Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

1747576777880»

Comments

• Jo2ManJo2Man Posts: 2 New Member
    It's been suggested before, but can you allow us to create our own chat responses? I understand why you don't want to do it, but if you could allow it as an experiment and capture all the responses, then you could create a library of repsonses that I could chose from. I'm seeking repsonses to HeHe, Unluckey and direct responses to favorable but wild shots -- like "Wow! I didn't expect that!"
  • LifeEternalLifeEternal Posts: 59 Pool Player
    Close the site and go to Mars ! :p
  • Jo2ManJo2Man Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm Happy with the game, but I'd like to change my UID. The help files say I can but they are notorious for being way behind software updates. So, can I change my UID but keep the user data?
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 736 Pool Expert
    disable country changing from your website, get rid of ALL Team players and their accounts.... let us arrange our cues just like our chat.
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 773 Pool Expert
    disable country changing from your website, get rid of ALL Team players and their accounts.... let us arrange our cues just like our chat.

now that's a decent, and realistic proposition of wishes.
  • upshotupshot Posts: 2 New Member
    What would do differently?

How would you improve the game?

What would you like to have as a new feature?

Let us know your ideas for the game!
    Be able to Watch match of next opponent, between games in a tournament.
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,813 Pool Champion
    edited February 12
    You can add report button on player page so we do not get tickets to report people. Just add report in that way you can check out everyone's game play. Similar a report picture .

Edit Please add that report avatar in the new version too.
  • Davy DacueDavy Dacue Qui Audet Adipiscitur.Posts: 2,122 Pool Champion
    Not a new idea , but it would be nice if Mini Clip removed guys like him , my league wasn't long started he was top , i will never win it, but i feel sorry for the honest players who are trying to but don't stand a chance . Sort it out .
    punw4akm1aop.png
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,813 Pool Champion
    edited February 13
    Davy Dacue wrote: »
    Not a new idea , but it would be nice if Mini Clip removed guys like him , my league wasn't long started he was top , i will never win it, but i feel sorry for the honest players who are trying to but don't stand a chance . Sort it out .
    punw4akm1aop.png

Wouldn't be great if there was a button to report a player? At least you would send for a ticket that you would not get a reply back ? At least when you click on that report and they could of check it out , if it was played right ? :p Plus i do not see report avatar either. They do not want us to report it . That is why they do not want to add it
  • Nate M MasonNate M Mason Posts: 1 New Member
    Add in that when you pot the 8 ball off a break you win. you cant be jacking us of wins or losses.
  • Moe W.Moe W. Posts: 163 Pool Pro
    As many players mentioned before this idea :smile:

Miniclip , please allow us to report players direct while we are playing , because it will be easy for you "admin / support team" to sort out the bad players and the game will be clear of cheaters/coins selllers.

Believe me , every min players face bad players/ cheaters whatever but they wont come here and report them maybe the reason is "I am Lazy to do so"

BUt when we have the ability to report them via game or while playing then it will be easy for us.

Hope miniclip take care of this.