Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Comments

• coolstuffcoolstuff Posts: 5 Pool Player
    Raquel MC wrote: »
    If you are experiencing any technical issues while playing or trying to play 8 Ball Pool, start by browsing our Knowledge base for a possible solution.

Thanks - I tried using support be they haven't addressed my issue other than ask if I read the FAQ.

I submitted a request last week and the problem isn't fixed.

I have another sign in with the email amaccutter@gmail.com and I cannot log in at all.
    I used the password change and it hasn't work since.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

A

• coolstuffcoolstuff Posts: 5 Pool Player
    coolstuff wrote: »
    Raquel MC wrote: »
    If you are experiencing any technical issues while playing or trying to play 8 Ball Pool, start by browsing our Knowledge base for a possible solution.

Thanks - I tried using support be they haven't addressed my issue other than ask if I read the FAQ.

I submitted a request last week and the problem isn't fixed.

I have another sign in with the email amaccutter@gmail.com and I cannot log in at all.
    I used the password change and it hasn't work since.

Any help would be great.

Thank you,

A

I guess I'll answer my own post, it's better than the **** poor support I'm getting from Miniclip.

Crickets -- that is the extent of your support -- it really sucks.

I've not been able to log in for two weeks on miniclip.com using a PC and after 4 support requests they have even stopped asking me the stupid questions about my problem and account.

Q1: What is your email? -- they emailed this question to me at the same email I use for login, which I also used for support.

Q2: Are you trying to login to miniclip.com on a PC? -- Yes. That was the whole problem from the beginning.

Q3: Please provide your unique userid for the game. -- Ummm...that was provided with the support questionnaire and with my followup emails.

Answer 1: You should be able to login, follow this link {link}. -- OH boy! The link took me to the Knowledgebase and it wasn't useful. But! Miniclip marked the support request as SOLVED!!

Answer 2: Check the FAQ and it may provide an answer. -- it didn't.

• 72Rudegirl72Rudegirl Posts: 3 New Member
    Sometimes when I am starting a tournement, it won't load all the way. I select my dollar amount the next screen shows who I am to play and the words above my box start blinking "Game is starting in" and it just stays there for about 1minute then it blinks and say's the other person has won the game. I never even got to play, let alone lose. It has happened two times tonight, and two other times this week. I lose my entry fee along with my overall numbers. Is this common? Can tech support do anything for it?
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,893 Pool Forum VIP
    edited May 19
    72Rudegirl wrote: »
    Sometimes when I am starting a tournement, it won't load all the way. I select my dollar amount the next screen shows who I am to play and the words above my box start blinking "Game is starting in" and it just stays there for about 1minute then it blinks and say's the other person has won the game. I never even got to play, let alone lose. It has happened two times tonight, and two other times this week. I lose my entry fee along with my overall numbers.
    1 Is this common?
    2 Can tech support do anything for it?

1. Yes, when the servers need resetting the whole game lags and you get locked out.
    When this happens DO NOT play tournaments until the servers are reset or you WILL lose your
    coins.

2. No, this has been ongoing for several months and the staff have only just started to even
    acknowledge the problem. There have been literally hundreds of complaints and nothing has
    been done to date. Since the pc version is supposedly being transferred over to an HTML5
    version soon ( LOL ) they have no incentive to spend time, and therefore money, fixing the many
    problems that plague the current one.

When you get your first lockout stop playing tournaments.
    When loading times become very slow and sluggish you know that the servers are struggling so stick to 1v1 games until they reset them.

Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Member of the Year 2016Posts: 8,893 Pool Forum VIP
    I should also point out that when the servers are acting up there is no guarantee that 1v1 games will behave properly either.

I just played a game and denialled my opponent and he got given the win and my coins !!!!!!!!!!
    LOL Moneyclip never fails to amaze me LOL
  • auricom_auricom_ Posts: 4 New Member
    I need some support with ticket 1401002 unable to upgrade from guest to full mini clip account
    can any one help, also i cannot request a new password for my support account, it says i cannot reset my password. I am beginning to think that mini clip just want money and dont care to support customers.
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    auricom_ wrote: »
    I need some support with ticket 1401002 unable to upgrade from guest to full mini clip account
    can any one help, also i cannot request a new password for my support account, it says i cannot reset my password. I am beginning to think that mini clip just want money and dont care to support customers.

im not sure if you can do that, but idk
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod

Hi @auricom_,

When did you submit your ticket? Also, have you tried these steps below to transfer your guest account to a regular account?

