Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

RaquelRaquel Posts: 1,505 admin

What would do differently?

How would you improve the game?

What would you like to have as a new feature?

Let us know your ideas for the game!

Comments

• Khaledy10Khaledy10 Posts: 201
    edited April 2015
    1) A group match feature, where 4 or more players will be play at the SAME time. Players will be on the table, will be taking there shots one-by-one....when someone misses to make it the next player will play through. This would be awesome if we get a lobby, where we can make/join any of the available rooms and also see the other players playing.

2) "Spectate option" - Perfect for reporting cheating and easy to introduce!

3) Fix each hacks. - Guideline hack need to be fixed permanently, Disconnect hacks and Pull cue back hack.

4) Remove the update "Cues with Powers" OR make it optional.

5) Free Chat or at least a chat like Disc pool
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    edited April 2015
    I do have a list of improvement suggestions:

List of all improvement suggestions:- (Requested by regular players)

3. Fix each hacks. - Guideline hack need to be fixed permanently, Disconnect hacks and Pull cue back hack. - Suggested by RowUnbeat and vick92]
    5. Scroll down option in friends/people search, so that we can see all the players named with what we typed for :). - Suggested by Mazen Jamshed
    6. Adding more than 15 friends in friends list. - Suggested by kunal908
    7. A 'challenge' mode where you have to try and win a match from a certain scenario. This could be updated regularly and could have leaderboards for how quickly people complete the scenario and possibly pool cash for completing the scenario. - Suggested by Bradders_V
    9. Put the cue ball back central for adding spin. - Suggested by m4rt1n
    10. Bring back 16 and 32 tier tourneys. - Suggested by m4rt1n and Chimiko
    11. Introduce "Lose XP points if you lose the game". - Suggested by cidercoder
    12.Introduce a feature when playing tournament, while waiting for next round, see opponents game. - Suggested by CrunchTrundle
    13. Display Facebook nickname as player name. - Suggested by PlayWithOutSpin
    15. "Spectate option" - Perfect for reporting cheating and easy to introduce! - Suggested by Iamyourking
    16. Pool Coins to be converted to Pool Cash. - Suggested by Marvin_Francis
    17. Streak for win or lose, ex. Streak: 5 (lose) or Streak: 5 (win). - Suggested by Marvin_Francis
    18. Special seasonal tournament / 1vs1. ex. - Halloween Tournament, Xmax Tournament etc.. - Suggested by kunal908
    19.Suppose all cues have powers as before.  Upgrade your cues for the ones you like.  This will make players more satisfied than now after the cue updates.  NO need for recharges.- Suggested by NasuSamaruk0
    20.A change log. At least then we'd have some idea of what changes being made, what new features and bugs are being worked on - even if the fixes are unsuccessful for whatever reason.- Suggested by offdutytrip
    20.How about a system where the app keeps track of who got to break, and who didn't get to break in their previous game...Then in their next game the app only pools people accordingly. The player that DIDN'T get to break in their previous game only gets pooled with people who DID get to break...so that you're assured to get the break every other game?- Suggested by ladoga2015
    21. A group match feature, where 4 or more players will be play at the SAME time. Players will be on the table, will be taking there shots one-by-one....when someone misses to make it the next player will play through. This would be awesome if we get a lobby, where we can make/join any of the available rooms and also see the other players playing. :) - Suggested by Denial, kunal908, thewizerd and Khaledy10
  • thewizerdthewizerd Posts: 347
    1- anti cheat and ban all players who try to cheat.
    2-make a special old 8 ball verison and let the player choose the new one or the old one.
    3-make a custom chat on 8 ball pool
    4-No power no cues with powers! :dizzy:
  • 1) How about unlocking Cairo,vegas,Jakarta and Toronto tournaments ?
    2) Friendlies wins should be count.
  • DaisyDaisy Posts: 3
    I'd like to be able to sell some of my cues for cash, perhaps at a loss of 75% or 50% of their original cost. I have used them all at one time or another but now normlly only use my faviourite ones. If I could sell them I could have more goes on the spin and win game (I want that darned lucky cue!! :) :) )
  • 4hsanN4hsanN Posts: 57
    Cheap cues should be recharged cheaply
    The context or popup menu of or chat system on game should be bigger.So that, it is fast to pick one
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    Daisy wrote: »
    I'd like to be able to sell some of my cues for cash, perhaps at a loss of 75% or 50% of their original cost. I have used them all at one time or another but now normlly only use my faviourite ones. If I could sell them I could have more goes on the spin and win game (I want that darned lucky cue!! :) :) )

I really like this idea! I guess when you think about it, upgrading only puts previous cues to rest. Selling them for pool coins is a great way to clear out what you don't use, and help focus on getting new ones.
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 819 Pool Expert
    edited April 2015
    1. No Cue Recharging
    2. As Khaled said, Free chat or atleast like discpool
    3. Hackers coins should be decreased to 100 if they hack and if again then ban. This rule is only for guideline hack hack currently
    4. Old tournaments, Las Vegas and Jakarta. And having options for them to play no guideline or guideline.
    Viditb30 wrote: »
    1) How about unlocking Cairo,vegas,Jakarta and Toronto tournaments ?
    2) Friendlies wins should be count.
    Do you know Drini555? Do you know that he played by himself and got 10000+ wins in a month? Have you seen his bpg?
    i7bafi5szfqa.jpg
    Now you won't say that.

