Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,486 admin

If you are experiencing any technical issues while playing or trying to play 8 Ball Pool, start by browsing our Knowledge base for a possible solution.

You can find it at https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and browse through it by choosing a platform (web or mobile)

If you are not able to find what you are looking for there, then you can search our "Help" section in the Forum for an already existing thread regarding that matter.

Click in “Help” and proceed by selecting which platform you are experiencing the issue in. If you are using a web browser to play our game, click on “Web”. For mobile devices, choose which software you are currently using, be it “Android” or "iOS”.

If the thread with the issue you are trying to report already exists, browse through the comments and post in that same thread.

If no threads exist regarding the issue you are experiencing, create a “New Discussion”, and on the title, provide a brief description of the issue, and a longer, more detailed version on the body of the post.
Tagged:
«13456711

Comments

  • @Raquel dear I have requested to @support to investigate on my issue you replied me two days before and ask for something I have replied with required things and then two days have been passed you didn't replied kindly investigate on my issue, I have sent my fb i'd email and Unique i'd you asked for.. I'm on 116 level and my fb i'd was hacked and someone stole my total coins which were 250m please investigate if you return coins or reset my account so I can manage coins from the start.. tocken#583672, Unique ID-1276854315, email atakhakwani@gmail.com
  • halakabayhalakabay Posts: 1
    im currently playing and my total coins is 350,000+ but suddenly i receive alert warning for game modification. i didnt do anything. asking why? who modified the game? if you think its me then i can say you are 1000% wrong. this is the first time i receive it after playing for almost a year under many names of course because of no more coins. pls explain. im glad to continue playing but if you are suspecting you can block my account but im not doing anything wrong. im hurt. thanks

    halakabay
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Posts: 6,883 mod
    halakabay wrote: »
    im currently playing and my total coins is 350,000+ but suddenly i receive alert warning for game modification. i didnt do anything. asking why? who modified the game? if you think its me then i can say you are 1000% wrong. this is the first time i receive it after playing for almost a year under many names of course because of no more coins. pls explain. im glad to continue playing but if you are suspecting you can block my account but im not doing anything wrong. im hurt. thanks

    halakabay

    Hi @halakabay,

    If you feel you received this warning in error, please create a support ticket. Our customer support department will be more than happy to take a look at your account and figure out the problem. :)

    To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Regards,
    Dalton
  • I have played 2 players,JCHazED being the most recent, when I have been unable to move my cue.Luckily with the aforementioed player he potted the white with the black.Is this a hack or was my laptop malfunctioning?Thanks in advance.Michael.
  • I'm sure there is no remedy for this glitch in miniclips programming, but it is frustrating to be in the winners bracket of a tournament, waiting on your opponent when miniclips drops off,restarts, and you loose your coins and game. I know the problem is not my isp because I maintain service through the drop-off. Propably due to overload or WTHE...but no matter the cause, it's frustrating to serious players.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Posts: 6,883 mod
    bwray304 wrote: »
    I'm sure there is no remedy for this glitch in miniclips programming, but it is frustrating to be in the winners bracket of a tournament, waiting on your opponent when miniclips drops off,restarts, and you loose your coins and game. I know the problem is not my isp because I maintain service through the drop-off. Propably due to overload or WTHE...but no matter the cause, it's frustrating to serious players.

    Hi @bwray304,

    Sorry you're experiencing this issue. I understand how that can be frustrating. I would actually encourage you to open a support ticket with our support department if you would like as they might be able to take a look at your account and see what the problem is.

    If you would like to, you can open a new support ticket, by clicking here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

    Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • Hall RogerHall Roger Posts: 21 Pool Player
    I have a problem with the standings for League, Friends,Country and World. at the end of each week when I look to see where I ended up it says "I did not play last week" I won the Friends standings a few times and I keep a record just for fun. well this week I was ahead and looked to see if I had won and again it said I did not play last week, also I was not awarded any coins for 1st, 2nd or 3rd place. I signed out (was signed on with Facebook) and sign on with Miniclip, Yet got same results It was about 2:10 AM Monday EST when I checked . Before this week I could sign on with my I phone and it would give me the results (usually play with a Kindle) but this time even my I-Phone said I did not play last week. I played about one hundred eighteen games last week, yet it says I did not play last week. The 118 games I played could be off a few but for sure I played at least 100(this is due to the 2:00 AM EST time zone I am in. Can you help. Thanks
  • DogeDoge Posts: 2
    I have made a ticket on the help website and it's been 12 days and yet I have not received any help.
    To be fairly honest, i am frustrated as i payed money to buy a cue and now I forgot my details and can't retrieve my account! I was logged out by accident on my phone.
    Please could you help me!

