Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 3,900 Pool Champion
    edited April 18
    I would like hide my cues because some of the cues i can't afford to recharge them. Second the other cues are less force or no force at all. I want hide it because i just want couple of them on my list when i want to change them. It will be quicker to change in that way . At least it will spare me the time for searching them ;) Edit at least i will not have use for those other ones that i do not use them ;)
    Post edited by *Cheetah Girl* on
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,544 Pool Champion
    Would like to take about 3 cues into a game , not play find the cue in time.1byv1t4zzb5q.gif
    edited April 18
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Would like to take about 3 cues into a game , not play find the cue in time.1byv1t4zzb5q.gif

I would love to change cues and not search for them during the game. The one less force . At least i could play better in that way. Searching faster will cost me my time of the game
    Post edited by *Cheetah Girl* on
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Emergency Landing Posts: 726 Pool Expert
    Berlin wrote: »
    Also make an option to arrange cue in order

The cue idea has been around for a long time the above is from April 2015
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    A couple of years ago I suggested having a favourites button or even a hotkey option to pull up your top 3 self chosen cues instantly. Even some of the mods liked the idea but at that time I don't think the forum staff were passing on our feedback to the devs.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    A couple of years ago I suggested having a favourites button or even a hotkey option to pull up your top 3 self chosen cues instantly. Even some of the mods liked the idea but at that time I don't think the forum staff were passing on our feedback to the devs.

@Nanny Ogg I still love this idea!
  • Obel PutiahObel Putiah Posts: 45 Pool Player
    Please @Dalton Moderator make it real :)
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,650 Pool Forum Veteran
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »

@Nanny Ogg I still love this idea!

Thank you @Dalton Moderator I remember your comments on this topic from way back when, do you remember mine ?
    I'm not 100% about the exact words I used but I'm reasonably sure I said more or less what @Obel Putiah just said.... "make it happen please" LOL

You now have another chance to impress us Mr D, so go on, get on their case I dare ya ;)
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    I only want to keep my high powered cues, so ideally the rest of them could be exchanged for coins or xp, or gifted to friends?
    G11gaming wrote: »
    I only want to keep my high powered cues, so ideally the rest of them could be exchanged for coins or xp, or gifted to friends?

That means that your going give me your legendary cue ? ;) :D

Anything for you Cheets .... :* <3

Anything for you Cheets .... :* <3

I wish there was a way to gift that cues . I would of given you all my cues that i don't need. <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3 DEVS WE WANT GIFTING <3 <3 <3 <3 Pleaseeeeee :blush:
    <3 <3 <3 <3 DEVS WE WANT GIFTING <3 <3 <3 <3 Pleaseeeeee :blush:

Option for gifting cues or coins to friends. <3
  • Tálhá SájjádTálhá Sájjád UnknownsvillePosts: 672 Pool Expert

We will see CUES SELLING then.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue To He!! and Back.Posts: 2,544 Pool Champion
    If we gift cues we dont use to friends what does mini clip gain from it , i wont have to buy then .
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    If we gift cues we dont use to friends what does mini clip gain from it , i wont have to buy then .

Yup i get that, but if you are like me i have my best cue and that's all i want and use, so there is really no need for the rest of them. I also understand that some folk love a collection to show off, so maybe mc can do some balancing there?
    Yes. Cue selling. Why not. Should we get broke and no coins to play, we can sell some cues for coins :)
  • Urban SpacemanUrban Spaceman Emergency Landing Posts: 726 Pool Expert
    Yes. Cue selling. Why not. Should we get broke and no coins to play, we can sell some cues for coins :)

Mini Clip sell coins and cues if they let you sell your unwanted cues so you can keep on playing without having to buy coins from them ,doesn't sound like good buisness to me .
    Ah you're rite. Lol