Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

How to use the Help section – please read before posting

Comments

• S3pt3mb3rS3pt3mb3r Posts: 10 Pool Player
    Dear Santa,
    Please may I have the Lucky 8 Cue for Christmas. I have been a very good boy and have now had thousands of spins but still no luck. I will of course leave a mince pie, sherry (large) and some carrots for the reindeer by the chimney on Christmas Eve. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Richard
  • The-IndianThe-Indian Posts: 1,938 Pool Champion
  • Eoghan O' DonovanEoghan O' Donovan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi.

I've been playing on my google account for a while now and was wondering is there anyway of linking this with my facebook account so that when i log into my facebook account i have all the same cues and cash?
    Hi.

I've been playing on my google account for a while now and was wondering is there anyway of linking this with my facebook account so that when i log into my facebook account i have all the same cues and cash?

No but your Google account + new face book account.
  • 8 Ball Hero _8 Ball Hero _ Posts: 1 New Member
    Guys i need help I won at least 5 moscows and i gained no coins! You guys better fix this and give my coins back
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Guys i need help I won at least 5 moscows and i gained no coins! You guys better fix this and give my coins back

is it ur cue recharge?
    also u wont get ur coins... they wont refund anything except loss of bought stuff
  • ahmad.adel.proahmad.adel.pro Posts: 3 New Member
    Help me I lost my guest account ,how can I recover it
    Help me I lost my guest account ,how can I recover it

Only Miniclip helpline can help you.
  • Jack CrosleyJack Crosley Posts: 77 Pool Player
    Can "8 Ball Pool" be played on a Mac (OS X) (iMac) - Thx...
  • SunidhifanSunidhifan Earthbound....Posts: 6,096 Pool Forum VIP
    edited December 2016
    otis4946 wrote: »
    Can "8 Ball Pool" be played on a Mac (OS X) (iMac) - Thx...

Again.....yes.... ;)

If it does not work from their main site for you....which is here: http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/ or here: http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/#t-w-c-H

Then you may want to try here for the download:
    https://8-ball-pool.en.softonic.com/

Good luck.... :)

Sig2_zpshqmgitli.jpg
  • MR:EMO751MR:EMO751 Posts: 1 New Member
    Level up geme
  • Atif_MusaAtif_Musa Posts: 2 New Member
    I lost 450k coins in miniclip 8 ball ****. While playing 100k torronto table the game just disappeared and i lost coins. Then i started a 250k table , the game abandoned by the server and automatically i lost 250 k without getting my turn to play. This has happened :(

• Atif_MusaAtif_Musa Posts: 2 New Member
    That game was of 500k and total i lost 700k. Pathetic servers and game applicatiion.
  • omgsunomgsun Posts: 2,239 Pool Champion
    Atif_Musa wrote: »
    That game was of 500k and total i lost 700k. Pathetic servers and game applicatiion.

the servers are actually good for what tech there is out there...
  • Brad1999Brad1999 Posts: 2 New Member
    This morning played and had 370k, I came back on to do my spin this afternoon I now have 129k what happened and can I get my money back?
  • a.h.m.a.d.#a.h.m.a.d.# Posts: 1 New Member
    كيف يمكنني وضع صورة كرتونيه على ملفي الشخصي أرجو المساعدة
  • beckruben0@gmail.combeckruben0@gmail.com Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I had a 8 ball pool account and because i connected from ios and android same time it reseted my coins balance! OK my bad... But i created another account and because i played before i earned a lot of money and Miniclip flagged my new account and reseted it too! I want this fixed! I already send a request but nobody answers ! If this is not solved i will fail a complaint to customer services( protection) and they will surely fix your bug! Get back to me if you are willing to help me! Thank you! By the way this is unacceptable! Am i supposed to lose on purpose for me to be able to keep an account? Just tell me so i know not to play miniclip games anymore! Thanks!
    Hello! I had a 8 ball pool account and because i connected from ios and android same time it reseted my coins balance! OK my bad... But i created another account and because i played before, i earned a lot of coins on the new account and Miniclip flagged my new account and reseted my coins balance! I want this fixed! I already send a request but nobody answers ! If this is not solved i will fail a complaint to customer services( protection) and they will surely fix your bug! Get back to me if you are willing to help me! Thank you! By the way this is unacceptable! Am i supposed to lose on purpose for me to be able to keep an account? Just tell me so i know not to play miniclip games anymore! Thanks!
    I've failed a complaint 5 days ago ! still no answer!
    I've failed a complaint 5 days ago ! still no answer!