Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 4,491 Pool Champion
    I think they should add 3d pool :#
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion

Would we need 3d glasses too? :smiley: :joy:
    G11gaming wrote: »

I would love to turn my table around and around so i can get perfect shot. I wish it was just 3d pool :smirk:

I would love to turn my table around and around so i can get perfect shot. I wish it was just 3d pool :smirk:

So jokes lol....i love it. VR pool MC style ...now there's a great idea haha B) now that's taking gaming to whole new level, or is it!?... Would you want to skip work for a whole days playing pool? :D
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,669 Pool Champion
    Maybe not a great idea

Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Maybe not a great idea

HAha Davy i remember this vid a while back, once perfected yall be addicted....surely this is the future of gaming, no!? :)
    I won't be playing it or having a driverless car. B)
    I won't be playing it or having a driverless car. B)

:) fair enough...
  • UnEquiVocaL EnDUnEquiVocaL EnD Posts: 533 Pool Expert
    Can we have XP for Mobile Championships? Also victory boxes as you can only hold 4 at any one time so can't see why you can't fill your 4 slots with Championship events.
    edited January 26
    Maybe not a great idea

I like it when i get to rotate my table. Even better to tilt it how I wanted to be tilted. :p :smirk:
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert

THat really would be cool. I play on a 42" 3D HDTV and if it were truly 3D i'd enable that function and put the shades on :D be fun to try anyway but i bet a challenge at first lol
    I think in my opinion only mobile has offers. It is not fair to those who do not use mobiles or other devices . I think they should have in PC version too.
  • Jo2ManJo2Man Posts: 2 New Member
    It's been suggested before, but can you allow us to create our own chat responses? I understand why you don't want to do it, but if you could allow it as an experiment and capture all the responses, then you could create a library of repsonses that I could chose from. I'm seeking repsonses to HeHe, Unluckey and direct responses to favorable but wild shots -- like "Wow! I didn't expect that!"
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 517 Pool Expert
    Close the site and go to Mars ! :p
  • Jo2ManJo2Man Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm Happy with the game, but I'd like to change my UID. The help files say I can but they are notorious for being way behind software updates. So, can I change my UID but keep the user data?
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 805 Pool Expert
    disable country changing from your website, get rid of ALL Team players and their accounts.... let us arrange our cues just like our chat.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 851 Pool Expert
    disable country changing from your website, get rid of ALL Team players and their accounts.... let us arrange our cues just like our chat.

now that's a decent, and realistic proposition of wishes.
  • upshotupshot Posts: 2 New Member
    What would do differently?

How would you improve the game?

What would you like to have as a new feature?

Let us know your ideas for the game!
    Be able to Watch match of next opponent, between games in a tournament.
    edited February 12
    You can add report button on player page so we do not get tickets to report people. Just add report in that way you can check out everyone's game play. Similar a report picture .

Edit Please add that report avatar in the new version too.
    Not a new idea , but it would be nice if Mini Clip removed guys like him , my league wasn't long started he was top , i will never win it, but i feel sorry for the honest players who are trying to but don't stand a chance . Sort it out .
    punw4akm1aop.png