Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,238 Pool Champion
    please provide pool cash offers for me.1000cash i want for 1000000

not possible, not allowed, not fair
  • djderelldjderell Posts: 2 New Member
    zip11737a wrote: »
    omgsun wrote: »
    Most of the stuff here is complaints anyways

Really? Even a complaint could be a reason for a suggesting a change > And everyone knows nothing will be done in favor of the players > Only more virtual manure to be purchased by the Mickey Mouse groupies < :s

like i mean complaints with no suggestions or "ban cheaters" statements

That percentage "ban cheaters" is a smaller % of statements, 'math whiz'

i need cash just like (Mohammed090) please 2000
  • djderelldjderell Posts: 2 New Member
    djderell wrote: »
    Most of the stuff here is complaints anyways

Really? Even a complaint could be a reason for a suggesting a change > And everyone knows nothing will be done in favor of the players > Only more virtual manure to be purchased by the Mickey Mouse groupies < :s

like i mean complaints with no suggestions or "ban cheaters" statements

That percentage "ban cheaters" is a smaller % of statements, 'math whiz'

i need cash just like (Mohammed090) please 2000

not allowed
    not possible
    not going to happen
    not the same request either
    no
  • Aikansh GoelAikansh Goel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey i am really having a very good i dead for the game and i know everyone will be in favor of it. I want you guys to add 9 ball tournaments. It is a very good idea please think about it
  • Aikansh GoelAikansh Goel Posts: 2 New Member
    Hey i am really having a very good idea for the game and i know everyone will be in favor of it. I want you guys to add 9 ball tournaments. It is a very good idea please think about it

• ***Chilli Dog******Chilli Dog*** Posts: 25 Pool Player
    I would also like to try a no guidelines against friends . And be ask to confirm my choice on table selection.
    G11gaming wrote: »
    . And be ask to confirm my choice on table selection.

Yes this is a big thing for mobile players, and has been mentioned many times before. It's all to easy to accidentally swipe and start a high tier game, potentially losing all of your coins.

MC please do something...?

To easy to make a mistake and select wrong table.
  • pindaPanda_pindaPanda_ Posts: 2 New Member
    hello everybody! Is this forum site still active?
  • pindaPanda_pindaPanda_ Posts: 2 New Member
    Can I ask some question about the game? Issue about the web and mobile. Why in mobile have a lots of game features unlike at the desktop web site like facebook/miniclip.com where should I played the game? Is there any possible things to fixed this in order to experienced all the featured games, cues, etc. in a web browsers?
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,532 Pool Champion
    Can I ask some question about the game? Issue about the web and mobile. Why in mobile have a lots of game features unlike at the desktop web site like facebook/miniclip.com where should I played the game? Is there any possible things to fixed this in order to experienced all the featured games, cues, etc. in a web browsers?

Web and mobile are different as in they are not cross platform. So what you see on the mobile "featured games, cues, etc." You will not get in a web browser.
  • davylfc66davylfc66 Posts: 116 Pool Pro
    edited May 13
    Would like to preview private messages, also the chance to edit them if needed. Also wall posts. ;)
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,622 Pool Forum VIP
    davylfc66 wrote: »
    Would like to preview private messages, also the chance to edit them if needed.

add wall posts to that too, please
  • EnigmaBcnEnigmaBcn Posts: 7 Pool Player
    edited May 14
    There is no more blind than those who don't want to see!

I have a sugestion for a new name: CheatingPool
    EnigmaBcn wrote: »
    It would be interesting and above all fair, that the game itself would not cheat, many times, whatever I do, I always strain the white ball, beside the occasions that communication errors appear opportunely. Developing a game of these characteristics requires a good investment of time, money and of course intelligence, I think it is not too smart to cheat, it does not generate confidence, if I do not have confidence I will never have the intention of paying even a single dollar to be cheated, I'm sure many think so.

it doesn't cheat

There is no more blind than those who don't want to see!

I have a sugestion for a new name: CheatingPool
    It would be interesting and above all fair, that the game itself would not cheat, many times, whatever I do, I always strain the white ball, beside the occasions that communication errors appear opportunely. Developing a game of these characteristics requires a good investment of time, money and of course intelligence, I think it is not too smart to cheat, it does not generate confidence, if I do not have confidence I will never have the intention of paying even a single dollar to be cheated, I'm sure many think so.

it doesn't cheat

can u stop making excuses for lack of skill
  • blewbblewb Posts: 6 New Member
    A debatable suggestion, but it seems the official 9 ball pool rules, which allows a player to win by potting the 9 ball on break and win, should not be applied in this game.

In reality, it is humanly impossible to do the same break everytime: even the best all time players, like Efren Reyes or Shane Van Boening cannot reliably do that. Because in the real world, there are always interfering parameters: the rack might not be placed exactly the same way, the space between balls may vary, and the player's shot also varies: all these parameters are source of "random" variations that makes the game always different, and enjoyable.

In a digital game though, this does not apply: even if the game has some random factors, these are very small and are not sufficient to disallow "known breaks". In 8 ball pool, this is "less" a problem, because all the known breaks only allow the player to play again (but that's already an unfair advantage).

However in 9 ball pool, this is a game breaker, and I'd like to call that cheating. I see 1/3 or 1/2 of the players who breaks doing the very same break, which make them pot the 9 ball and win right away. To me, these guys don't even like the game, they're actually avoiding it for having better numbers. Pure greediness but hey, I'm sad for them after all, they don't enjoy anything and not even realising it.

I prefer not to describe this break as it's very easy to do and very reliable and I don't want it to spread, but I think most 9 ball pool players have seen it a lot already. So I'm asking either:

1. Modify the game rules to replace the 9 ball on spot if sunk on break (effectively in disrespect with the official rules)

OR

2. Add much more random the the break shot so that the known breaks (that almost always use cue ball cushion to be reliable) cannot be done reliably

Thanks for reading
  • Kim So-HyunKim So-Hyun Posts: 1 New Member
    I want to use my legendary cues and I want to played feature game like in mobile in a web browsers, I played 8ballpool on facebook. Is it possible?
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 1,532 Pool Champion
    I want to use my legendary cues and I want to played feature game like in mobile in a web browsers, I played 8ballpool on facebook. Is it possible?

Unfortunately it is not possible to use your legendary cues in the web based game.
  • rooster1rooster1 Posts: 1 New Member
    I would like to see the following:

1. 8 Ball pool - two colours - Red/Yellow Blue/Yellow balls on a traditional 8 ball table with smaller pockets and follow traditional 8 ball rules.
    2. L Shaped pool table. This is unique and fun as adds a bit of variety and twist to games

3. 6 red snooker - would be great to play for points introduce snooker. Could alsoexpand to 10 reds and snooker plus.

The 9 ball is great, but at the minute you can't challenge you friends on this. This needs to be brought in.
  • seeyaaseeyaa Posts: 1 New Member
    Can we please have 9ball games played with friends ?? PLEAAASE
  • Mahir AlamMahir Alam Posts: 1 New Member