Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Comments

• omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    8|MAS|8 wrote: »
    Hello!
    I've got a problem.
    I lost in Jakarta to a hacker,not much.
    When i lost I had 20k+coins.
    i went to play a Singopore tournement.
    I lost my 10k coins and I tried again.
    The same thing happened.
    I need my coins i had the most coins of my friends and now I had my coins taken.
    Please help!
    :(

how do you know it was a hack
  • 8|MAS|88|MAS|8 Posts: 3 New Member
    Beacuse he had 2.1m won and only 5 balls botted
    8|MAS|8 wrote: »
    Beacuse he had 2.1m won and only 5 balls botted

then report him properly
  • sebbsebisebbsebi Posts: 10 New Member
    Hello ! I want to report something. Two days ago I wanted to play 8BP on my computer, but I realised that it doesn't work . It keeps loading and doesn't connect me to the game. I attached a picture in order to make everything clear about my problem. What's weird is that on my iPhone everything's allright, I mean I can play normally the game. But it doesn't work on my PC! I tried to clear CACHE & History & Change the browser. I even changed the computer, but it still doesn't work, after 3 days since the problem occured. It only doesn't work on my MAIN account. If I log in with any other account , on PC the game is working perfectly . What to do ? 5jy4j53d6jwe.jpg
  • WhatIsThisForWhatIsThisFor Posts: 1 New Member
    My email got robbed but i recovered it, but the robber can still acess the account, how can i stop he having that?
  • _SNOOKER-KING__SNOOKER-KING_ Posts: 10 New Member
    My email got robbed but i recovered it, but the robber can still acess the account, how can i stop he having that?

Just wait for omgsun. He is the owner of this forum. He will tell you everything you ever wanted to know

Just wait for omgsun. He is the owner of this forum. He will tell you everything you ever wanted to know

lmao

change your password... before he does
  • Scott TalbottScott Talbott Posts: 1 New Member
    ok i didn't see a post with this.... 5 times today i entered a tournament and didn't get a chance to play. I could see me entered in the list of players on the left and it said "game starting" a couple minutes pass and then went to the next bracket saying i lost. A couple times i would make it to the second round winning without playing and then be outed via the same way described before. if it didn't take coins when it does this i would not care. During these issues my internet was working fine.
  • Zach ManneZach Manne Posts: 3 New Member
    How do I post in the forum?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 9,038 Pool Forum VIP
    You just did LOL
    If you mean create your own thread then you will have to post quite a few ordinary posts before you are allowed to.
  • Zach ManneZach Manne Posts: 3 New Member
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    You just did LOL
    If you mean create your own thread then you will have to post quite a few ordinary posts before you are allowed to.

That is what I meant. Ok.
  • QwertyuiopQwertyuiop Posts: 3 New Member
    My all 30 m coins are disappeared with a warning tha i use some third party apps plz someone solve my problem i didnt use any other app my hard earned 30 m coins are just vanished plz help
  • mh381265dmh381265d Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi.. my can you please tell me how did i loss 480m coins from my account last night .. i saw all money and in the morning all zero.. i m very sad about this..
  • gene6ixgene6ix Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't purchase coins cues and others with my MasterCard it says "this pin is incorrect" ****. Yeah I need help about that thanks
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,442 Pool Champion
    gene6ix wrote: »
    I can't purchase coins cues and others with my MasterCard it says "this pin is incorrect" ****. Yeah I need help about that thanks

Contact your bank and get them to send you a new pin. MC can't possibly help you with that. ;)
  • Paul JenkinsPaul Jenkins Posts: 2 New Member
    Crazy question: how do we post a NEW topic on these forums? I cannot find an option to start a new thread anywhere. Thanks in advance...
  • Paul JenkinsPaul Jenkins Posts: 2 New Member
    Crazy question: how do we post a NEW topic on these forums? I cannot find an option to start a new thread anywhere. Thanks in advance...

Okay, just found my answer - I have to post here a few times and then it will let me create a thread, right?

Okay, just found my answer - I have to post here a few times and then it will let me create a thread, right?

thanks for being the first person to not need someone to explicitly answer them

but, yes, that is correct
  • G11gamingG11gaming It's all good :) Posts: 2,442 Pool Champion
    omgsun wrote: »

thanks for being the first person to not need someone to explicitly answer them

but, yes, that is correct

Also I think it is down to the mods whether or not they are going to allow the person to post or not, someone said that it is in the forum's software to promote, but I don't think so. ;)
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 393 Pool Pro
    As far as I know you have to post so many comments then you can make a thread. The Mods if you are lucky enough to spot one ? will help you?
    l5ie1wt96z79.jpg