Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

1737475767779»

Comments

• Parimal MohileParimal Mohile Posts: 1 New Member
    The drop down and scrolling of chat options takes too long - does not work - the scrolling has issues...
    GIVE ME CHAT ICONS STRIP AT BOTOM - ONE CLICK ON ICON TO SEND A CHAT
  • Roy BruerenRoy Brueren Posts: 1 New Member
    That one can use certain keys for calling your pocket! That would be great. Or is it already possible and I just don't know it yet?
  • Jeroen BeckJeroen Beck Posts: 4 New Member
    is it possible that we can see the recharge costs of the cue if we are going to upgrade.

for example. i used the classic cue because of the low recharge. but since the reward boxes where here i got 2 pieces and upgraded the cue and now it costs 750 coins or something.
    i never expected it would be so expensive in comparison to the recharge costs before.

so maybe it is an idea that you get a warning "if you upgrade this cue the recharge cost will be ..." or that we can see it by pressing the help button or something like that.
  • Albert HeadAlbert Head Posts: 1 New Member
    How about an intermediate level between Las Vegas ($20K) and Jakarta ($100K)? Say, a $50K or $60K level. And being from the west coast of Canada, I'd like to offer Vancouver as the city. It would give me something to aspire to without the massive jump between Vegas and Jakarta.