Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Comments

• Dalton ModeratorDalton Moderator Forum Moderator Los Angeles, CAPosts: 6,951 mod
    Nunnya wrote: »
    i Probably will not check back do 2 aggravation just letting the "SUPPORT TEAM" know u guys n girls need 2 work on the hacks n cheats going on in this game I have lost a good bit of coins n since im not a pro or anything lol it takes a good bit of time 2 get chips unless i am lucky "haha" "the free daily roll thing " i really dont know if this is the proper place 4 this but it is just aggravates me 2 the point that is not fun any more n i like the game so plz try n block all numbers associated with the noob hackers/cheaters... I am sory if this is not the place 4 this post....

Hi @Nunnya,

If you have proof of that you were hacked or cheated, you may send a ticket to our support team. They will respond and consider the best option in what may need to be done to return anything lost that belongs to you. If you have already created a ticket, I'll be more than happy to bump it up to priority for you and have someone take a look at if you haven't received a response yet.

Regards,
    Dalton
  • All of my pool coins and cash have just disappeared. What happened to them?
  • anyone can please tell me how to change my profile name :(
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,310 Pool Forum VIP
    anyone can please tell me how to change my profile name :(

Go to http://www.miniclip.com/user/settings/en/ You'll find it there.
  • anyone can please tell me how to change my profile name :(

but it says - Nickname invalid
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,218 Pool Champion
    anyone can please tell me how to change my profile name :(

but it says - Nickname invalid

That probably means that someone else has already picked that nickname and you have to choose something else.... :|
  • Hello Admin,
    I forgot my email, can you please send me the email address? I remember my screen name and Unique ID.
    Screen name is: teeboi123
    Unique ID is: 174-602-731-9
    Thanks
    Teeboi
  • Nicolai MohammedNicolai Mohammed Trinidad & TobagoPosts: 1,552 Pool Champion
    edited February 2016
    surerayman wrote: »
    Hello Admin,
    I forgot my email, can you please send me the email address? I remember my screen name and Unique ID.
    Thanks
    Teeboi

Welcome to the forums!

You won't get help from the forum moderators.

Create a support ticket here: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and the support team will help you with retrieving your account once the necessary information is provided. Good luck!
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    edited February 2016
    Hello Admin,
    Thanks
    Teeboi

Ummmm...I surely hope they do not provide an email address this way!.....You could ask that question using any ID you saw online....I have posted thousands of pics with my stats which contains my user name and unique id number.....I sincerely hope that no company would give away my email based simply on that.....

My best suggestion would be to keep better track of which emails you use for things.... :)

Edit: Now passwords?...totally different thing.....but only to the email address associated.... ;)
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    Hello Admin,
    Thanks
    Teeboi

Ummmm...I surely hope they do not provide an email address this way!.....You could ask that question using any ID you saw online....I have posted thousands of pics with my stats which contains my user name and unique id number.....I sincerely hope that no company would give away my email based simply on that.....

My best suggestion would be to keep better track of which emails you use for things.... :)

Edit: Now passwords?...totally different thing.....but only to the email address associated.... ;)

Also remembering a 10 digit number but not an email? Lol something's wrong
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    Also remembering a 10 digit number but not an email? Lol something's wrong

Lol.....yeah...although that would be easy if he ever took a pic.....but still, as you say, I smell something fishy.....or very inexperienced in internet usage.....lol...
  • I create an account daongocminh..@gmail.com, i forgot .. It's like daongocminh86hp@gmail.com
    My nickname: diepanhcat.
    I played long time but i was wrong click log in facebook. Now i can't remember the email but i remember my password. Can u give me my email
    Unique id 173-673-735-7
    Thanks u so much :(
    I create an account daongocminh..@gmail.com, i forgot .. It's like daongocminh86hp@gmail.com
    I played long time but i was wrong click log in facebook. Now i can't remember the email but i remember my password. Can u give me my email
    Unique id 173-673-735-7
    I create an account daongocminh..@gmail.com, i forgot .. It's like daongocminh86hp@gmail.com
    Unique id 173-673-735-7

Contact customer support at: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they'll be able to help once you provide all the necessary information. @Minh O'Sullivan
  • Zaeem Aslam!Zaeem Aslam! Posts: 7,310 Pool Forum VIP
    Unique id 173-673-735-7
    Unique id 173-673-735-7

Contact customer support at: https://support.miniclip.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and they'll be able to help once you provide all the necessary information. @Minh O'Sullivan

Even better go to your settings and click on edit profile.
    uq900qf2mglc.jpg
    sf.JPG 74.3K
  • KoKo Posts: 1
    how can change 8 pool profile picture without effect Facebook profile picture?
    Explain to me. Thanks
  • Ko wrote: »
    how can change 8 pool profile picture without effect Facebook profile picture?
    Explain to me. Thanks

You can't upload image without Facebook ... just yo-me avatar without facebook only
  • Aloha, I'm curious: I've played quite a lot with my brother, in Play Friends, and my skill level is still 5. Do we earn experience points when we Play Friends?
    Mahalo, JohnJ
  • Aloha, I'm curious: I've played quite a lot with my brother, in Play Friends, and my skill level is still 5. Do we earn experience points when we Play Friends?
    Mahalo, JohnJ
    on web version like computer ... no
    ... on mobile, yes, but have to pay for the tier's entry fee
  • i play a game and win then i play another and win and instead of adding coins they take away like i lost the game how can i get t6he coind back