Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Comments

• I just bought the "Rosewood" cue. It didn't come with instructions. I just started playing today and it was the best one I could afford. I see that now I can use more Spin but Aim, Force and Time seem just the same as with the beginner cue. I've been to the support website and read the blogs. What am I doing wrong?
  • @Dave Marshall you just have to be more cautious next time man. look at the bright side you have rosewood cue as one of your collections. ;)
  • I had 3 million coins taken from my account out of nowhere. I finished a game of 8 ball and got a black box on my screen saying that i modified the game and that if i continued doing this my account would be suspended. I have spent money on this website to buy cash for pool cues, table designs, and chat packs. Have no access or knowledge to modify this game or any game for that matter. I sent a report ticket to @Raquel in which included my id number. She sent me an email back saying to include my player id and email address i signed up with. So i sent the information. I never heard back from her again. So a few days later i emailed her back asking if this incident has been investigated. I never heard back from her. I sent a new support ticket starting all over again. Sent my Player id and email account that i siegned up with, I did not get a response. I sent 2 more emails and did not get replys from those either. It has been a total of 2 weeks now and no one has bothered to investigate this incident. I am very mad because it has taken me almost 3 years to get up to 3.2 million coins and have spent probably over $100 to purchase chat packs, table designs and pool cues. Can someone please help me??? Very frustrated
  • Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    I had 3 million coins taken from my account out of nowhere. I finished a game of 8 ball and got a black box on my screen saying that i modified the game and that if i continued doing this my account would be suspended. I have spent money on this website to buy cash for pool cues, table designs, and chat packs. Have no access or knowledge to modify this game or any game for that matter. I sent a report ticket to @Raquel in which included my id number. She sent me an email back saying to include my player id and email address i signed up with. So i sent the information. I never heard back from her again. So a few days later i emailed her back asking if this incident has been investigated. I never heard back from her. I sent a new support ticket starting all over again. Sent my Player id and email account that i siegned up with, I did not get a response. I sent 2 more emails and did not get replys from those either. It has been a total of 2 weeks now and no one has bothered to investigate this incident. I am very mad because it has taken me almost 3 years to get up to 3.2 million coins and have spent probably over $100 to purchase chat packs, table designs and pool cues. Can someone please help me??? Very frustrated

Hi @Paranormal8ball,

It is very important that when you are creating tickets, you are patient while waiting for an answer. It takes several business days to address your inquiry based on the volume of requests that need to be attended to. When you create additional tickets because your original one didn't get a response yet, the system groups them together and the wait time keeps getting pushed back.

I'll see what I can do on my end to push your inquiry up the urgency list, but in the future only please create ONE support ticket per issue and wait for a response.

Send me a private message of your original ticket number when you get a chance.

Dalton
  • Dalton wrote: »
    I had 3 million coins taken from my account out of nowhere. I finished a game of 8 ball and got a black box on my screen saying that i modified the game and that if i continued doing this my account would be suspended. I have spent money on this website to buy cash for pool cues, table designs, and chat packs. Have no access or knowledge to modify this game or any game for that matter. I sent a report ticket to @Raquel in which included my id number. She sent me an email back saying to include my player id and email address i signed up with. So i sent the information. I never heard back from her again. So a few days later i emailed her back asking if this incident has been investigated. I never heard back from her. I sent a new support ticket starting all over again. Sent my Player id and email account that i siegned up with, I did not get a response. I sent 2 more emails and did not get replys from those either. It has been a total of 2 weeks now and no one has bothered to investigate this incident. I am very mad because it has taken me almost 3 years to get up to 3.2 million coins and have spent probably over $100 to purchase chat packs, table designs and pool cues. Can someone please help me??? Very frustrated

Hi @Paranormal8ball,

It is very important that when you are creating tickets, you are patient while waiting for an answer. It takes several business days to address your inquiry based on the volume of requests that need to be attended to. When you create additional tickets because your original one didn't get a response yet, the system groups them together and the wait time keeps getting pushed back.

