Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

1727374757678»

Comments

• G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    Is there a way to go full screen while playing pool?

The pool table on the pc comes as one set size you can't make it bigger or smaller.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 2,832 Pool Champion
    G11gaming wrote: »

The pool table on the pc comes as one set size you can't make it bigger or smaller.

Or was you asking whether it can be done?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    ChipCatalano wrote: »

Use the magnifying tool in your browser if you're on pc...

normal view:
    ksks6znnku3j.png

magnified view:
    vr1kt3a6nlgn.png

• Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 1,610 Pool Champion
    Or hold in ctrl key and use mouse scroll wheel ?
  • Vaibhav PamechaVaibhav Pamecha Posts: 7 New Member
    one more table after Berlin. Maybe more than 50M bet.
  • VijayGunnersVijayGunners Posts: 517 Pool Pro
    Being able to watch games in tournaments whilst waiting for the next round, I tend to zone out and leave my phone when having to wait too long :D

@Raquel
  • Аня СлавскаяАня Славская Posts: 52 Pool Player
    while I'm playing match, people invited me to play with them. We need function to invite us when we are not plaing
    and we need black list for people with which you do not wanna play :D
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Bites backPosts: 9,345 Pool Forum VIP
    while I'm playing match, people invited me to play with them. We need function to invite us when we are not plaing

Back in the good old days when we checked our friends list it would tell us when they were playing a game, I have no idea why they stopped giving us that information because it was very useful so that we would not interrupt people in the middle of a match.
    my friends have such information (and me too), but when they (friends) just come online, game automatically send their invitation (even if they did not send!)! And people who are not my friends (they are not my friends, but im in their friend list) can send invitation while im playing tournament for example! i will be glad to play with them but of course not while im playing with another people! ))
    I do not like function "ask for the presents"! it always shows me that i must ask money from friends and always show me list which people i shouls ask for present! :s
    can you put out the schedule of all tournaments (special events) till the end of the year? and on the next year? :# and pls make them longer and not only at weekends!
  • Lëgênd HúmzäLëgênd Húmzä Posts: 1 New Member
    Miniclip We want Pakistan Room Beacause Most Of Legends Belong To Pakistan. So react on Our Post
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 412 Pool Pro
    Miniclip We want Pakistan Room Beacause Most Of Legends Belong To Pakistan. So react on Our Post

Legends at doing what? :wink: There's a lot of TRUE legends of this game, and veterans from ALL over the World, they aren't asking for their own room. And although i haven't met you and you MAY BE a pool legend, i cannot miss the irony in someone's name of "Legend this or that" and demanding reaction to their post, yet the "Legend" is also "New Member" with 1 post :D LOL just sayin'