Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

wondering

2»

Comments

• AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited October 2015
    Solution: Get rid of the monetary award system and just play for levels, win streaks, win %, and achievements....Oh yeah, and fun.

Is this solution viable in regards to the profitability of MiniClip's business strategy?...Of course not.
    That's why it won't ever happen and the game will remain based around those evil little coins. which in turn can easily lead to greed and cheating.

I personally don't even pay attention to the leader boards anymore because every week they are a no more than a complete farce.

evil little coins ? you meant little golden fecal matter ? like @Sunidhifan always said that :wink:
  • darksidemikedarksidemike Posts: 1,139
    Lol...yes. but I didn't want to plagiarize Sunidhifan's infamous quote though.
    Solution: Get rid of the monetary award system and just play for levels, win streaks, win %, and achievements....Oh yeah, and fun.

Is this solution viable in regards to the profitability of MiniClip's business strategy?...Of course not.
    That's why it won't ever happen and the game will remain based around those evil little coins. which in turn can easily lead to greed and cheating.

I personally don't even pay attention to the leader boards anymore because every week they are a no more than a complete farce.

evil little coins ? you meant little golden fecal matter ? like @Sunidhifan always said that :wink:

• AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Greg wrote: »
    Greg wrote: »
    Has anyone in the forums every won like 13 billion coins in say like 5 days....

Hello, @Greg .

The winning that you are referring to is total winnings, which only comes from the overall prizes from the certain tiers you play. For instance, if you win a Sydney 1v1 match, 200 coins goes to your total winnings. Same goes for any prize that you earn from 1v1 matches and tournaments. The value of your total winnings is not the same as the amount of balance you have since

g8k2prvyj4q8.gif

Your situation asks whether anyone has won a lot of coins in around a week. Since the maximum All-In limit is always greater than the rest of 1v1 and tournament tiers, you quickly increase your balance. I remember that the highest maximum limit before was 2B (ergo you bet 1B coins from your balance). It is possible that this user played a lot of All-In matches to accumulate the winnings since those days.

Unless you are referring to Weekly Competitions, we can easily tell that the players win thousands of highest tier matches (with the rule that All-In matches do not count).

what are you talking about, wow of course i was talking about weekly tournaments, i know how the game works, now it's over 23 billion in 6 days, now do you know how many games you have to play to do that with with a 47.6% win, thousands, you went way beyond what i was getting at. I was actually asking what someone else ment by their post, but thanks for whatever anyways.

thats easy, he needs to win 2300 (x10M) games in bangkok without playing the same guy twice, so, when he wins 47.6% of his games, he has to play around 5K games a week (without playing the same ppl again), ITS IMPOSSIBLE

That is correct ... :+1:
  • GregGreg Posts: 117
    ^ ACB, very interesting , thanks for sharing, I just don't play that much to have those kinds of wins in a week, but very cool.
  • MD@-----MD@----- Posts: 1 New Member
    My account has banned please tell me how to unban my account who know to unban an
    account contact me on whatsapp num:8919377001
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 132 Pool Pro
    Stop cheating , stop transferring coins , and no your account will never be unbanned. DREAM ON.

LOL
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,884 Pool Champion
    Moe W. wrote: »
    Stop cheating , stop transferring coins , and no your account will never be unbanned. DREAM ON.

LOL

Words of wisdom Moe W. Words of wisdom. :p

• Аня СлавскаяАня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    and i'm wondering why my opponents in game just from Indonezia, India and Pakistan?!?!?! where people from my country, from neighboring countries for example?!
  • Аня СлавскаяАня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    'Indonesia (practically all opponents from there O_O)
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 428 Pool Pro
    edited November 9
    and i'm wondering why my opponents in game just from Indonezia, India and Pakistan?!?!?! where people from my country, from neighboring countries for example?!

yep, Indo, Paki, & India for me are the MOST of ANY players I get matched with. probably 95% are from those three Countries.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 132 Pool Pro

yep, Indo, Paki, & India for me are the MOST of ANY players I get matched with. probably 95% are from those three Countries.

and 95% of them are cheaters LOL
2»