Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Snooker game mode would be awesome !

Nice idea. They might need bigger tables though.

And more time to get through a game, i've noticed that there are gaming sites around that offer such a game. Not checked them out as i like the quickness of a good old fashioned pool game. :p
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Emergency Landing Posts: 758 Pool Expert
    This has been ask for on a number of occasions . Could we please have a confirmation button on games , i just clicked a wrong bluddy table that i had never even seen before.

fnbqogsk773k.png
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
    Try your luck on that table .

v4aly8vqvn83.gif

Douglas , there's lots of good ideas on this thread but i would say not many have got to the used stage.
  • Rami ChabchoubRami Chabchoub Posts: 137 Pool Pro
    The-Indian wrote: »

Change the title of this thread - Don't tell us your ideas!
    you right

• SwimmerSwimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    New table:

"Daytona Speed Demons"
    Every shot has only 5 seconds, regardless of what cue the player is using.

New tournament:

"Macau High Rollers"
    16 players instead of the usual 8.
    Entry fee: 10 million.
    Prize: 120 million.

New standard cue:

"Interstellar Cue"
    Force: 10/10
    Aim: 9/10
    Spin: 9/10
    Time: 5/10
    Price: 9 million.
    Recharge fee: 560k.
  • KnivesMakerKnivesMaker Posts: 86 Pool Player
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Douglas , there's lots of good ideas on this thread but i would say not many have got to the used stage.

That is because nobody works at Miniclip any more, all the employees have been gone for a couple years, and since in all the rush someone forgot to turn off the server machine, we can still play a dead version of Pool and talk to bots on the forum programmed to respond to threads and apply modding algorithms. Maybe something "sudden" happened at the Miniclip HQ to make it all happen... brings the images of that virus research facility containment breach from the beginning of The Stand... or the immediate evacuation of Pripyat in 1986.
    How about a Developers Q+A session via YouTube - say pick your community manager to host a live Q + A session with questions put to them via the forum, from forumers on all aspects of the game, the here and now, and it's goals for the future.!?
  • SwimmerSwimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    Swimmer wrote: »
    New table:

New tournament:

"Macau High Rollers"
    16 players instead of the usual 8.
    Entry fee: 10 million.
    Prize: 120 million.

Even better:

1st place prize: 100 million coins + 10 pool cash
    2nd place prize: 20 million coins + 2 pool cash

It would be awesome if there was a tournament where the best players play regularly. The current tournaments are mainly played by beginners and sometimes experienced players who want to raise their win percentage since that's where you get the easiest opponents. And the weekly competition is mainly a competition to determine who can spend the most time playing the game or who teams up with the most other players.

edited July 2017
    G11gaming wrote: »
    , and it's goals for the future.!?

My friend, you're missing the point. There are no goals for the future. There are no plans, there is NO future. It's over. I'm sorry.
  • Rajib KoleyRajib Koley Posts: 1 New Member
    I Want 8 Ball Pool to be more obivious, A new patch should be updated where there should be no new rule to Pot 9 Ball sure shot way. Spin the wheel should be much more rewarding to lure more & more players login everyday.
    edited July 2017
    How about a Developers Q+A session via YouTube - say pick your community manager to host a live Q + A session with questions put to them via the forum, from forumers on all aspects of the game, the here and now, and it's goals for the future.!?

They should also arrange game sessions with some actual celebs.

It would be far more productive if they arranged meetings between the chairmen and their brains, as well as between dev guys and "hard work". Who knows, maybe they're all busy working for Apple already, achieving greatness, doing some brainstorms whether to keep the Gmail background white or change it to white.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    id love to arrange my cues the same way i arrange my chat phrases. maybe you guys can look into that!
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RPosts: 612 Pool Expert
    What Yakoub Said ^^^^^ Also a way of stopping someone from creating a New Thread about an idea , when we already have a Thread called . Tell us your Ideas !
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    What Yakoub Said ^^^^^ Also a way of stopping someone from creating a New Thread about an idea , when we already have a Thread called . Tell us your Ideas !

There is no way of educating the uneducated ......or is there? :D

They should also arrange game sessions with some actual celebs.

It would be far more productive if they arranged meetings between the chairmen and their brains, as well as between dev guys and "hard work". Who knows, maybe they're all busy working for Apple already, achieving greatness, doing some brainstorms whether to keep the Gmail background white or change it to white.

My suggestion comes only after they have a fully working game. If the company aims to accomplish that they could start scouting for such celebs already.

That's not a bad idea at all, the only obstacle might be the fact that by the time the game is fully working, all the celebs will be dead, and so will we, as a matter of fact.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    The questions and answers session is a great idea, and ive seen it in action before, elsewhere. But lets not kid ourselves, that aint ever gonna happen here.
    "KnivesMaker;c-230384"][quvia YouTu
    They should also arrange game sessions with some actual celebs. [/quote]
    Is Rob Small a Celeb , if so im your celeb , a forum member has told me that's who i am.

k9jlcadjlyl1.gif

edited July 2017
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    The questions and answers session is a great idea, and ive seen it in action before, elsewhere. But lets not kid ourselves, that aint ever gonna happen here.

Very true, a big bag of ideas that every single person can throw their ideas into is one of the greatest things, in any environment. Some of the best solutions for any, and I mean ANY problem, can be found easily using this method. It's really too bad that nobody at Miniclip gives a sheet about any of this, and we are made fools who waste their time extending a hand, wanting to improve the game, also for the benefit of the asholes in suits. Ask yourselves how much brain (and college degrees) does it take to understand that an improved game makes more money than a neglected one.
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    edited July 2017
    3 x nudges per player, twice a day.

* Nudges/bumps unsuspecting opponents cue as they take the shot, cueball doesn't travel, just goes 'pff' *