Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Cue control of spin & side not working

Hi there, I have recently updated to Windows 10 and ever since I have noticed that when playing pool here that I have lost the control over the spin & side button, I have selected bottom spin to avoid following the object ball into the pocket only for it to have instead top spin and chases the object ball into the pocket like a rabbit down a hole, this has cost me a few games one way and another and I am getting quite frustrated....any ideas why this is happening

Comments

  • boblecoachboblecoach Posts: 358 Pool Pro
    It has happen a few times here too, the back spin didn't work. It's not as if I rarely use it, I use back spin on 50% of my shots but sometimes it just doesn't work

  • Borat-Borat- Posts: 11
    Yeah ball control is a big part of my game its causing me considerable disruption....lol but seriously it is a pain......is there no way to cure this anyone.....
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    I dont have a problem with spin ... I am using Jester, Lightning or Platinum cue ... need whole a lot of power to produce a spin off a beginner cue, but not enough spin ... Consider a high spin cue

    Jester cue is only 85 cash which is the lowest price with the highest spin as possible for that low price :)
  • Borat-Borat- Posts: 11
    ok I never thought about changing cues......i'll give it a try and post the results....thanks cueball
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Borat- wrote: »
    ok I never thought about changing cues......i'll give it a try and post the results....thanks cueball

    I am uploading my old video of test spin on Beginner and Platinum Cue ...
    ... so, give me an hour (DSL upload is slows)
  • Borat-Borat- Posts: 11
    well I tried changing cues, didn't make any difference, the problem is with the software that controls the top/bottom/side button it gives me top spin regardless of whether I put top or bottom spin on it, costing me games which I would otherwise have won.........
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Borat- wrote: »
    well I tried changing cues, didn't make any difference, the problem is with the software that controls the top/bottom/side button it gives me top spin regardless of whether I put top or bottom spin on it, costing me games which I would otherwise have won.........

    Record your game with spin ... I would like to watch couple games of yours
  • Borat-Borat- Posts: 11
    ok but how do I do that
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Beginner Cue Spin Test


    Platinum Cue Spin Test


  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited January 2016
    Borat- wrote: »
    ok but how do I do that
    Web version
    http://www.bandicam.com/downloads/
  • Borat-Borat- Posts: 11
    Thanks for your help cueball, ok I have got the bandicam software loaded and working but how did you manage to record just you playing and also how do you upload it to this miniclip forum ?
  • Borat-Borat- Posts: 11
    tried dropping the video clip on here but says it is wrong type of file?....
  • AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    Borat- wrote: »
    tried dropping the video clip on here but says it is wrong type of file?....

    Upload it to YouTube then copy the URL and paste it in here
  • G11gamingG11gaming Contributor XDPosts: 3,081 Pool Champion
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    TOO MUCH POTTING CUE BALL I HATE BANKSHOTS, AND I HATE SNOOKERS, AND I HATE MESSING UP, I HATE SPINS, FK MINICLIP FK ALL
    HEY DO YOU ANSWER ME A QUESTION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jiminy Crickets.....I was sound asleep on my couch and all your yelling woke me up..... :s

    Try one of these
    LXaQorZ.png
    :)


    X5lbOom.gif

    250 000 mg wow that gonna be one **** ov a pill. :joy:
  • TalhaTalha Posts: 675 Pool Expert
    G11gaming wrote: »
    Sunidhifan wrote: »
    TOO MUCH POTTING CUE BALL I HATE BANKSHOTS, AND I HATE SNOOKERS, AND I HATE MESSING UP, I HATE SPINS, FK MINICLIP FK ALL
    HEY DO YOU ANSWER ME A QUESTION?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jiminy Crickets.....I was sound asleep on my couch and all your yelling woke me up..... :s

    Try one of these
    LXaQorZ.png
    :)


    X5lbOom.gif

    250 000 mg wow that gonna be one **** ov a pill. :joy:

    It'd be enough to make him chill for eternity. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online29

*Aurora*
*Aurora*
christhecueball
christhecueball
Igor Mahmood
Igor Mahmood
joe.
joe.
LilyWhitesN17
LilyWhitesN17
Lipe Siilva
Lipe Siilva
Nanny Ogg
Nanny Ogg
+22 Guests