I'll see what I can do on my end to push your inquiry up the urgency list, but in the future only please create ONE support ticket per issue and wait for a response.

Dalton

Hi Dalton, Thank you kindly for your assistance. I got a response via email from Raquel the day after i submitted a ticket asking me for information. I replied with the information and after 2 weeks did not hear back from her. Another user told me to inbox her directly on here. So i did that and got a message back from her saying that I was caught exploiting the game. I have no idea what this is and she refuses to show me anything leading to such accusations. Do you know how difficult it is to be addicted to a game for 3 years earning over 3 million coins to have someone wrongfully accuse you of something and then take 3 million coins away? I'm sorry and dont mean to come down on you but I must express my feelings.
    -Pete

• @Paranormal8ball i feel you man..we have the exact same scenario, only difference is they took away 19m coins from me..i think my ticket is over a month already :/
  • kunal908kunal908 Posts: 3,606 Pool Champion
    @Paranormal8ball i feel you man..we have the exact same scenario, only difference is they took away 19m coins from me..i think my ticket is over a month already :/

Please PM with your ticket number.
  • @Paranormal8ball i feel you man..we have the exact same scenario, only difference is they took away 19m coins from me..i think my ticket is over a month already :/
    It's terrible that this happens . With all of our dedication to this website this happens to us. Names will not be mentioned but some people dont want to bother to further investigate. They dont care. Absolute power corrupts.
  • Any good news yet ?

Hi @Paranormal8ball,

Dalton

Hi Dalton, Thank you kindly for your assistance. I got a response via email from Raquel the day after i submitted a ticket asking me for information. I replied with the information and after 2 weeks did not hear back from her. Another user told me to inbox her directly on here. So i did that and got a message back from her saying that I was caught exploiting the game. I have no idea what this is and she refuses to show me anything leading to such accusations. Do you know how difficult it is to be addicted to a game for 3 years earning over 3 million coins to have someone wrongfully accuse you of something and then take 3 million coins away? I'm sorry and dont mean to come down on you but I must express my feelings.
    -Pete

Raquel is famous for her inability to respond to any requests.

It's shocking she is still allowed to continue to be a moderator.

I have had a very similar experience, 2 weeks and no response.

I had 52 million coins taken away, no evidence, no explanation, astounding!

Is there a manager who takes any notice of the customers?

Interesting and disgraceful. This behavior is how a great website ends up going down the toilet!

halakabay wrote: »
    im currently playing and my total coins is 350,000+ but suddenly i receive alert warning for game modification. i didnt do anything. asking why? who modified the game? if you think its me then i can say you are 1000% wrong. this is the first time i receive it after playing for almost a year under many names of course because of no more coins. pls explain. im glad to continue playing but if you are suspecting you can block my account but im not doing anything wrong. im hurt. thanks

halakabay

Hi @halakabay,

If you feel you received this warning in error, please create a support ticket. Our customer support department will be more than happy to take a look at your account and figure out the problem. :)

To open a new support ticket, please visit https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Regards,
    Dalton

Dear Dalton,
    I happen to think you believe that the area highlighted in bold above actually will result in anything more than the usual standard replies.

The moderators hide behind "terms and conditions", banning ANY person who dares ask for a reasonable answer and then having the audacity to say "for any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us"................................

Threads & reasonable questions are closed if they ask any questions the moderators don't like, the players are banned and we all thought that dictatorships were only in certain countires, Switzerland not being one of them.

Have a nice day.

So i guess this is something that has been going on for quite a while. SMH

• Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Hi guys,

Unless I'm "@" mentioned in a post, I may not see your reply. If you did not receive a response from support, you may send me your ticket number and I'll be happy to have someone take another look at it - even if its not the answer you wanted, we can double check the situation once more.

Keep in mind if you're banned on the game, the forum staff and the game staff are a completely different set of people, so the only way to solve certain issues is only via customer support. Threads and questions are only closed if no further action or help can be given by the forum's staff. We're here to help if we're able to, otherwise you'll need to reach out to customer support.

