Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Comments

• zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,614 Pool Champion
    edited May 2016
    More games with guideline and call 8 games. Wrong pew. Meant for suggestions.
    Post edited by zip11737a on
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited March 2016
    zip11737a wrote: »
    More games with guideline and call 8 games.

what is that has to do with this ?
    How to use the Help section – please read before posting
    Yeah

please read before posting
    edited March 2016
    please read before posting

why i never saw that.......thats not the joke of the day, thats the joke of the year......
    b0201.gif

reason you saw it ... you decided to stalking my posts :tongue:
    edited March 2016
    yeah (but its not too hard to find your post :smiley: )......cause your acting like a allmighty mod here and atlast its only you who dont reads properly or dont understands topics........and ignores the facts......over 6000 times, very tiring guy you are.....
    btw what has your partythread to search in feedback? since your so keen to stay on topic.....

Sorry that you missed it ... the party is over

• Jasna2010Jasna2010 Posts: 71
    Do you have answer for request 746603? It is from March 21st
  • Jj78Jj78 Posts: 2
    I am having an issue with another player. I potted all my balls, and the 8 ball. Yet the game did not end and she got a turn and ended up winning. Her unique ID is 178-176-183-6.
  • How do I invite existing 8 Ball Pool members to become my friends, so I can play with them thru "play with friends" ?
    How do I invite existing 8 Ball Pool members to become my friends, so I can play with them thru "play with friends" ?

on web version, your friend will need to be online first to add them to friend list, then start invite and accept

on mobile version, they don't have to be online to add to friend list, , then start invite and accept

you only can play web vs web ... or ... mobile vs mobile ...

hope that helps :)
  • zip11737azip11737a Posts: 1,614 Pool Champion
    The cueballs should shake hand and not come out swinging. They look like nuts, together.(another pun intended)
  • could anyone coach me on how to upload real picture to my account? thanks.
    could anyone coach me on how to upload real picture to my account? thanks.

only thru facebook

If you are on facebook ...
    ... then follow the directions to connecting your Miniclip account to your Facebook account,

https://miniclip.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203747346-How-to-Login-using-Facebook ...
  • thanks cueball !
  • CowboyBonusBobCowboyBonusBob Posts: 80 Pool Player
    Not critical but what happened to 8 or 9 friends that i had. My profile indicates that i have never had friends but not so. Also i am unable to receive notifications
  • Qadz GQadz G Posts: 6
    Hi i have forgotten my log in details for my miniclip 8 ball pool account unique id 131 890 6210 can you please help me with this problem i have contacted support but noone is repling its being 5 days now i can verify that im the owner of this account can tou please get back to me asap
    ·
    edited June 2016
    Qadz G wrote: »
    Hi i have forgotten my log in details for my miniclip 8 ball pool account unique id 131 890 6210 can you please help me with this problem i have contacted support but noone is repling its being 5 days now i can verify that im the owner of this account can tou please get back to me asap
    ·

Help has been delivered ... go find your similar post
  • YensidYensid Posts: 4
    My coins has been resseted. i just want to update game to 3.6.2, after that i recived a message in game like: i transfering coins beetwen account, i never do that, i send a email with "contact support" options but stil nothing, please help me guys.
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Yensid wrote: »
    My coins has been resseted. i just want to update game to 3.6.2, after that i recived a message in game like: i transfering coins beetwen account, i never do that, i send a email with "contact support" options but stil nothing, please help me guys.

did you send a support ticket from the mc support site, and btw it takes some time
  • S3pt3mb3rS3pt3mb3r Posts: 10 Pool Player
    Two new achievement categories have appeared in my achievements. I play mainly on tablet and Power of 3 and lucky break don't appear on my daily spin. Please can you remove those two categories of achievement as there is no way for me to win them. Thank you in advance.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    S3pt3mb3r wrote: »
    Two new achievement categories have appeared in my achievements. I play mainly on tablet and Power of 3 and lucky break don't appear on my daily spin. Please can you remove those two categories of achievement as there is no way for me to win them. Thank you in advance.
    yes agreed there is alots of useless achivements