Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Comments

• JfkJfk Posts: 1
    hi i got a problem
    the connection is slow and i lose 10k coins Las Vegas
    im an amateur and this is important
    :s :s :s :s
  • Dalton wrote: »
    MaMumkin wrote: »
    Hello,

I have got 2 questions if you could kindly give me an answer to:

1. Just wonder why don't I get the 3 spin prizes I used to get when I go up from one level to another?

2. In my profile there the title, like master, grand master, ..etc is not shown anymore !!

Regards.

Hi @MaMumkin,

I'd have to look into getting the answer to your second question, however for your first question, spins are no longer rewarded when you level up. Instead, you earn one pool cash. :)

Dalton

I would rather have the Cash
  • Dalton wrote: »
    Hello,

1. Just wonder why don't I get the 3 spin prizes I used to get when I go up from one level to another?

2. In my profile there the title, like master, grand master, ..etc is not shown anymore !!

Regards.

Hi @MaMumkin,

I'd have to look into getting the answer to your second question, however for your first question, spins are no longer rewarded when you level up. Instead, you earn one pool cash. :)

Dalton

I mean the SPINS

• AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited September 2015
    Dalton wrote: »
    Hello,

Regards.

Hi @MaMumkin,

Dalton

You are getting 1 cash for every level up and it ends at the level 150, are you not ?
  • Michael HuangMichael Huang Posts: 4,113 mod
    Dalton wrote: »
    Hello,

Regards.

Hi @MaMumkin,

Dalton

You are getting 1 cash for every level up and it ends at the level 150, are you not ?

Correct as of the new update. If there is any change for level-ups, Miniclip will let you know. ;)
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 8
    How long does it take for support fix an issue? I purchased a promo pack of coins 5 days ago and never received the coins. As well, I received a scratch off ticket with the purchase that claimed I won, but I didn't receive those coins either. I sent a ticket for support, which has been opened, but not resolved. I had not even received a reply from them to inform me they were trying to resolve the issue. So I opened another ticket, which they did reply for me to kindly not submit another ticket. Five days later, the money has been deducted from my bank account, and still I have not received the coins purchased. It's not so much about the money, it's was a small purchase, but more about the integrity of the game. Unless I receive the coins purchased, I will not being making another purchase, and I am certainly glad it was only a couple dollars. It shouldn't take that long to add the coins to my account, I sent all valid information to them, along with my receipt of purchase, so what is the problem and what is the hold up.
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    Jeanie wrote: »
    How long does it take for support fix an issue? I purchased a promo pack of coins 5 days ago and never received the coins. As well, I received a scratch off ticket with the purchase that claimed I won, but I didn't receive those coins either. I sent a ticket for support, which has been opened, but not resolved. I had not even received a reply from them to inform me they were trying to resolve the issue. So I opened another ticket, which they did reply for me to kindly not submit another ticket. Five days later, the money has been deducted from my bank account, and still I have not received the coins purchased. It's not so much about the money, it's was a small purchase, but more about the integrity of the game. Unless I receive the coins purchased, I will not being making another purchase, and I am certainly glad it was only a couple dollars. It shouldn't take that long to add the coins to my account, I sent all valid information to them, along with my receipt of purchase, so what is the problem and what is the hold up.

Hello @Jeanie,

Sorry to hear that, could you please PM (click on my profile and post or click the message button located top-right corner of the page) me your support ticket number?

K908
  • Can't get an answer out of mini clip support a week after emailing them, apart from a return email saying it will take several days to answer me. Time to delete this game I think, between having distorted graphics and being 'randomly' put up against competitors 50-70 levels above me I don't think I'll be wasting any more money on it
  • DaltonDalton Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,899 mod
    wornie1 wrote: »
    Can't get an answer out of mini clip support a week after emailing them, apart from a return email saying it will take several days to answer me. Time to delete this game I think, between having distorted graphics and being 'randomly' put up against competitors 50-70 levels above me I don't think I'll be wasting any more money on it

Hi @wornie1,

Can you please PM me the ticket number? We can go ahead and check the status on that support request. :)

Regards,
    Dalton
    wornie1 wrote: »
    Can't get an answer out of mini clip support a week after emailing them, apart from a return email saying it will take several days to answer me. Time to delete this game I think, between having distorted graphics and being 'randomly' put up against competitors 50-70 levels above me I don't think I'll be wasting any more money on it

Don't feel bad been waiting moths for a answer.

@RdnekPrincss I offered to take a look at your ticket numbers and get those escalated a while back ago, but you never sent them? :/
  • grega_999grega_999 Posts: 117 Pool Pro
    Hi, I have a problem in the game, even when im playing it says i'm free to play and so people keep ringing me when im playing , then when i dont play them cuz i'm already playing , they think i'm ignoring them :( I know other people are having this problem also .
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 8
    kunal908 wrote: »
    Jeanie wrote: »

Hello @Jeanie,

Sorry to hear that, could you please PM (click on my profile and post or click the message button located top-right corner of the page) me your support ticket number?

K908

I sent you a PM last week with the information you requested. Still have not heard back from either you or support. Still have not received the coins from my original purchase and still have not received any information as to why not. Nothing, not a word, not even apology for taking my money and giving me nothing in return. :/
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited October 2015
    Kunal hardly replies in PM ... same here.
    Post edited by AgentCueball on
  • This friday i bought cash on 8 ball pool and now someone hacked my acount. My profile photo and my name changed and someone spend a bit of my coins. What can i do ?
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,605 Pool Champion
    edited October 2015
    This friday i bought cash on 8 ball pool and now someone hacked my acount. My profile photo and my name changed and someone spend a bit of my coins. What can i do ?

Hey @7067bc9206862a,

Looks strange, not a clue how someone can hack a Miniclip.com account - they don't have any controls over your account unless you've shared personal account related informations with them.

Please contact Customer Support with all the account informations you got right now. (i.e. account ID, email, username)

K908
  • 77hammo77hammo Posts: 17
    I too have been robbed 4 weeks on the trot I won my friends league and have not received anything a total of 71,000 coins I am beginning to believe if you don;t buy - you dont win
    77hammo wrote: »
    I too have been robbed 4 weeks on the trot I won my friends league and have not received anything a total of 71,000 coins I am beginning to believe if you don;t buy - you dont win

@77hammo This is not true. If you are missing earnings, we'll be glad to help. Please open a support ticket with our customer support department to investigate the issue and restore any lost earnings.

To open a new support ticket, please click here: https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • 77hammo77hammo Posts: 17
    THIS IS CRAZY FIVE WEEKS I HAVE WO MY FRIENDS LEAGUE AND NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE SUPPOSED WINNINGS NOW TOTALLING 150,000. I HAVE DONE ALL YOU ASKED AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING
    77hammo wrote: »
    THIS IS CRAZY FIVE WEEKS I HAVE WO MY FRIENDS LEAGUE AND NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE SUPPOSED WINNINGS NOW TOTALLING 150,000. I HAVE DONE ALL YOU ASKED AND YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING

Hi @77hammo,

Have you created a support ticket? If so, what is the ticket number?

Dalton