Merged by KING-OLE. Please do not double-post. Thanks!
    Post edited by KING-OLE on
  • ATrossityP3ATrossityP3 Posts: 513 Pool Expert
    1) IP ban dc, and guideline hackers. Just banning their accounts is pointless since a new account can be made in 10 seconds.
    2) Create an actual chat system.
  • Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,442 Pool Champion
    1. free Chat system only in friendly games
    2. Reach to hacks and fix them faster(it worked and for some time at least it was hack free when I played)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 5,998 Pool Forum VIP
    Retro version of 8 ball, definitely.
  • 0O Rambo O00O Rambo O0 Posts: 296
    edited April 2015
    Dalton wrote: »
    Daisy wrote: »

I really like this idea! I guess when you think about it, upgrading only puts previous cues to rest. Selling them for pool coins is a great way to clear out what you don't use, and help focus on getting new ones.

Their should be a market where you can sell your cues for coins or even cash, for example if someone has the Galaxy Cue they could sell it for 6 Million coins! Great idea that should be taken seriously!

-Create new cues which are stylish and have good powers
    - Higher tiers at least one more place
    - Levels over 150, to make it more interesting for people on level 150
    - Bring back Beat The Boss
    :)

Merged by KING-OLE. Please do not double-post. Thanks!
    Post edited by KING-OLE on
  • m4rt1nm4rt1n Posts: 1,587 mod

I like that idea, maybe a simple version for play friends that is like the game was shortly after release.

m4rt1n wrote: »

I like that idea, maybe a simple version for play friends that is like the game was shortly after release.

[/quote

Can you explain more on what you mean by retro version?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 2
    I have a couple chat ideas;
    "No control"
    "Lucky"
    Shane wrote: »
    I have a couple chat ideas;
    "No control"
    "Lucky"

I think we should just do free chat and any inappropriate chat detected can be find xD
  • -X0l0X--X0l0X- Posts: 10
    Raquel wrote: »

Hi every one iam a new member and i'd like to share with you some ideas to make 8 ball pool better.hope that miniclip will take these ideas in the next upgrade
    1- we are asking for 2 differents tables tournement. The first one is for tournments between friends via invitations i mean even if we are 4 or 5 friends out of 8 players .the rest will be selected randomly. The second table lets make it for 50K with 300K as reward (with lines).a lot of fun.
    2- add a new table name it(gods club) only 150 stars are ollowed make it with very difficult hard rules new rules.
    3-try to give a better look for the table MONACO all in lounge give it a better motifs and colors pleaaaaase!!!
    4-weekly competition : cash or coins ! Why dont you offera unique cue for the winner i cue wich is not for sale dosnt exist in the store.
    5- a possibilty to make his own picture while subscribing via miniclip in stead of repetetive avatars just like facebook or google plus.
    5-delet all inactive accounts wich are not active for more than 3 months to make the server clean and faster.
    6 - this is the last one but the biggest!!!
    Playing 8 ball pool with real cash money .yes via paypall . A special table call it : (hard hearts house)
    U can play for 5€ or 10€ max against another player . The winner get 9€ and 1€ For miniclips .or 18€ for the winner and 2€ for miniclip . The same for another special tournment table . A lot of fun and money for every one.
    I know its hard but its possible. To make 8 ball pool the best on line gave for lifetime
    Tank you very much and keep up the great work.
    -X0l0X- wrote: »
    Raquel wrote: »

Hi every one iam a new member and i'd like to share with you some ideas to make 8 ball pool better.hope that miniclip will take these ideas in the next upgrade
    1- we are asking for 2 differents tables tournement. The first one is for tournments between friends via invitations i mean even if we are 4 or 5 friends out of 8 players .the rest will be selected randomly. The second table lets make it for 50K with 300K as reward (with lines).a lot of fun.
    2- add a new table name it(gods club) only 150 stars are ollowed make it with very difficult hard rules new rules.
    3-try to give a better look for the table MONACO all in lounge give it a better motifs and colors pleaaaaase!!!
    4-weekly competition : cash or coins ! Why dont you offera unique cue for the winner i cue wich is not for sale dosnt exist in the store.
    5- a possibilty to make his own picture while subscribing via miniclip in stead of repetetive avatars just like facebook or google plus.
    5-delet all inactive accounts wich are not active for more than 3 months to make the server clean and faster.
    6 - this is the last one but the biggest!!!
    Playing 8 ball pool with real cash money .yes via paypall . A special table call it : (hard hearts house)
    U can play for 5€ or 10€ max against another player . The winner get 9€ and 1€ For miniclips .or 18€ for the winner and 2€ for miniclip . The same for another special tournment table . A lot of fun and money for every one.
    I know its hard but its possible. To make 8 ball pool the best on line gave for lifetime
    Tank you very much and keep up the great work.

Omg I totally agree with you !!
  • -X0l0X--X0l0X- Posts: 10
    So please lets bomb miniclip with this request iam sur they will do thx for the support
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    edited April 2015
    Buy a "make your own phrase" - for eg. you can buy a space (type your phrase in it), more than one edit should not be allowed.

Limit the All In Lounge games - for eg. you can play only 5/10 all in games in a day.