Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Welcome! Introduce yourself here

Comments

• kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    Welcome Michael and M4. :)
  • Khaledy10Khaledy10 Posts: 201
    Welcome Everyone <3
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 821 Pool Expert
    Hey all! My name is Ali and i live in Pakistan!
    Joined MC in 2009 because i heard about it on the radio! :D (how funny is that?)
    I used to be a fair player. But then i started a little hacking then i just got stuck to it. Its so surprising that i joined forums after like 5 years when i got to know about Miniclip. I joined the forums. And it helped me to stop hacking. Now i play fair and will always do.
  • Hello ya'll,

I am The dark lord lol thats not my name tho. I am 18 years old and live in Pakistan. I played 8 ball pool on facebook about 2 years ago in 2013. My fave game ofc 8 ball pool :)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* There is no substitute.Posts: 5,722 Pool Forum VIP
    Hello, all! :D
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    Welcome to the forums, everyone!

Happy gaming!
    Welcome everyone. :)
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,395 mod
    Welcome to the forums, Aliye, Dark Lord, cidercoder, ForeverLord and TDoG,! :)
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 4,663 Pool Champion
    Hello everyone......My name is Jeff but I play under the Name Sunidhifan since 2010
    I am at 57 one of the older players around....both in age and time playing the game....lol
    I am not a 'gamer' per se but I do love pool...and this game has the best physics I have found so far.....not thrilled at all with all the coins stuff and toys fluff, but I do understand the necessity to have elements to attract the gamers...and have come to peace with that being what it is....
    I created a little version we call Indirect in 2011 ....it is a lot of fun and great for learning, developing and practicing certain skill sets that are very useful in the game......if anyone is unfamiliar with it and would like to learn, just hit me up......and for those who are familiar and just want to play......you can hit me up too.....

For numerous reasons, I cannot and do not compete in organized events....my apologies...

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the virtual felt......Best of luck to all....enjoy the game...
  • TetsumonchiTetsumonchi Forum Moderator ScotlandPosts: 1,395 mod
    Hey Sunid, good to see you here!
    Welcome TDoGWarrior and Sunidhifan. :)
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Hello everyone......My name is Jeff but I play under the Name Sunidhifan since 2010
    I am at 57 one of the older players around....both in age and time playing the game....lol
    I am not a 'gamer' per se but I do love pool...and this game has the best physics I have found so far.....not thrilled at all with all the coins stuff and toys fluff, but I do understand the necessity to have elements to attract the gamers...and have come to peace with that being what it is....
    I created a little version we call Indirect in 2011 ....it is a lot of fun and great for learning, developing and practicing certain skill sets that are very useful in the game......if anyone is unfamiliar with it and would like to learn, just hit me up......and for those who are familiar and just want to play......you can hit me up too.....

For numerous reasons, I cannot and do not compete in organized events....my apologies...

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the virtual felt......Best of luck to all....enjoy the game...

Welcome to the forum, Jeff! I hope you have an opportunity to share some of your experience with us!

Happy gaming!
    Dalton
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 821 Pool Expert
    Sunidhifan wrote: »

Nice to see you here! Welcome :)

• Jerry TomlinsonJerry Tomlinson Posts: 680 Pool Expert
    I'm Jerry. Was HCS on the old temporary forum. Glad to be here.
    Fast Eddy... let's play some pool.
    Welcome Jerry. :)
  • 0O Rambo O00O Rambo O0 Posts: 296
    Been playing 8 ball pool for a year now, something which relieves stress :P and im not afraid to say but im addicted! I love playing it! Play on PC mainly and IOS ever fancy a match : O_Raheel_O :)
  • Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,503 admin
    Welcome all :smiley:

• I am new here!
  • m4rt1nm4rt1n Posts: 1,587 mod
    Hi and welcome here everyone. :)
    Welcome everyone. :D

Enjoy your time here!
    Kunal