    Thanks in advance.
  • juntjoojuntjoo Posts: 240 Pool Pro
    I can get a refund through Google it seems as I've done it twice before but what I really want is my "2x cash" that again for the third time, thinking third would be a charm, I purchased $20 worth and got nothing. My cash level is still the same. Miniclip staff, can you please help me get the emerald cue. That's all I want for my birthday this year. You guys ignore me everywhere else so I thought I'd try here
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    let me give @Raquel a ring ... she may reply in about 6 hours (not guaranteed, but close)
  • Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,486 admin
    Doge wrote: »
    I have made a ticket on the help website and it's been 12 days and yet I have not received any help.
    To be fairly honest, i am frustrated as i payed money to buy a cue and now I forgot my details and can't retrieve my account! I was logged out by accident on my phone.
    Please could you help me!

    Thanks in advance.

    Can you send me the ticket number?
  • Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,486 admin
    juntjoo wrote: »
    I can get a refund through Google it seems as I've done it twice before but what I really want is my "2x cash" that again for the third time, thinking third would be a charm, I purchased $20 worth and got nothing. My cash level is still the same. Miniclip staff, can you please help me get the emerald cue. That's all I want for my birthday this year. You guys ignore me everywhere else so I thought I'd try here

    Have you created a ticket with our CS team? if so, can you send me the ticket number? If you have not yet, could you please create one and PM me the number?
  • Raquel MCRaquel MC Posts: 1,486 admin
    let me give @Raquel a ring ... she may reply in about 6 hours (not guaranteed, but close)

    With almost an hour to spare :D
  • THE COOL KATYTHE COOL KATY Posts: 119 Pool Pro

    hello @Raquel @kunal908 @Dalton
    here is an issue maybe cause iam using public computer
    when i press the back bottoun it shows a strange account

    this mustnot be happend
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Posts: 6,883 mod
    Hi @KatyTheBeauty,

    I would attempt to clear the computers cache. After you do so, you shouldn't run into that problem anymore. :)

    For directions on how to do this, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/entries/24653967-Troubleshoot-Missing-Items-Coins-Awards-and-Games-Not-Loading

    Best of luck,
    Dalton
  • THE COOL KATYTHE COOL KATY Posts: 119 Pool Pro
    Dalton wrote: »
    Hi @KatyTheBeauty,

    I would attempt to clear the computers cache. After you do so, you shouldn't run into that problem anymore. :)

    For directions on how to do this, click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/entries/24653967-Troubleshoot-Missing-Items-Coins-Awards-and-Games-Not-Loading

    Best of luck,
    Dalton

    ;) thanks
  • Hello,

    I have got 2 questions if you could kindly give me an answer to:

    1. Just wonder why don't I get the 3 spin prizes I used to get when I go up from one level to another?

    2. In my profile there the title, like master, grand master, ..etc is not shown anymore !!

    Regards.
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Posts: 6,883 mod
    MaMumkin wrote: »
    Hello,

    I have got 2 questions if you could kindly give me an answer to:

    1. Just wonder why don't I get the 3 spin prizes I used to get when I go up from one level to another?

    2. In my profile there the title, like master, grand master, ..etc is not shown anymore !!

    Regards.

    Hi @MaMumkin,

    I'd have to look into getting the answer to your second question, however for your first question, spins are no longer rewarded when you level up. Instead, you earn one pool cash. :)

    Dalton
  • Hi @Dalton
    Thanks a lot.
«13456711
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online43

abdullah.123
abdullah.123
asad☺
asad☺
G11gaming
G11gaming
Hàfîz Ãrsâláñ
Hàfîz Ãrsâláñ
Monirul Alom
Monirul Alom
_sAnA______kHaN
_sAnA______kHaN
+37 Guests