Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Challenge Someone - Post your ID and in-game username here!

OhibeansOhibeans Posts: 762 admin
edited September 2015 in Challenge Someone
8 Ball Pool is all about friendly competition - so find a new friend to play today! Post your user ID and find a challenger. Or, look through this thread and challenge someone yourself!

If you're not sure how to find your user ID, check out our knowledge base article.
Post edited by Michael Huang on

Comments

• Khaledy10Khaledy10 Posts: 201 Pool Pro
    My ID: 1011174508 im waiting for any challenges .. :) any one from Community want to play?
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,114 mod
    My ID is 26912267. Though I am usually busy, I accept challenges from someone who is willing to have some fun with me.
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 5,313 Pool Forum VIP
    I have been known to accept challenges for friendly games......feel free.....
  • DeJaMoDeJaMo Posts: 48 Pool Player
    Off-topic maybe but welcome aboard Sunid...
  • Anyone for some games
    edited April 2015
    Hi DeJamo...been a while my friend....

For any who wish to play with me.....I can only play on PC....... sorry....

And I forgot to put my id above...it will not let me edit it now......so.....

I am Sunidhifan id # 28499264....all invites are welcome (unless I am meeting someone)
  • KING-OLEKING-OLE Posts: 413 mod
    Took the liberty to change this general challenge thread into a PC specific challenge thread.
    And we are forever grateful KING-OLE......a very good suggestion by TDog I must say....
  • KhoiKhoi Posts: 37
    My ID is 1029331761 and i am busy now . However , i will play friendly sometimes just to relax and everyone is welcome :)
  • 1361523348. I had 4 accounts tho :)
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 819 Pool Expert
    Big deal, I've had 19 accounts
  • Lol. If you count total I had 27 accounts. 4 played pool tho.

Hello all.

Let us not get into number of accounts since I personally find this irrelevant to the topic (and same for other users).

I am going to post ID: 26912267. I am often online, but I sometimes work outside. If you wish to play with me, let me know by pm the time and time zone (very important!).
  • Pyxel_Pyxel_ Posts: 2
    Hi all,

great i have your ID but... what am i supposed to do with them ?
    I'm searching for challengers, just for fun !
    edited April 2015
    Pyxel_ wrote: »
    Hi all,

Hello, @Pyxel_ ,

If you request challenge someone on web, shoot the pm to him/her here and wait for his/her response. To find the user on the web, visit "Play Friends" and then search someone by his/her username. I am sure that there will be many places, where there are challengers awaiting!

I don't see why IDs are important when you find and challenge against someone on web; I think this is available on mobile...

...and welcome to the official 8 Ball Pool forum. I wish you the great day.
  • Pyxel_Pyxel_ Posts: 2

I spoke about IDs beacause i saw the members were telling them. But thanks for the explanation !
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    5 minute offer: challenge ForeverLOST.
  • My ID is 7076993.... Challenge me anytime you see me online :)
    edited April 2015
    Pyxel_ wrote: »
    Hi all,

Hi Pyxel...welcome to the forum and the challenge section.....

You can also find players profile page using the id #'s provided in order to find out their game name......simply copy their Id # from here and then go to your profile page.....once on your page, you can go to the address box at top of browser and change your id # in the url to theirs and hit enter (return)....it will take you to their profile page where you can see their player name.....I used M4 IV's id # (from the post above mine here) to make this video for you showing you how:

[Video]

Then after you get their player name....you can challenge them in the game itself using the Play Friends feature.....

It is important to always hold your head high.....especially in the deep end of the pool

Post edited by Sunidhifan on