Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

167891012»

Comments

• Gautam GogoiGautam Gogoi Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm on Level 165 and I've did a lot of hard work in making 1.5b coins. I did nothing to violate the Game rules. I play fair. Why did I suddenly receive a final warning of suspicious activitiy and suddenly all of my winnings and 1.5billion coins were taken.
    I've already contacted the Customer care regarding this.
    Please help my with this matter.
    My Unique ID is 2165015888
    I've all my winnings are not returned I"ll never be able to play this game again.
    With regards
  • EmadigonEmadigon Posts: 1 New Member
    Gautam, I'm curious to know how you managed to earn 1.5b coins.
    It does look suspicious. The winner of my league earned 29b last week.
    On a good week playing 10 hours I could earn 20k.
    Seems to me there's not enough hours in a week to earn that much.
    So I'm a **** player but please explain how you achieve that legitimately.
  • $pirit35$pirit35 Posts: 6 Pool Player
    mjl1888cfc wrote: »
    I have played 2 players,JCHazED being the most recent, when I have been unable to move my cue.Luckily with the aforementioed player he potted the white with the black.Is this a hack or was my laptop malfunctioning?Thanks in advance.Michael.

This has happen to me too for the last two weeks with many players. I have been unable to move my cue? Is this happening to others....A reply would be appreciated Thank You...Love playing 8 ball pool!
  • dog_terminatordog_terminator Posts: 2 New Member
    To the members of the admin of miniclip: do you still address concerns of the players, especially in the game of pool?
167891012»