Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

LIghtning cue or Potter cue ?

124»

Comments

• Carlos997ssCarlos997ss Posts: 115 Pool Pro
    Eilef wrote: »
    How long before we can watch the tactical video Eilef? We've all been waiting since last year! :D

The video is ready but I have to fix a little and then post it on Youtube. I will show you how to win tournaments with only safety shots.

If you would like to prove how good your safety and general pool skills are why don't you take my 100 game challenge ?

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/24769/100-game-challenge

Sounds fun. Maybe I'll try :wink:

Cool. 125M to beat. I think it would be fun if more players had a go. PC players don't like it because of the hackers found in the top tiers
  • EilefEilef Posts: 37 Pool Player
    How long before we can watch the tactical video Eilef? We've all been waiting since last year! :D

The video is ready but I have to fix a little and then post it on Youtube. I will show you how to win tournaments with only safety shots.

If you would like to prove how good your safety and general pool skills are why don't you take my 100 game challenge ?

http://www.miniclip.com/social/8-ball-pool/forum/en/#/discussion/24769/100-game-challenge

Cool. 125M to beat. I think it would be fun if more players had a go. PC players don't like it because of the hackers found in the top tiers

I think there are many cheaters also on the mobile version. At the Berlin table I meet them daily.

I think there are many cheaters also on the mobile version. At the Berlin table I meet them daily.

How do they cheat? I have never come across anything obvious and have won my national league (UK) coming 26th in the world
  • EilefEilef Posts: 37 Pool Player

How do they cheat? I have never come across anything obvious and have won my national league (UK) coming 26th in the world

Have you never experienced that your screen has frozen? Or lost your connection, even if your phone indicates that you have full 4G +? They also use a break hack.
    edited January 3

Have you never experienced that your screen has frozen? Or lost your connection, even if your phone indicates that you have full 4G +? They also use a break hack.

I've had it that I get a match but before the game starts it goes back to the front screen and I loose the coins and a game. That annoys me the most!!

I think my win average would be at least 99% if that never happened to me!! Ha ha ha
  • SilentR4ySilentR4y Machismo Town Posts: 2,441 Pool Champion

I once met one, after i won the game it didn't say that you're a winner it just stays on empty table without time and all you can do is to leave game, but if you do then you'll lose and he will get the coins.
    SilentR4y wrote: »

I once met one, after i won the game it didn't say that you're a winner it just stays on empty table without time and all you can do is to leave game, but if you do then you'll lose and he will get the coins.

Ah yes that's happened to me a few times! I just thought it was a problem with miniclip. I've always waited sometimes a couple of minutes :#
  • -  S H A R P -- S H A R P - Posts: 179 Pool Pro
  • FeetrexFeetrex Posts: 146 Pool Pro
    Eilef Lets Play If U Are So GOOD :) Someone Please Calm Down Eilef
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 326 Pool Pro
    [quotI i have both! potter is way better
  • Abizar SabuwalaAbizar Sabuwala Posts: 37 Pool Player
    poter cue :)
124»