Regards,
    Dalton
    Hi guys,

Unless I'm "@" mentioned in a post, I may not see your reply. If you did not receive a response from support, you may send me your ticket number and I'll be happy to have someone take another look at it - even if its not the answer you wanted, we can double check the situation once more.

Keep in mind if you're banned on the game, the forum staff and the game staff are a completely different set of people, so the only way to solve certain issues is only via customer support. Threads and questions are only closed if no further action or help can be given by the forum's staff. We're here to help if we're able to, otherwise you'll need to reach out to customer support.

Regards,
    Dalton

Hi @Dalton,

What i need is either the phone number or email address for the owner of 8 ball multiplayer . Otherwise nothing will be solved. It will just be a constant repeat of innocent people having their coins stolen from them unjustly. As for not tagging you there is a thread "Created by Admin" stating for us to stop tagging moderators. So I was just going by the forum guidelines. Thank you

• Raquel OliveiraRaquel Oliveira Posts: 1,516 admin
    No, you won't be given the phone number or email address for the owner of Miniclip.

You can, however, contact our customer support team.

Because that is how companies work.
    Dalton wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Regards,
    Dalton

Hi @Dalton,

What i need is either the phone number or email address for the owner of 8 ball multiplayer . Otherwise nothing will be solved. It will just be a constant repeat of innocent people having their coins stolen from them unjustly. As for not tagging you there is a thread "Created by Admin" stating for us to stop tagging moderators. So I was just going by the forum guidelines. Thank you

@Paranormal8ball Just to clarify, you are welcome to tag us if it requires our attention. The intent of that message was to reduce all of the tagging in forum game and for silly issues throughout the forum. If you should require help, you may tags us. :)
  • Tammy69024aTammy69024a Posts: 302 Pool Pro
    I'm having the same problem as Greg, this just started recently.
  • Raquel wrote: »
    One of My account is permanently banned please help me to re-open it.. Please admin
  • Lady-SonjaLady-Sonja Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    @Dalton and @Raquel - I am sorry to stick this post here... I know this is really not the place for it... but the problem is that I and a few of my friends have sent in tickets to have the problem checked, yet to date nothing has come from it. I am hoping that by putting this to both of you (very close to the game every day), that I might get some explanation that would make sense of it all, or that this would lead to a certain class of player finally disappearing from a game that most of us play simply because we love the competition and community here...

ooo0!0ooo

[Information Removed by Moderator]

Compared to myself...

nmaonwcxlaa5.jpg
    [/center]

I have seen a lot of this in the past, but over the past few weeks I thought it had stopped... thus my winning the league last week and should have won it this week.

Is there nothing that you can do to just flick him out of play, the league, and pool in general? There are a lot of players here that try very hard to play their best and try to get a league win... This is so frustrating you end up just forgetting about even looking to see where you stand because you know you cannot win....

It just does not seem fair to us or legal on his part.

Lady-Sonja

My profile page and ID

Post edited by Dalton Moderator on
  • i Probably will not check back do 2 aggravation just letting the "SUPPORT TEAM" know u guys n girls need 2 work on the hacks n cheats going on in this game I have lost a good bit of coins n since im not a pro or anything lol it takes a good bit of time 2 get chips unless i am lucky "haha" "the free daily roll thing " i really dont know if this is the proper place 4 this but it is just aggravates me 2 the point that is not fun any more n i like the game so plz try n block all numbers associated with the noob hackers/cheaters... I am sory if this is not the place 4 this post....
    Hi @Lady-Sonja,

I'm sorry to hear you were not given a response from our support team. Can you please send me a private message of the ticket number? I'll go ahead and bump your ticket up to priority and have someone get back to you. For now, I'm going to remove the information on the other user to respect his privacy, but please do share all concerns with our support team as they would be the team of people to help. You may add to the support ticket you have already opened if you have more information.

Regards,
    Dalton