Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    Mahir Alam wrote: »
    hi

:joy: good idea! .....
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 423 Pool Pro
    Why Bother
    djtfwa6zgr11.gif
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    Why Bother
    djtfwa6zgr11.gif

What do you mean?
    73 pages , how many ideas so far have been used, And there has been some reasonable ones.
    You can't have lost count. :D
    73 pages , how many ideas so far have been used, And there has been some reasonable ones.
    You can't have lost count. :D

pmsl :joy: we don't know as they never tell us anything. ;)
  • avacs35444aavacs35444a Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello, Miniclip, first i would like to apologize if my any word will hurt you, I just want to say Miniclip should change its policy i was new on 8 ball pool and i just got ban because i just used to transfer some of my coin to my another account to increase my level up and in result Miniclip banned me permanently​ now just tell me if any person who committed​ mistake will never be pardon ?

Did Miniclip added the rules before creating an account on cellphone ?

No

then why the **** they're telling us to read rules after banning..

Miniclip should add rules on every new creatiing 8 ball pool account on cellphone majority newcomers don't know about Miniclip.com they just installed 8 ball pool Game and start playing..

And if any user committed mistake then Miniclip should eliminate his all coins and cash instead of blocking him permanently because after that he can't make an account again and can't play so he say just good bye as i said..

if the behaviour of banning account permanently​ exist InshAllah Miniclip will lose all users !

Thanks
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Hello, Miniclip, first i would like to apologize if my any word will hurt you, I just want to say Miniclip should change its policy i was new on 8 ball pool and i just got ban because i just used to transfer some of my coin to my another account to increase my level up and in result Miniclip banned me permanently​ now just tell me if any person who committed​ mistake will never be pardon ?

Did Miniclip added the rules before creating an account on cellphone ?

No

then why the **** they're telling us to read rules after banning..

Miniclip should add rules on every new creatiing 8 ball pool account on cellphone majority newcomers don't know about Miniclip.com they just installed 8 ball pool Game and start playing..

And if any user committed mistake then Miniclip should eliminate his all coins and cash instead of blocking him permanently because after that he can't make an account again and can't play so he say just good bye as i said..

if the behaviour of banning account permanently​ exist InshAllah Miniclip will lose all users !

Thanks

aren't there terms of use?
  • sidepOcketwAdsidepOcketwAd Posts: 3 New Member
    How about this suggestion: FIX TOURNAMENT LOCKOUTS and WIN STREAK PROBLEMS. If you win then it should go to your streak and if you lose it should end streak. You enter tournament and should be able to play. "Your opponent has not joined game yet" It's BS because those players did join but MC servers are awful and out of date. Still operating on dial up I imagine. Switch to 21st century technology. Before adding or improving anything you guys should just fix this broken ****. No point of improvement if the game wont even work right. Players should stop playing until MC staff can actually fix the HUGE bugs and glitches that plague this game and are never permanently solved. How difficult to fix could this really be? Is this just the way you guys operate in Switzerland or are technical problems beyond the knowledge of this tech company?
  • Jaffar HussainJaffar Hussain Posts: 1 New Member
    Raquel MC wrote: »
    What would do differently?

How would you improve the game?

What would you like to have as a new feature?

Let us know your ideas for the game!

what is the use of that players unique id i don't understand?it should be like we can search any player using that unique id, not only friends but also who we are not connected on fb and not added on 8 ball friends list. it will be amazing then just to know players unique id and play with them.
  • George BrooksGeorge Brooks Posts: 9 New Member
    Explain better the reason for an account being frozen/banned, coins being seized and the possible causes of why said account appears to be registering as having third party implements being used on it when the account holder has no recollection or idea of such activities
  • George BrooksGeorge Brooks Posts: 9 New Member
    mind you judging by the time/date stamps in this forum nobody reads this anyway 'cause miniclip don't care
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    Here's an idea. Miniclip should start caring. I can't take credit of this idea though, it's the voice of many.
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Here's an idea. Miniclip should start caring. I can't take credit of this idea though, it's the voice of many.

How do you know that they don't.... maybe they didn't realize that the game would take off so well and appeal to millions of players world wide... MC's response " **** it why didn't we put more resources into this, and keep it updated and maintained just like the mobile version, ( apart from the sound glitch/bug that has been going on for over a week now ) we could really corner the market here, people from all walks of life and ages love a game of pool, and we have it right , there is no other pool game out there like ours atm. Thets keep our customers sweet and go all out and just concentrate on pool only.

Just a thought. :)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Finally a girl is no one.Posts: 6,347 Pool Forum VIP
    On pool only? Hey, what about my daily Sushi meals and walks in the Bloomin' Garden???
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    On pool only? Hey, what about my daily Sushi meals and walks in the Bloomin' Garden???

You do that with MC? .... lol :D :o :p i know they like to play in the office, but sushi and walks! lmao ;)
  • yakoub12yakoub12 Posts: 139 Pool Player
    stop all type of cheats on mobile. thats all i ask. seems like every time you guys patch a cheat they make 20 more.
  • Farhan14321Farhan14321 Posts: 2 New Member
    Spectator optiob for friends
  • KnivesMakerKnivesMaker Posts: 86 Pool Player
    Add a training mode, and NO, playing as a guest is not a "solution". An actual training mode as an option on my main screen when logged in, allowing me to play against the computer, and allowing me to set the difficulty level for the computer as an opponent.

Also, add an option to challenge a friend to a match on an actual table for coins. Simply when clicking on a friend, a selection screen pops up showing me the regular selection of tables, the same one I see when I click PLAY, as well as the option to play without coins on a training table. This way I can play a friend for coins, on, say, Tokyo table for 2500 coins, which right now is impossible.
  • KnivesMakerKnivesMaker Posts: 86 Pool Player
    And since it won't let me edit previous post,

Add a notification whenever a friend tries to challenge me but I'm unavailable, so that when I'm in a game on some table and cannot respond or when I'm offline, I can be notified about it and challenge them back when my game ends or when I'm logged in next time.