Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Nannys' Ranting... You can too !

Comments

• KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    not happy my legit comment in help & feedback from 10 minutes ago has just vanished ACB style :expressionless:

• Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,644 Pool Forum Veteran
    edited September 2016
    And another thing !.....

Oh. My. God.

Have you seen this yet ?kn2t3plewbt1.png

Looks like I won't be playing 8ball anymore then.
    Wow.
    Before anyone says disable adblock or use the whitelist... NO !
    I will not be told what to do.
    Never gonna happen.

edited September 2016
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    And another thing !.....

Oh. My. God.

Have you seen this yet ?kn2t3plewbt1.png

Looks like I won't be playing 8ball anymore then.
    Wow.
    Before anyone says disable adblock or use the whitelist... NO !
    I will not be told what to do.
    Never gonna happen.

That is what my disapearing post was about Nanny :(

I wish I'd seen it Katy, I was going to make a new thread about it at first but then I thought I already have a thread to rant in so here it is LOL

I cannot believe they just foisted this on us without any warning or consultation.

If someone gives me an ultimatum I give them the finger !
    @AlisaNTonik own up to it or you're gona get it with evil broccolli and you dont want that tell him @*tareko*
    edited October 2016
    I have found a solution guys, PM me if you want the link :)

We CAN fight back !

Very late Edit. An even better solution...
    http://icq.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/webgame.php
    Post edited by Nanny Ogg on
    Link me pls Nanny before I lose all 9 lives on them jerky processing ads
    I'll PM you so they don't have an excuse to delete me like they did to you LOL
  • mashmolmashmol Posts: 1,455 Pool Champion
    I'll PM you so they don't have an excuse to delete me like they did to you LOL

PM me too :p ;)
  • mashmolmashmol Posts: 1,455 Pool Champion
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    KatyKittyX wrote: »
    @AlisaNTonik own up to it or you're gona get it with evil broccolli and you dont want that tell him @*tareko*

why he no anderstand dotty ?? :o
    And another thing !!!

Don't you just hate it when...

You're playing indirect and your opponent keeps pointing at half a dozen different balls and 3 or 4 different cushions and you have NO idea WHAT they are going for, and then, and then, and THEN they make a shot SO off the wall and unexpected that you didn't even SEE it !!!!!!!
    Oh.my.god. LOL just take the dam shot and I'll pick my jaw up off the floor later, OK ? :D
  • Paulb228Paulb228 Posts: 5,872 Pool Forum VIP
    It takes me all my time to work out a single cushion shot.
  • dippydog99945dippydog99945 Posts: 43 Pool Player
    f*** me just a rant at the cheating b*******s , 7 times so far this morning lost conection when about to pot black,
  • *tareko**tareko* Posts: 3,529 Pool Champion
    f*** me just a rant at the cheating b*******s , 7 times so far this morning lost conection when about to pot black,

yes thats true and happned to me 3 times yesterday and dont forget the linners in the no guidline rooms :s what the *************** i thought the pc version is clean but its not
    After reading mobi players can now purchase new avatars using pool coins lolol I came up with a really silly idea of my own too something a long the lines of spending same pool coins again but this time to purchase kind n helpful members of the mc team that just may treat your ongoing 8bp technical issues with the up most care & commitment it or they so deserve.. tada.. poor you Mr Zippy !!

Only that comment has gone walkabouts possibly with the whole thread it was posted in too, nonetheless I can't help but now feel slightly concerned that my silly little idea has been taken somewhat seriously by the cash-cows that be^moo..well my moo comment prolly now sitting somewhere in the staff only section of the forum pending a really good long review oops :expressionless: moo
    After reading mobi players can now purchase new avatars using pool coins lolol I came up with a really silly idea of my own too something a long the lines of spending same pool coins again but this time to purchase kind n helpful members of the mc team that just may treat your ongoing 8bp technical issues with the up most care & commitment it or they so deserve.. tada.. poor you Mr Zippy !!

Only that comment has gone walkabouts possibly with the whole thread it was posted in too, nonetheless I can't help but now feel slightly concerned that my silly little idea has been taken somewhat seriously by the cash-cows that be^moo..well my moo comment prolly now sitting somewhere in the staff only section of the forum pending a really good long review oops :expressionless: moo

They picking on your posts again Katy ?
    BAD MC !
    Leave her alone, she's got freckles !

BAD MC !

In real life too I hope
    Paulb228 wrote: »

BAD MC !

In real life too I hope

That's not a compliment Paul LOL, do you have any idea how much we spend on foundation to HIDE all those things ? :D
    Paulb228 wrote: »

BAD MC !

In real life too I hope

That's not a compliment Paul LOL, do you have any idea how much we spend on foundation to HIDE all those things ? :D

Well call me weird, but think ginger hair and freckles on a girl are Soooooooo cute.
    On a guy....Erm..geeky