Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

What did you Drink last?

Comments

• Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 816 mod
    @David Rohrerd you from the USA? We love sweet tea here in the South lol.
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 674 Pool Expert
    Just had a cuppa milky ginger tea . :)
  • *Cheetah Girl**Cheetah Girl* Queen Bee Posts: 1,932 Pool Champion
    Tea :p

get outta my fridge!!! :smiley: Although i DO drink water too, you named both my favs and what i carry a "jug" of each. When i leave for my day i have 32oz of Coffee in an insulated cup and 32oz of sweet tea in another :wink:

Hot Lipton tea or middle of the day , I drink Iced Tea. :p
  • David RohrerDavid Rohrer Posts: 781 Pool Expert

get outta my fridge!!! :smiley: Although i DO drink water too, you named both my favs and what i carry a "jug" of each. When i leave for my day i have 32oz of Coffee in an insulated cup and 32oz of sweet tea in another :wink:

I can't remember (at least 20 yrs) how long it's been since i actually had a HOT cup of tea...... probably when i was a kid and mom put lemon in it also for sore throat :wink: I drink my coffee iced too, hahaha. :smiley: i make a gallon at a time, with french vanilla creamer in it, and it goes in fridge. believe it or not, ice cold caffeine works just as well as "i gotta wait for that to cool some" caffeine does :smile:

I can't remember (at least 20 yrs) how long it's been since i actually had a HOT cup of tea...... probably when i was a kid and mom put lemon in it also for sore throat :wink: I drink my coffee iced too, hahaha. :smiley: i make a gallon at a time, with french vanilla creamer in it, and it goes in fridge. believe it or not, ice cold caffeine works just as well as "i gotta wait for that to cool some" caffeine does :smile:

Iced coffee no lol. For Iced Tea it come in powdered. I think it is similar to sweet tea. I think for me mostly Iced Tea is during summer time.
  • yakoubyakoubyakoubyakoub Posts: 739 Pool Expert
    orange juice
    Iced coffee no lol. For Iced Tea it come in powdered. I think it is similar to sweet tea. I think for me mostly Iced Tea is during summer time.

Ahhh, like Nestea. I used to drink that. I brew my tea now (Lipton preferably), and sweeten it by the gallon and put it in fridge. Just like the coffee. Have to make them every two days but easier/quicker in mornings to leave with 2 premade "jugs" (i call'em :smiley: ) of tea and coffee for my day. I carry waters on the truck too, or get them while out on jobs if it's really hot. It's like $2.42 for 40 of'em :wink: and quenches your thirst and replenishes hydration more importantly than what you could spend $2.42 to drink on at local convenience store or fast food place :smile: But yeah, they're both year round for me (tea/coffee)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Sorry, I'm a lady...Posts: 6,666 Pool Forum VIP
    Coffee. After years of buying the same label I decided to live dangerously and try something else. It was good!
  • طلحہ سجادطلحہ سجاد Posts: 1,229 Pool Champion
    edited October 2017
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    Coffee. After years of buying the same label I decided to live dangerously and try something else. It was good!

HEY i did that too last month :smiley: been drinking the Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee (isn't cheap either :tongue: ) for years and switched to some "off brand" (never heard of it ) but "dark Arabica" roast and it's got a bold rich taste to it. I like it so far and it still works as "go go juice" which is all the "beneficial value" i was out for from coffee anyway, haha :smiley:

Ahhh, like Nestea. I used to drink that. I brew my tea now (Lipton preferably), and sweeten it by the gallon and put it in fridge. Just like the coffee. Have to make them every two days but easier/quicker in mornings to leave with 2 premade "jugs" (i call'em :smiley: ) of tea and coffee for my day. I carry waters on the truck too, or get them while out on jobs if it's really hot. It's like $2.42 for 40 of'em :wink: and quenches your thirst and replenishes hydration more importantly than what you could spend $2.42 to drink on at local convenience store or fast food place :smile: But yeah, they're both year round for me (tea/coffee)

I make Iced Tea in a jug and let it set for two or three hours only in the refrigerator. I like to make it fresh while the taste is still fresh. When I have company over . I want that fresh taste. :p
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,515 Pool Champion
    Bottle of Villa Jolanda, lovely grape juice, now should he open that 2nd bottle.... B)
  • *Aurora**Aurora* Sorry, I'm a lady...Posts: 6,666 Pool Forum VIP
    *Aurora* wrote: »

HEY i did that too last month :smiley: been drinking the Dunkin' Donuts brand coffee (isn't cheap either :tongue: ) for years and switched to some "off brand" (never heard of it ) but "dark Arabica" roast and it's got a bold rich taste to it. I like it so far and it still works as "go go juice" which is all the "beneficial value" i was out for from coffee anyway, haha :smiley:

Arabica from Kenia is my new flavor as well! We generally drink rather mild roasts here, not sure if they are graded the same as yours, but the roast level on the package says 3/5.
  • The ScobesterThe Scobester Posts: 2,515 Pool Champion
    Bottle of Villa Jolanda, lovely grape juice, now should he open that 2nd bottle.... B)

Twas that good, how could one resist,... >:)
    Fresh hand made lemonade. :p
  • Tyler DalehiteTyler Dalehite Zombie Moderator MississippiPosts: 816 mod
    Has to have something other than water,soo...Gatorade :)
  • Zanna136Zanna136 Semper ludensPosts: 2,170 Pool Champion
    Espresso :yum:
  • kimi060845kimi060845 Posts: 674 Pool Expert
    Bubble tea
  • G11gamingG11gaming Mr lover, lover. :)Posts: 3,831 Pool Champion
    Something very soothing and relaxing, i can kick back and view online madness unfold before my very eyes. :D ;)