Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• whalersailorwhalersailor Posts: 105 Pool Pro
    Give a player a chance to exit a game after pairing and before play. This exit to take place without penalty to either player and without changing either player's statistics. I have a list of players who, in previous encounters, ended the game by suspicious means. I would prefer not to get cheated by them again.
  • Koushik MandalKoushik Mandal Posts: 1 New Member
    why dont you add a table in a medium budget for only indirect shots
    its really boring playing directly, when we do play indirect someone always betray us, so can you please add a table for indirect only.
    but in a medium budget so that every one can affort like 1M to 5M.
    please do it, it would be an great update.
    THANK YOU.
  • karp66karp66 Posts: 8 Pool Player
    Hi
    I thing you must do something with the games that players don't show up.
    At the milion and up games the 90% players are not really play ,only for us we want a really game is waste of time to wait for so long and not enjoing the game
  • Syed Asad Abbas ShahSyed Asad Abbas Shah Posts: 20 Pool Player
    o really in 8 ball pool i think whole world tables is there without pakistan room
    all pakistani need pakistani room i think other country jealous from pakistan i am right or not
    in new version of 8 ball pool we need pakistani room with above than berlin plate
    Talha wrote: »
    Well, I am Pakistani myself, but I dont see how others are jealous of Pakistan. It is just your opinion, not a fact. And opinion is not necessarily accurate.
    LOL, it is up to game developers what they want to add in the game. If they find necessary to add another room, they'll. Many a player from other countries like Nepal etc have requested for Nepal cue, and they have been asking for it since 2013 but it is not still out. Does it mean others are jealous of Nepalese? Of course, not.

yes why not but we need pakistani room so i will sent message to support of miniclip also

• Michal PramukMichal Pramuk Posts: 1 New Member
    question for developers probably... can be in 8pool game also game 9??i think could be at least some trial if people would it play
  • Hugh Jass KodaHugh Jass Koda Posts: 43 Pool Player
    The Taunt chat pack should be removed! There is no need to promote unsportsmanlike conduct! That is unbelievable to me that Miniclip supports and promotes that kind of behavior! That's pretty shady Miniclip!

How about rooms that put both players on the same basic cue? That eliminates the unfair advantage players have over another player that can't afford to pay for a stronger que or hasn't won enough to earn enough in game money to purchase a stronger que. Most online games that I have ever played, the developers at least "say" they promote fair game play for all players. To give better performance to any player that sends you some $$$ is shady Miniclip!

Add a confirm button before just throwing players into higher entry fee games than they intended to join! I know that it's a great way for you Miniclip to get people to purchase more coins with this practice but man is it shady of you to leave it this way!

Daily Spin...com'on man! Loosen the wheel and let us win more than 50, 100, 150 coins occasionally! It's so rigged to pay out the small prizes 99.9% of the time. Shady again Miniclip!
  • (Silver Surfer)(Silver Surfer) Posts: 163 Pool Pro
    My idea would be for mini clip or whoever is to do with ads placement check there work.518x2e3mvlv8.jpg
    Can no longer see friends on what games they are playing
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 806 Pool Expert
    get rid of team players. here is an idea of how to do it. as soon as the account goes from country to country like from India to the USA in a matter of seconds flag it. you can track the ip address easily. or look at the flag from the PC version. if it happens again ban it.
  • pedrothospedrothos Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you reduce the amount of data used during play? I've seen is use 6-40Mb just to load the game. I would play more when I am not on wifi, but this amount of usage adds up quickly.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,391 Pool Champion
    Its been asked for already , but could we have a cue sorting system , similar to chat sort.
  • Parimal MohileParimal Mohile Posts: 1 New Member
    The drop down and scrolling of chat options takes too long - does not work - the scrolling has issues...
    GIVE ME CHAT ICONS STRIP AT BOTOM - ONE CLICK ON ICON TO SEND A CHAT
  • Roy BruerenRoy Brueren Posts: 1 New Member
    That one can use certain keys for calling your pocket! That would be great. Or is it already possible and I just don't know it yet?
  • Jeroen BeckJeroen Beck Posts: 4 New Member
    is it possible that we can see the recharge costs of the cue if we are going to upgrade.

for example. i used the classic cue because of the low recharge. but since the reward boxes where here i got 2 pieces and upgraded the cue and now it costs 750 coins or something.
    i never expected it would be so expensive in comparison to the recharge costs before.

so maybe it is an idea that you get a warning "if you upgrade this cue the recharge cost will be ..." or that we can see it by pressing the help button or something like that.
  • Albert HeadAlbert Head Posts: 1 New Member
    How about an intermediate level between Las Vegas ($20K) and Jakarta ($100K)? Say, a $50K or $60K level. And being from the west coast of Canada, I'd like to offer Vancouver as the city. It would give me something to aspire to without the massive jump between Vegas and Jakarta.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,301 Pool Champion
    My idea will be that what if they removed all the cues recharges. I know that is not going to happen but what if there is'n one. They made cue more expensive and made the tables more expensive . I think they should remove cues recharges :smirk:
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    I want MC to add an option to sell the cues you don't want/use anymore... or/and add a trade in system?
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,301 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I want MC to add an option to sell the cues you don't want/use anymore... or/and add a trade in system?

Don't hold your breath lol. I be more happy if they added hide button that those cues that your not going to use. Similar to chat that you do not use , you hide them :smirk:
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

Don't hold your breath lol. I be more happy if they added hide button that those cues that your not going to use. Similar to chat that you do not use , you hide them :smirk:

Last time i held my breath lol .... this happened to me :mrgreen: i know mc are a relaxed company an all, but heyho they do read these forums from time to time and act on, and include things. :blush: