Please keep our forum rules in mind: we aspire to provide a safe environment for our users, so will not tolerate discriminatory, hateful, inflammatory or threatening posts. Thank you. http://mcgam.es/forum-rules
If you are not currently able to login via Facebook login, please right click on the Facebook icon and choose the option to "open in a new tab". Thank you for understanding
Please note that registration for the forum is age-restricted.

Tell us your ideas!

Comments

• COOLOCKERCOOLOCKER Secluder.Posts: 3,801 Pool Champion
    *Aurora* wrote: »
    COOLOCKER wrote: »
    The questions and answers session is a great idea, and ive seen it in action before, elsewhere. But lets not kid ourselves, that aint ever gonna happen here.

Rob Small has arranged sessions when you can play him, so it's not new to them. I'd like to play some "real" celebs though. There must be some, who play this game for real. MC needs to update their YoMe celeb selection too.

Yep, so i hear Aurora. Im guessing that he stopped doing that long ago, and probably only did it not long after the game was launched?
  • KatyKittyXKatyKittyX aka Crazy mad dotty duckPosts: 3,504 Pool Champion
    The questions and answers session is a great idea, and ive seen it in action before, elsewhere. But lets not kid ourselves, that aint ever gonna happen here.

Rob Small has arranged sessions when you can play him, so it's not new to them. I'd like to play some "real" celebs though. There must be some, who play this game for real. MC needs to update their YoMe celeb selection too.

Yep, so i hear Aurora. Im guessing that he stopped doing that long ago, and probably only did it not long after the game was launched?

You can play the famous Lara Croft, albeit the copycat version.. but close enough ;)
    edited July 2017
    Can't remember the exact year, lol. Not recently.

Somebody once posted a '' Where's Wolly'' of Rob Small, but who can tell me who found him first???

KatyKittyX wrote: »

Lol found him

3ly832nnfghw.png

Can you give me coordinates where to look? I can see the original pic but not your edit. :#

Lalalalala not talking to you anymore lalalalala
  • *8Ball KING_*8Ball KING_ Posts: 2 New Member
    add dubai match in challenge to friend
  • *8Ball KING_*8Ball KING_ Posts: 2 New Member
    change the league ending time plz forward it 4-5 hours plz
  • Valentin LopezValentin Lopez Posts: 35 Pool Player
    2v2 matches
  • Ibrahim HackrIbrahim Hackr Posts: 2 New Member
    Give some pool in I'd

• Ibrahim HackrIbrahim Hackr Posts: 2 New Member
  • Hassan Nawaz KhanHassan Nawaz Khan Posts: 1 New Member
    Please add 9 ball mode to web and Make more tables to web.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,889 Pool Forum Veteran
    Please add 9 ball mode to web and Make more tables to web.

Already done, just play the new version and you will get your wish.
  • Syed Asad Abbas ShahSyed Asad Abbas Shah Posts: 20 Pool Player
    PLEASE ADD THIS FUNCTION TO CHANGE POOL COINS INTO CASH
    AND IN ONWED CUES ADD OPTIONS TO HIDE OR UNHIDE CUES LIKE CHAT ORDER
  • měłvìņměłvìņ Posts: 2 New Member
    .Add 9 ball pool in offline
  • měłvìņměłvìņ Posts: 2 New Member
    Add one more table higher than berlin with cussion shot on all balls
  • Alain RoyAlain Roy Posts: 9 Pool Player
    Hello Alain ,
    Your request (1561825) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    Please allow several days for a reply during our regular business hours of 8:30AM-5:30PM GMT, excluding weekends and holidays.
    To add additional comments, simply reply to this email.
    Please note that this is an automated message.
    Regards,
    Miniclip Support
    This was over 10 days ago and still no resolved.
  • BlackeyeBlackeye Posts: 1 New Member
    Really need a spectate option in tournaments.
    Also a wager amount of $5000 would be good.
  • G11gamingG11gaming Rock out :BPosts: 4,555 Pool Champion
    Blackeye wrote: »
    Really need a spectate option in tournaments.

Indeed, and in normal games. Ideal for newcomers to the game too.
  • I would like to be able to play 9 ball on the PC Version. I enjoy playing on mobile but my battery dies too quick.
  • Nanny OggNanny Ogg Growing Old DisgracefullyPosts: 10,889 Pool Forum Veteran
    I would like to be able to play 9 ball on the PC Version. I enjoy playing on mobile but my battery dies too quick.

What's stopping you ?
  • kunal908 wrote: »
    A marketplace - where players can sell their items (cues/tables - pattern,clotg,frame/chat phrases set) to other players (/to system) in less value than it costs or if to system, get pool cash/coins.
    I like this idea have a lot of cues I don't use anymore. Have friends that have commented about wanting certain cues.