Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Some glitches have not been resolved

I playing solitaire -fast play because I find it more challenging than playing with folks I don't know.
So while playing, your software gets stuck aka freezes up and you have to wait 30 seconds to aim the cue and then another 30 seconds to shoot. This gets extremely frustrating. A couple of months ago I thought it was my iPad and reset everything. That wasn't it. That agitated me as much cuz it erased all my scores on this app and some of my other apps. I've gotten my high score back up but I can't beat it cuz your app stinks! Yes, I've deleted my history and swiped all my pages away and done everything I'm suppose to" Now it's your turn to fix this issue!

Oh and during the offline 2 person game (I sometimes play with my friends off line) you need to be able to distinguish the winner goes first. Like say player two wins, that is who goes first not. Also, when the person breaks, and they get a ball in, they don't get to choose which they want. They are suck with whatever fell!!!

Comments

• AgentCueballAgentCueball Posts: 9,722
    edited April 2016
    elblondee wrote: »
    Oh and during the offline 2 person game (I sometimes play with my friends off line) you need to be able to distinguish the winner goes first. Like say player two wins, that is who goes first not. Also, when the person breaks, and they get a ball in, they don't get to choose which they want. They are suck with whatever fell!!!

just scratch the cueball and hand the cueball over to your opponent before break