Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Booted from games causing losses and loss of chips.

I have been booted from many games and it causes you to lose games and chips. I would like my chips if anything to be refunded back to my account. Why do this keep happening? My network is secure this is the only game that does this.

Comments

• refunding is not going to happens ... tough ... stay in here longer and you will learn alot :)

are you on web or mobile version ?
  • AmericanWhiteAmericanWhite Posts: 126 Pool Pro
    Just spend more money, keep them happy!
  • q11091993q11091993 Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, do you people know in what type of situation, is refund possible ??
    Has it ever happened ??
    Thanks.
  • creativehottycreativehotty THE GREAT WHITE NORTHPosts: 1,500 Pool Champion
    q11091993 wrote: »
    Hello, do you people know in what type of situation, is refund possible ??
    Has it ever happened ??
    Thanks.

happens all the time, but dont wait for a refund ... not gunna happen :s
  • q11091993q11091993 Posts: 3 New Member

Actually i meant a refund of pool chips, not real money, and i was refering to an in-app problem leading to chip loss, i believe in this type of situation, a refund of chips would be appropriate, wouldn't it... ?
    I had a problem in android, just earlier, and waiting for a response, but honestly, i don't see why i'd get a refund of 10 million, if noone before me had a refund...
  • Ryan CawdorRyan Cawdor Posts: 281 Pool Pro
    q11091993 wrote: »

Actually i meant a refund of pool chips, not real money, and i was refering to an in-app problem leading to chip loss, i believe in this type of situation, a refund of chips would be appropriate, wouldn't it... ?
    I had a problem in android, just earlier, and waiting for a response, but honestly, i don't see why i'd get a refund of 10 million, if noone before me had a refund...

Not gonna happen. Maybe several years ago it would have (way back then, I got refunded 300,000 coins because some hacker kept disconnecting me during the game) but it aint gonna happen anymore.