Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,495 Pool Champion
    ZX 10 R wrote: »
    What Yakoub Said ^^^^^ Also a way of stopping someone from creating a New Thread about an idea , when we already have a Thread called . Tell us your Ideas !

There is no way of educating the uneducated ......or is there? :D
  • KnivesMakerKnivesMaker Posts: 86 Pool Player
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    G11gaming wrote: »
    How about a Developers Q+A session via YouTube - say pick your community manager to host a live Q + A session with questions put to them via the forum, from forumers on all aspects of the game, the here and now, and it's goals for the future.!?

They should also arrange game sessions with some actual celebs.

It would be far more productive if they arranged meetings between the chairmen and their brains, as well as between dev guys and "hard work". Who knows, maybe they're all busy working for Apple already, achieving greatness, doing some brainstorms whether to keep the Gmail background white or change it to white.

My suggestion comes only after they have a fully working game. If the company aims to accomplish that they could start scouting for such celebs already.

That's not a bad idea at all, the only obstacle might be the fact that by the time the game is fully working, all the celebs will be dead, and so will we, as a matter of fact.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,297 Pool Champion
    The questions and answers session is a great idea, and ive seen it in action before, elsewhere. But lets not kid ourselves, that aint ever gonna happen here.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,582 Pool Champion
    "KnivesMaker;c-230384"][quvia YouTu
    They should also arrange game sessions with some actual celebs. [/quote]
    Is Rob Small a Celeb , if so im your celeb , a forum member has told me that's who i am.

k9jlcadjlyl1.gif

• KnivesMakerKnivesMaker Posts: 86 Pool Player
    edited July 23
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    The questions and answers session is a great idea, and ive seen it in action before, elsewhere. But lets not kid ourselves, that aint ever gonna happen here.

Very true, a big bag of ideas that every single person can throw their ideas into is one of the greatest things, in any environment. Some of the best solutions for any, and I mean ANY problem, can be found easily using this method. It's really too bad that nobody at Miniclip gives a sheet about any of this, and we are made fools who waste their time extending a hand, wanting to improve the game, also for the benefit of the asholes in suits. Ask yourselves how much brain (and college degrees) does it take to understand that an improved game makes more money than a neglected one.
  • *Aurora**Aurora* youtoo?Posts: 6,052 Pool Forum VIP

Rob Small has arranged sessions when you can play him, so it's not new to them. I'd like to play some "real" celebs though. There must be some, who play this game for real. MC needs to update their YoMe celeb selection too.
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    edited July 23
    3 x nudges per player, twice a day.

* Nudges/bumps unsuspecting opponents cue as they take the shot, cueball doesn't travel, just goes 'pff' *

edited July 23
    A mystery challenger: mc player/bot challenging you randomly, and accepting the challenge won't cost you a thing, but by beating him/her you have a chance to triple the table you're in. Or you get a gift.
  • COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Been there, done that.Posts: 2,297 Pool Champion

Rob Small has arranged sessions when you can play him, so it's not new to them. I'd like to play some "real" celebs though. There must be some, who play this game for real. MC needs to update their YoMe celeb selection too.

Yep, so i hear Aurora. Im guessing that he stopped doing that long ago, and probably only did it not long after the game was launched?

Yep, so i hear Aurora. Im guessing that he stopped doing that long ago, and probably only did it not long after the game was launched?

You can play the famous Lara Croft, albeit the copycat version.. but close enough ;)
    Can't remember the exact year, lol. Not recently.
    edited July 23
    Can't remember the exact year, lol. Not recently.

Somebody once posted a '' Where's Wolly'' of Rob Small, but who can tell me who found him first???

KatyKittyX wrote: »

Lol found him

3ly832nnfghw.png

Can you give me coordinates where to look? I can see the original pic but not your edit. :#
    Can you give me coordinates where to look? I can see the original pic but not your edit. :#

Lalalalala not talking to you anymore lalalalala
  • *8Ball KING_*8Ball KING_ Posts: 2 New Member
    add dubai match in challenge to friend
  • *8Ball KING_*8Ball KING_ Posts: 2 New Member
    change the league ending time plz forward it 4-5 hours plz
    I could see lots of action in custom/invitation based tables. I've been long waiting for tourneys, that players themselves can host, set the rules, playing time etc. invite/kick out players.
  • Valentin LopezValentin Lopez Posts: 35 Pool Player
    2v2 matches
  • Ibrahim HackrIbrahim Hackr Posts: 2 New Member
    Give some pool in I'd

• Ibrahim HackrIbrahim Hackr Posts: 2 New Member
    Please