Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

hi

i was blocked and i do not know why plz can u help me .....

Comments

  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    i didnt see an american or uk players get banned befor only the middle east
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    *tareko* wrote: »
    i didnt see an american or uk players get banned befor only the middle east

    Lol
    I don't think MC ban people based on where they are from.
    I think they tend to ban people who cheat.
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    i didnt see an american or uk players get banned befor only the middle east

    Lol
    I don't think MC ban people based on where they are from.
    I think they tend to ban people who cheat.

    i think u didnt get it ;)
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    *tareko* wrote: »
    Paulb228 wrote: »
    *tareko* wrote: »
    i didnt see an american or uk players get banned befor only the middle east

    Lol
    I don't think MC ban people based on where they are from.
    I think they tend to ban people who cheat.

    i think u didnt get it ;)

    Probably not.
    Way to cryptic for me
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    its mean i didnt see cheaters from the usa or some europe or some africans yet
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online8

*Cheetah Girl*
*Cheetah Girl*
d4ve_tv
d4ve_tv
Sunidhifan
Sunidhifan
+5 Guests