Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• -X0l0X--X0l0X- Posts: 10
    Anyway some good changesqke it better
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,114 mod
    My suggestion would be to update more types of shots. The amount of shots in 8 Ball Pool is very limited. Why not add the massé shots or jump shots? This will motivate even more players to play the game!
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    A marketplace - where players can sell their items (cues/tables - pattern,clotg,frame/chat phrases set) to other players (/to system) in less value than it costs or if to system, get pool cash/coins.
  • BerlinBerlin Posts: 4
    Hey miniclip plz make an option to convert pool coins into pool cash.like 100000 pool coins for 50 pool cash or 100 pool cash.i request all members to request miniclip to do that
    before do those ... END THE CHEATERS and END THE HACKS !!!

Just in case if you missed this thread - http://8ballpoolforum.miniclip.com/discussion/115/cheating-in-8-ball-pool#latest
    Also make an option to arrange cue in order
  • The Titan!The Titan! Posts: 819 Pool Expert
    Everything should be done but cue recharging should stop first!
  • 0O Rambo O00O Rambo O0 Posts: 296
    Berlin wrote: »
    Hey miniclip plz make an option to convert pool coins into pool cash.like 100000 pool coins for 50 pool cash or 100 pool cash.i request all members to request miniclip to do that

I Agree with Berlin, Come on people support this and we might get it as quoted by Dalton!
  • KING-OLEKING-OLE Posts: 413 mod
    -X0l0X- wrote: »
    So please lets bomb miniclip with this request iam sur they will do thx for the support

That would probably have the opposite effect.

The admins will read all the requests, so there is no reason to repeat them, as that will just clutter up the thread.

Thanks. :)

• Rowunbeat!Rowunbeat! Posts: 1,448 Pool Champion
    kunal908 wrote: »
    before do those ... END THE CHEATERS and END THE HACKS !!!

Just in case if you missed this thread - http://8ballpoolforum.miniclip.com/discussion/115/cheating-in-8-ball-pool#latest

Not all, can be tracked. High tiers are still a no-go in pc.
  • ragenmeragenme Posts: 1
    Raquel wrote: »
    What would do differently?

How would you improve the game?

What would you like to have as a new feature?

Let us know your ideas for the game!

Cognitive

I would recommend that there will be limited edition and other designs for the table. The best suggestion I can think of is to have MC customize our own cues and table.
  • KING-OLEKING-OLE Posts: 413 mod
    I'd actually like to be able to play a bot which matches my own or a slightly higher level than me.
    This way it would never be too easy, and you wouldn't have to worry about cheaters.
    KING-OLE wrote: »
    I'd actually like to be able to play a bot which matches my own or a slightly higher level than me.
    This way it would never be too easy, and you wouldn't have to worry about cheaters.

Hello there, @KING-OLE ,

Level does not define skills by the way. It measures how much experience you have in 8 Ball Pool. To me, I do not think that suggestion is the best way to go for since there will be cheaters at some relatively same/higher level. For instance, you are Level 21, and the cheater has Level 21. Setting such thing for the game will not make the cheaters go away. Another possible disadvantage is that your suggestion will limit the amount of players that he/she wants to play against with, which will not motivate him/her to play the game.

Unless cheating stops, I do not think that this step is right to get into. I am sure that you can do better than this. ;)
    More table patterns,

Like shark, rabbit, city pattern, big ben...etc.
  • 0O Rambo O00O Rambo O0 Posts: 296
    edited April 2015
    More table patterns,

When are table patterns used? as far as I khow they have been eradicated
  • Will Will Posts: 15
    edited April 2015
    Admin EDIT: all reports of users can be made by creating a ticket to our Customer Support. Do not post pictures of user's profiles, accusing of cheating.

Post edited by Raquel Oliveira on

Better idea would be to create the storyline of the game instead of just challenging online players. I would also think that including bots at different levels is the great idea, so players can challenge and learn from them.
    I_B3AST_I wrote: »
    More table patterns,

When are table patterns used? as far as I khow they have been eradicated

The table patterns are still available in the web version 8 Ball Pool shop. I am sure that if you visit the web version game and then "Shop", you can find lots of designs for your table! Otherwise, if you decide not to, when you start the game in certain tier, the table will show up the certain tier table design.
    edited April 2015
    Plz start a table in which there will be entry fees in form of pool coins n the reward will be in a form of pool cash. This way game will become more intresting n everyone love to play to earn some pool cash

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276 admin
    Some excellent ideas here people, rest assured that they will all be seen and taken into account by the developers. Keep them coming!

But yes, please don't "bomb" or spam us with requests - we are paying attention!