Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

8 Ball Pool keeps connecting... on iOS

Comments

• Dalton, is this true that iPhone 3G will not update to iOS9 ?
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Dalton, is this true that iPhone 3G will not update to iOS9 ?

I'll have to check to make sure, but I think that iOS 6 or 7 was the last update capable for the iPhone 3G.
  • that is what I thought ... used this iphone 3G as iPod
  • The pool app isn't loading on my ipad, i've re-installed the app about three times now but it won't load. It freezes on the black screen with the pool logo. Any help?

@Ayden Hussain What iOS are you running? You'll want to make sure you're running the latest since there was just an update in the App Store.

Its ios 9.2.1 the latest software update. The pool app won't open, it won't load past the black screen even after re-installing.
  • Dear ,
    last one month i have tried to connect 8 pool ball game on facebook through my iphone but some issue to connect 8 pool ball game application. when i connect 8 pool ball game on facebook some popup mention about "8 all pool is experiencing issues connecting to facebook. please try again later."
    Can you solve this problem?
    what can i do?
  • Dear 8 ball pool players, on IOS...I have also had that weird problem, when I open the the game, it keeps loading (connecting ...) and does not load home board at all, I've tried removing the game and reinstall it, login with Facebook, login with MiniClip username ... nothing is working,

but now i got the solution here...
    it was just cz of the DNS cache and after changing my DNS it works for me.
    on which evr device(PC, IOS, Android) you gets this problem just change the DNS and it works.
  • RameshRamesh Posts: 1
    I was facing the same issue. changing the dns to 8.8.8.8 worked for me too...
  • HumaHuma Posts: 2
    i love 8 ball pool but yesterday i tried to connect.it keeps on connecting not opening the actual game.
    8 ball pool keeps connecting not even opening in offline mode on my samsung galaxy s4
    so now pleasee help me.
  • HumaHuma Posts: 2
    pleaseee some body helppp
  • Why do I get communications problem while trying to make an account.?
  • MinxMinx Posts: 4
    8 ball has been connecting since yesterday. Is the game working for everyone else? Or does certain providers just keep it off here and there because this does this often.
  • Nadine KeoghNadine Keogh Posts: 1 New Member
    Dear 8 ball pool, I just played a tournament which I had to pay 200 to play and I potted in all my balls and then I had to pot the black one and I did and for some weird reason the other apponent won and I know 100% I didn't do anything wrong it just annoyed me a bit
  • Mislav ArkiMislav Arki Posts: 1 New Member
    Same problem here. I lost 80k coins in 4 matches and I'm very frustrated! Is there any way you can recover it for me? Becouse I didn't do anything wrong, the game just kicked me for no reason and I didn't even get a fair chance to win. Iphone 5s runing on latest IOS.
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,938 Pool Champion
    Same problem here. I lost 80k coins in 4 matches and I'm very frustrated! Is there any way you can recover it for me? Becouse I didn't do anything wrong, the game just kicked me for no reason and I didn't even get a fair chance to win. Iphone 5s runing on latest IOS.

No. :|
  • Ethan BeckerEthan Becker Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey,
    I am having problems connecting to the game. It says that i am connecting and it never loads in. But my friend is able to connect to the same network. i have tried to do on my WiFi and my cell phone provider. Can you please help me fix this issue?
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 612 Pool Expert
    edited January 2017
    Type in , trouble connecting .into search at top of page it might help.
    what do you mean by that?
    nevermind
  • < _$T¥L♡_>< _$T¥L♡_> Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello there
  • < _$T¥L♡_>< _$T¥L♡_> Posts: 2 New Member
    Can i plz know why my 8 ball pool keeps conecting nd conecting and not opening.
    Iwant to tell u that i m using android