Before your start, on your device, as a precaution note your Unique ID just in case. After you do that, head of to the "Play with Friends" button, and click "Create a Miniclip ID / or Login with FB."

Follow the onscreen instructions and your account with be upgraded. It will transfer all of your progress, stats, coins, etc. to your new account.

Keep in mind if you choose "Login with FB" or "Login with Miniclip," make sure you have never played 8 Ball Pool with that account before, otherwise your progress and coins will not be transferred to an upgraded account. :)

Happy gaming!
    Dalton
  • harshil.happydude@gmail.comharshil.happydude@gmail.com Posts: 2 New Member
    I have logged in through Facebook on Miniclip's site, and I've created a YoMe character, but, while editing my Avatar on the Edit Profile page, it's only showing my Facebook profile pic and the unknown person avatar, but not the YoMe. Please help.
  • auricom_auricom_ Posts: 4 New Member
    my ticket was submitted on sunday 21st may 2017
    so more than long enough to wait for a reply from support, ild also like to point out that
    the support page does not allow me to reset the support account password.
    thanks, for your advice but i cant upgrade my account now as i played 8ball the other day on the pc for the 1st time. my guest ID was made around 14th may.

Hi @auricom_,

When did you submit your ticket? Also, have you tried these steps below to transfer your guest account to a regular account?

Before your start, on your device, as a precaution note your Unique ID just in case. After you do that, head of to the "Play with Friends" button, and click "Create a Miniclip ID / or Login with FB."

Follow the onscreen instructions and your account with be upgraded. It will transfer all of your progress, stats, coins, etc. to your new account.

Keep in mind if you choose "Login with FB" or "Login with Miniclip," make sure you have never played 8 Ball Pool with that account before, otherwise your progress and coins will not be transferred to an upgraded account. :)

Happy gaming!
    Dalton

• Shreyas SharmaShreyas Sharma Posts: 16 Pool Player
    Hi, Respected Mods & Admins,
    This is Shreyas from India. Yesterday night, I've set a Yomee as my 8BP account Avatar, but I can't see it as my display pic while playing 8BP. However, I did make it public by clicking on same. Can you please tell me what's the issue I'm facing ?m39z5s0w7oia.png
    n15l168gjlv4.png
    q56ls927kj5w.png
  • harshil.happydude@gmail.comharshil.happydude@gmail.com Posts: 2 New Member
    Shreyas Sharma I have been facing the same problem. Miniclip, Please help us on this issue.
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 382 Pool Pro
    The avatar yo me is out of action , should be ready by next year.
  • gangstar_4gangstar_4 Posts: 3 New Member
    My league is stuck since last week please resolve my issue i don't know what's the problem please solve my issue as soon as possible i also attached the screen shoot you can also check that why my league is stuck at zero winning i already played 2 or 3 9ball matches of 20million but still it stuck at same level check this out please please
  • Hall RogerHall Roger Posts: 22 Pool Player
    I can not down load the new version 3.10 to my Kindle Fire... it says the latest's version for Kindel Fire is 3.90
  • Hall RogerHall Roger Posts: 22 Pool Player
    This is causing a big problem due to the number of players that have the new version makes it hard to play the game I select due to the lack of participants playing the old version that I have.. Is it a Amazon Thing or a Miniclip thing. It did down load to my phone but not my Kindle. Phone is to small to see.
  • Syed Roohul AminSyed Roohul Amin Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi all! My son purchased coins from 8 ball pool accidentally, using my credit card. How can I be refunded?
  • G11gamingG11gaming United Kingdom Posts: 2,047 Pool Champion
    Hi all! My son purchased coins from 8 ball pool accidentally, using my credit card. How can I be refunded?

Again?! :joy: did you not learn your lesson from last time you posted this. ? :joy:
  • marymac1marymac1 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi. Can someone please tell me why the ''play'' button isn't working on 1 v 1 games. I can only play tournaments for 3 weeks now. I have e - mailed miniclip twice , but have only had the automated reply saying someone will be in touch but may take several days. This is happening to other players as there are plenty of posts on the forum. I am using Internet Explorer on miniclip website, but have also tried using Edge and through Facebook, but still nothing. Some players using Chrome also having the same problems. Any reply from miniclip would be welcome.
  • ZX 10 RZX 10 R Posts: 382 Pool Pro
    edited July 3

Have you tried chrome , it will not work on IE or Edge.
    Post edited by ZX 10 R on