. That stuff doesnt affect the best anyways.so have fun. (alt).
  • Nineballina GeNineballina Ge Posts: 364 Pool Pro
    Is it ok if I blast useless comments to players while they shoot because they are better than me?

i've recently been informed by @Wilbur that it is taught as part of a strategy guide on an online video tutorial

so it's not just ok, it's kinda compulsory, so knock yourself, go nuts, get creative!!

mix up your refrences a bit though, catch your opponent off guard, he'll be expecting the normal "hahaha" and "you can do it" references but when you throw in a "hasta la vista baby" or a "i feel the need for pool" quote you'll have his head spinning

you can purchase these quotes from the coin selection of quotes that you can buy with coins that your friends have xfered you, and the ones you have to purchase with cash bundles can be bought by "winning" a league to get the cash bundles by playing yourself over and over again, heck you dont even need to play yourself, just quit the game before you've even started, see, this is easy! :)

once you've achieved this and have vanquished your opponents with superior chat skills you'll have won several berlin rings, have loads of coins in the account, a decent win % and if you follow the link below you can get a pool fanatic cue for free, all this combined will make your account very attractive to a person who cant work out for themselves how to aim the ball at the pocket and knock it in and will pay you lots monies for it

now you've done all that, the 3 weeks of hard work has finally paid off, the paypal xfer of £3.99p has finally been released, so what do you do now, i'll tell you what you do now you get yourself straight down to mcdonalds and get from their saver meal, a hamburger, cheeseburger, and chips (small, sorry, should've had a couple of legendary cues with the account, then you could've gone large) and you use the high protein content to work out how to win the next league, get some more coins, extra cash bundles, etc, and who knows, another 3 weeks time from now you might be sitting in a KFC planning your next account, or......dare i even say it.......a pizza hut!!!! omg yes, a pizza hut, aim for the sky bro, aim for the sky!

• WilburWilbur Posts: 233 Pool Pro

i've recently been informed by @Wilbur that it is taught as part of a strategy guide on an online video tutorial

so it's not just ok, it's kinda compulsory, so knock yourself, go nuts, get creative!!

mix up your refrences a bit though, catch your opponent off guard, he'll be expecting the normal "hahaha" and "you can do it" references but when you throw in a "hasta la vista baby" or a "i feel the need for pool" quote you'll have his head spinning

you can purchase these quotes from the coin selection of quotes that you can buy with coins that your friends have xfered you, and the ones you have to purchase with cash bundles can be bought by "winning" a league to get the cash bundles by playing yourself over and over again, heck you dont even need to play yourself, just quit the game before you've even started, see, this is easy! :)

once you've achieved this and have vanquished your opponents with superior chat skills you'll have won several berlin rings, have loads of coins in the account, a decent win % and if you follow the link below you can get a pool fanatic cue for free, all this combined will make your account very attractive to a person who cant work out for themselves how to aim the ball at the pocket and knock it in and will pay you lots monies for it

now you've done all that, the 3 weeks of hard work has finally paid off, the paypal xfer of £3.99p has finally been released, so what do you do now, i'll tell you what you do now you get yourself straight down to mcdonalds and get from their saver meal, a hamburger, cheeseburger, and chips (small, sorry, should've had a couple of legendary cues with the account, then you could've gone large) and you use the high protein content to work out how to win the next league, get some more coins, extra cash bundles, etc, and who knows, another 3 weeks time from now you might be sitting in a KFC planning your next account, or......dare i even say it.......a pizza hut!!!! omg yes, a pizza hut, aim for the sky bro, aim for the sky!

I did see a vedio about 6 months ago about strategies to play better and win. I wish I could find it but have not yet. It accually was a good vedio . The last thing he mentioned was use your chat pack to maybe distract your opponent. I want to say he said the good players it probably would not work on. :-) I also think he said he was guilty of using his chat packs when he first started playing but does not now. Again this is all from memory.

Maybe i will find it again and post.

Enjoy the game!!! :smiley:
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 6

Hello and belated welcome to the forum..... :)

You are free to use/utilize any feature provided in the game in any manner you wish..... :*

Personally, it does not bother me in the slightest if someone does chat blasting, but I know from many, many posts I have seen on the forum over the years that it drives some people crazy....lol...so does effect their game...and they are not happy about it and will not hesitate to let you know....lol...
    But of course, they always have the option to turn chat off if they wish, so not a very valid complaint on their part if you ask me.... ;)

As was said above, I think you will find that most high level players will not be affected by it either way...so I see no reason why you should not try it if you feel it will help your game..... ;)

Play nice and have fun.... :)

Edit - I have never used that technique myself.... ;)

X5lbOom.gif

Post edited by Sunidhifan on
  • denisehiltondenisehilton Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello. I am Denise and I am a huge fan of Miniclip 8-Ball. It's the best online game I've found in my entire life and I wanna show my gratitude to the developers.